CHAPTER 1 - Don't Leave

T-ara got married

"Ddeonajima... Ddeonagajimaaa... nareul... gaseume sancheoman jugo.."
Sob. A soft sob accompained by the sad melody of the song. The sound of the microphone falling on the floor.
"Why...? Why did you left me... just hurting my heart...?
The song arrives at its highlight. She whispers to herself the lyrics.
"Sorichyeodo... sorichyeo bulleo...bwado. Neon jigeum... eodiinneunji..." (Even if I shout. Even if I call you shouting.Where are you now?)
She picks the microphone. Holds it thigh in her trembling hands and brings it closer to .
"Ah..." She whispers. Breaths. Looks at herself in the mirror. A side of her never seen before. Unkempt hair, swollen eyes full of tears. Definitely not the princess everyone is used to see. She takes a deep breath.
"Hwayoung-aaaaaaaaaaaaah" She cries out and drops the microphone again.
"Where are you...?"

The song ends. Silence. She curls up in a corner of T-ara's practice room. Head on her knees.The door opens a blonde white-skinned girl enters with hesitating steps.
"Unnie..." no response. "Unnie, Are you ok...?
She puts her hand on the other girl's shoulder.
"Are.. Are you ok?" She doesn't know what to do.After all she's the new one in the group. She's not so close with her yet.
The other girl lifts her head slowly, and looks at her with the most heartbroken and teary eyes she has ever seen.
Areum looks at her speechless. "Why did I come here? I don't know what to do. Do I even have the right to ask what happened? What made her look like this..." Areum thinks.

"Please, leave me alone..." Qri answers.
"I... I'm sorry unnie..."

Areum starts walking through the door.

"You ruined everything!!"

Areum can't believe what she has just heard.

"Mianheyo.. unni. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... You know I didn't choose to be in T-ara..."
"You ruined everything..." Qri whispers to herself not paying attention to Areum.

The blonde girl can't stand it anymore.

"Are you blaming me for what happened to Hwayoung? You know I have nothing to do with that!

Qri lifts her head and looks at Areum.

"Do you think you are the only one who misses Hwayoung? I miss her too! Just because you love her... it doesn't give you the right to blame everybody for what happened. You know who is the culprit here! So, don't put blame on me!"
"A... Areum.. I... I didn't say that for you... I... I was just talking to myself. I don't know what I'm doing..." Qri collapses on the floor, tears falling from her eyes.
"Unnie..."

Areum walks slowly to her unnie.

"I'm sorry. I thought you were talking to me... " She feels bad for her unnie. The usually inexpressive Qri, looking so heartbroken and like this.
"I don't know you well yet, and... I don't know how to comfort someone, but... maybe this will help you feel better."

Areum helps her unnie to sit up and she hugs her.
A shiver runs though Qri's body. Then she feels a sudden warmth on her chest. She freezes. It's the first time the new maknae is so close to her.

"Feeling better now?" Areum asks worried.

She doesn't know what to say. That shiver. That warmth... It's something she only felt once before. Something she only felt because of the woman she love. That woman... That woman didn't show affection to her usually, but when she actually did... she just froze. Nobody notized her love for her. Or that's what she thought until now...

"How did you know?" Qri asks.
"What?"
"Me... Hwayoung..."
"We all know. Only Hwayoung doesn't." Qri blushes. " Why didn't you tell her?"
"Because... I'm a woman, she's a woman and... this is obviously a one sided love".

Areum breaks the hug. "You'll never know if it really is a one-sided love if you don't tell her"
"I guess..."

----

"What do you think about you partner? Are you happy with it?" Asks one of the members of the staff of the program.
"I can't say I'm not happy with it but... we're not even a couple, we're a trio!" says Hyomin.
"Who do you like the best?"
"Both.. I mean, neither... I mean... It's not that I don't like them. They are just my friends and... they are beautiful. And y." A smirk appears on her face. "Who wouldn't like them? Oh, god! What am I saying? I'm straight. I'm not interested in girls and moreover they are my friends. Just friends. Well... Jiyeon is really cute. And y too. Did you see her pics on the "Day by Day" album? Oh my god! They were so daebak! Eunjung is really lovely, cute and pretty too, but not as y as Jiyeon. Our little dino is so y."

The staff looks at her astonished. Hyomin looks at them puzzled and then she thinks back over what she has just said.

"Edit this out, please"



Hyomin takes the remote control and turns off the TV.

"Yah! Now it's my part! Why did you turn it off?" says Jiyeon looking angry at Hyomin.
"You know I didn't mean that, don't you? I did it just for the show." Hyomin pouts trying to make Jiyeon believe her.
"Yes, for the show." says Jiyeon ironically, with a smile on her face.