Chapter 1

It's Over

tumblr_lo0rbyGiPJ1qitdj1o1_500.jpg

'Happy Birthday oppa.' Sooyeon said while hugging Joon.

'Thanks, babe.' Joon said.

'Oppa, you have to stay with me today okay?' Sooyeon asked. Joon sighed.

'I'm sorry, Sooyeon ah I've works today.' Joon said sadly. Sooyeon's smile disappear.

'Wae oppa?' Sooyeon asked.

'I've works.' Joon said.

'Okay Okay, your works is more important than me.' Sooyeon said and pouted. Joon smiled and pulled her for a soft and gentle kiss.

'Are you still mad at me?' Joon asked.

'Ani.' Sooyeon smiled happily.

'Okay, I'm going bye Babe.' Joon said and left Sooyeon alone.

Sooyeon sighed and left.

---

Sooyeon's POV

What is happen to Joon oppa these days? He is always ignoring me. I mean, this is his birthday he should treat me. I'm his girlfriend.

End~

---

'Yoona ah.' He called.

'Oppa, happy birthday.' Yoona said and kissed his cheek.

'Thanks, Yoon.' Joon said.

'I'll treat you today. Kaja.' Joon said and called Yoona into the restaurant. After they had their dinner Joon and Yoona went to Yoona's house.

'Oppa, when will you tell our relationship to Sooyeon?' Yoona asked.

'Hmm, someday. Because you know Sooyeon is so soft not like you. So, I don't want to hurt her.' Joon said.

'Neh, but someday you have to tell arraso?' Yoona said.

'Arraso arraso. I will because I love you more.' Joon said and kissed on her lips. And Yoona lay down on the bed and they started doing it. (Sorry, I'm at writing at that)

--

Yoona's POV

Yoona looked at Joon who is sleeping next to her covered by a blanket he looked at him and kissed his lips.

I'm sorry Sooyeon ah, I love Joon oppa so much. I'm so sorry to stealing your boyfriend.

End~

---

 Sooyeon came into the school and everyone is looking at her. Yep, Sooyeon is so clumsy and she looks like a nerd. She is wearing a thick glass and her hair are so messy. She is completely different with Yoona, one of her bestfriend.

'Sooyeon ah, here.' someone called. It is no other than her best friend, Kwon Yuri. She is also the same as Sooyeon.

'Hey, Yuri ah. Where are the others?' Sooyeon asked.

'SOOYEON AH!!!!' Someone said and hugged her.

'Taeyeon onnie.' Sooyeon said and hugged back. Sooyeon has six bestfriends, Yuri, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Seohyun and Sooyoung. Yuri and Taeyeon are her best.

'Hey, where is Yoona?' Sooyeon asked.

'Arh, we don't know.' Sooyoung said.

'Okay, let's go into the class.' Yuri said and they went into the class.

---

Yoona and Joon came into the school their hands are locked together.

'Oppa, I will go in first. We'll get into trouble if Sooyeon sees.' Yoona said.

'Arraso.' Joon said and Yoona went into the class first and Joon followed Yoona.

'OPPA!!!' Sooyeon called Joon.

'Hey Babe.' Joon said and hugged her. Yoona looked at them with jealous eyes.

'Oppa have you finish your work?' Sooyeon asked.

'Neh.' Joon answered. Joon felt guilty for lying Sooyeon.

Then the class teacher come in and they teaches.

---------------------------------------------------------------

When teaching Joon got message from Yoona.

From: Baby Yoon <3

Oppa, meet me today at the cinema? Okay, I want to watch movie and then let's go shopping. Okay? Oppa, please... (Puppy Eyes)

To: Joonie oppa

Joon formed a smile. He loves going out with Yoona.

To: Baby Yoon <3

Arraso arraso. We'll go, wait me at your house. I'll come and pick you up.

From: Joonie oppa

Joon sent to Yoona and he looked at Yoona who is sitting in front of him she looked at him and nodded with a smile.

---

After School

'Oppa, let's go shopping today.' Sooyeon said.

'I'm sorry Sooyeon ah my mom is sick today.' Joon lied.

'Jinja? Is she okay now?' Sooyeon asked worridely.

'Neh, she is fine abit now.' Joon said.

'Ottoke? I'll come tonight.' Sooyeon said.

'No she is fine now.' Joon said.

'Arraso,' Sooyeon said.

'Okay. Now, I'm going bye.' Joon said and rushed out. Sooyeon was left.

'What happen to him?' Yuri asked.

'His mother is sick.' Sooyeon said.

'I feel something to him.' Taeyeon said.

'What?' Sooyeon said.

'Is he cheating you?' Taeyeon asked.

'Aigoo, Taeyeon onnie Joon oppa won't never do that to me. He really love you, right Yoona?' Sooyeon asked Yoona.

'Neh? Erh. Erh. Erh. Yeah.' Yoona said.

'Something wrong Yoon?' Sooyoung asked.

'Ani, I'm fine.' Yoona said.

'Let's go home girls.' Taeyeon said and they went to their house.

---

Yuri's POV

I also feel something to Yoona like Taeyeon onnie feel something to Joon. Is she secretly dating behind Sooyeon? I don't think so, I know Yoona she is really nice girl.

End~

Yuri called Taeyeon.

'Yobosayo' Taeyeon answered the phone.

'Onnie, it is me Yuri.' Yuri said.

'What's up?' Taeyeon asked.

'Onnie let's go to Yoona's house.' Yuri suggested.

'Wae?' Taeyeon asked.

'Call Sooyeon.' Taeyeon continued.

'Not like this Onnie I feel something to Yoona. I feel like she is dating Joon oppa behind Sooyeon.' Yuri said.

'SHE WHAT? SHE IS DATING SECRETLY BEHIND MY SOOYEON? OMG! WHAT THE HECK IS SHE DOING? I'M GOING TO KILL HER IF SHE DO THAT TO MY SOOYEON!' Taeyeon shouted.

'Calm down onnie.' Yuri said.

'Okay, I'll come to your house now.' Taeyeon said.

---

So, how is the first chapter? Hope you like it. :D

I'm so sorry, if I update late. Jongmal mianhae. :D

Thanks for reading!

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE ARE WELCOME~! :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________