Love at First Sight?

You're My Hope, J-Hope!

Jung Hoseok's POV

"Wow. What's gotten into you, Hyung? First you start off today's rehearsal all sluggish and then you leave during our break for a drink and then you come back 15 minutes late but yet you were energergized and brighter than before... What happened?" 

I looked up from my computer screen to just smile at our Golden Maknae, Jeon Jungkook. "Hmm? Was I sluggish this morning?" 

Jungkook rolled his eyes a little before squatting down to sit on the floor beside me. 

"Jungkook, do you believe in love first sight?" I asked as I closed my computer screen. I could tell from the corner of my eye that he looked very taken aback. I shook my head to pass aside this flustering situation. 

"Never mind. Just forget what I said. You'd better get to bed. It's getting late." I said as I reached over to ruffle his hair. 

Jungkook gave a heavy sigh before swatting my hand away from his head. "Hyung, I think it's you who needs to go to bed. Talking about love and such... I think our non-stop practicing for our upcoming concert has affected your brain." he teased. I just rolled my eyes and reached over to pinch his cheecks. 

"Aigoo! Our baby maknae is getting vetter at talking back to his Hyungs!" I said in a cooing voice and Jungkook pulled away in irritation. 

"Aish! But really though. If something is bothering you... You can always talk to me about it." He said as he leaned back. I let my hands fall back onto my lap and I looked away.

"Actually, something did happen when I left the studio during our break time..." I began hesitantly. Jungkook just sat there, staring intently at me as he waited for me to go on. I gulped. Before I knew it, I began explaining everything that happened to me earlier today without even stopping to think of how silly he would think of me. As soon as I was finished, Jungkook just sat there with that thoughtful look he always has on his face when he is thinking hard.

"So to make things short, you met this really cute girl at a coffee shop, became a big fat jerk by spilling her coffee, then redeemed yourself by buying her a new drink and you both basically had a lot of things in common and spoke naturally to each other as you both waited in line again and she also had no clue who or what BTS even was and you didn't even exchange your your name or number with her. And this is why you were also late to rehearsal, right?" he summarized. I bit my lower lip and nodded.

"Do you find it weird that I found her attractive from the start? Like... her personality and just... Everything about her made me feel just... right." I said as I sheepishly scratched my head. Jungkook just shrugged.

"I don't find it odd... but I wouldn't get too attached. Seoul is a big city. What are the odds of you ever meeting her again? You didn't even give her any contact info. Even if it did work out... Think about how our fans would react. I'm sure most of them would be supportive, but would you want to put her through the hardships from the fans who oppose her?" he said, and I blinked at his assertiveness.

"I-I guess not... You're right. Ahh... Thanks for your help. I think I just needed to vent." I said as he stood up again. 

"Anytime, Hyung. Well, I'm gonna go to sleep. See you bright and early tomorrow morning! It's going to be our last rehearsal before our big concert." he said as he walked out of the room. Even after he left and closed the door, I continued to stare after him in wonder.

Man... Even though he's the maknae of our group, he sure doesn't act like it.

 

 

Kim Miyeon's POV

"Hey! I was looking for you all day! Where did you go?"

I looked up as I pocketed my appartment key and walked into the living room where my best friend and roomate, Park Sujin was sitting. I bit my lip and walked over to sit next to her on the couch. 

"I just went to a nearby coffee cafe and just walked around for the remainder of the day. I was just in the mood for coffee and for some fresh air."

Sujin pouted as she held out her hands. "Hey! Did you buy me anything?" she said in an aegyo filled voice, and I just smiled.

"Ugh. Don't use aegyo. It makes me feel sick." I said as I pretended to hold my stomach as if it really was hurting. Sujin rolled her eyes and put own her phone on the nearby table.

"So... How's your day so far?" she asked cautiously as she surveyed my face for signs of distress.I smiled to reasure her.

"I'm fine." I said, and she frowned.

"Hey. I know it's not one of the best day of the year for you... but I was actually shocked this morning when I got up and you were gone. You normally just stay in the house and sulk all day..." She said as she trailed off. I grimanced but still continued to smile.

"I'm not sure why, but I just felt like I needed coffee from somewhere... But you'll never believe it! I met this guy at the coffee cafe that I went to and--" I stopped talking as Sujin gave me a creepy smile.

"Would you stop that? It's nothing like how you are thinking." I said as I snapped my finger in front of her face. She pouted as she leaned back.

"Then what else should I be thinking?" She said, and I gave a sigh before continuing on with my story. 

Sujin listened to me without interrupting (thankfully). As soon as I was finished, I knew I would be having to spend all night answering her many questions. 

"What did he look like?" 

"I-I'm not sure... He was wearing a flu mask so it sort of covered half of his face--"

"What color were his eyes?"

"Brown..." I said, blushing a bit as I remembered them.

"Was he tall?"

"Umm... Taller than me, yes."

"What was he wearing?"

I frowned as I tried to remember.

"I'm not really sure..."

"Do you know how old he is?"

"Ummm I think he was 21?"

Sujin just smiled. 

"You should have asked him for his contact information! He seems like he was a nice guy, and he seems like he would be a thousand times more better than your Ex-Boyfriend." She said, and I just shrugged.

"You know me. I'm not looking for a relationship right now..." I trailed off, and Sujin rolled her eyes.

"Uh-huh. More like you're scared to be in one again. I swear. If I ever meet that jerk who broke your heart, he's never going to see the light of day ever again." she promised. I smiled a bit. 

"Thanks, but no thanks haha. I wouldn't want to see my best friend going to jail for commiting murder." 

Sujin smiled. "Just for you I would." She said with a wink. I rolled my eyes and decided to change the subject.

"So, how was work?" 

Sujin's eyes widened as she lept off the couch and ran to her room. 

"What are you doing?!" I called after her, but I remained still sitting on the couch. Sujin came running back and sat back down. Two tickets were in her hand.

"Guess what! My boss gave me two tickets to go see a concert tomorrow! Her neice happened to be sick today so she won't be able to go so she gave them to me since she said she had no purpose to go if her neice wouldn't be going. I forgot to mention it to you! It's apparently a really popular boy group that will be performing. I think their name was... BLT? Or something like that," She said excitedly. I frowned.

"Do you mean BTS?"

"Oh yeah! It was BTS! Do you know them?" she asked, and I shook my head. I smiled a bit as it triggered a memory of my earlier conversation from earlier this morning.

"No... But hey! Let's go. I think I'm in the mood to go and see a concert." I said. Sujin smiled and nodded. 

"Alright then, I guess our plans for tomorrow is settled."

 

 

Earlier that morning...

"So... Do you know of this boy group called BTS?"

I looked up and shook my head. "No, I've never heard of them before... Are they popular?"

His eyes widdened as he stared at me in surprise.

"Of course they are famous! Almost everyone knows them. They are going to become the kings of the music industry one day." he said proudly, and I smiled. 

"You sure seem to really like them." I said, and he nodded his head enthusiastically as he gave two thumbs up.

"Of course. You should listen to their songs! They are the best! Totally Daebak!!!" ^-^

 

 

Of course we're cool :P

 

Woo! Second chapter finished! Thanks for continuing to read my fanfic! Hopefully I will be able to finish the 3rd chapter by tonight! ^ ^