- 001 -

The Curse of the Seventh Witch

 

For the past two centuries, two kingdoms have sworn to war against each other. The Xi Kingdom and the Oh kingdom were enemies ever since Lord Azimuth ; the true king of both kingdoms ; died with mysteries still lingering in people's minds until today. Before he died, both kingdoms were living a fairytale story ; kids skipping around and teachers teaching newborns how to fly. Yes, their world is different. They feared humans long ago and believed that those who are found out commiting crime would be descended there.

 

Passing generations, going through centuries, travel through time, their world began to extinct. The bright sun turned darker, the fair sky went gloomy. The residents began to register for military as they believe that the last and deathtifying war awaits. Henry, the king of Xi sets his eyes towards the village laid in front of his castle. He then heaved a sigh of distress and worriness. His mind then began calling out for his powers. ' I don't want to see my people slowly dying and the world destroying. As their king, I command to see the future! '

 

A small portal appeared in front of his eyes. Henry could feel that his muscles beginning to tighten up, his veins slowly popping out from his skin. The portal grew bigger and Henry shut his eyes, trying to bear the pain. His hazel eyes then turned to a colour of coral blue as he opened eyes. His surrondings looked as if they were all coordinated to a shade of blue. He moved his sight towards the portal without twitching from the bright lights it sprayed. He could see a figure of a golden-haired boy with doe eyes smiling brightly as it turned to the side. The sight was not clear and Henry could not guess the unknown's identity. Another boy ; this time was blonde-haired fellow ; turned up from the side and hugged the smiling latter.

 

Henry could not bear the pain any longer. Sweats began trickling his face. He flashed his eyes and the portal disappeared. His knees brought him to the floor, feeling weak and panting for air. He knew that the portal is giving him a puzzle meant to be solved. And he also knew that this involves their longlife enemy ; kingdom of Oh. But what he feared the most was that the fact that an evil witch is sending a message. A message of warning which sounded, ' Destruction '

 

 

And it's the seventh witch itself.

 


 

" What are we doing here? "

" You see, my brother, we are going to find you a mate,"

" Excuse me, a- WHAT?"

Luhan made a sour face as he heard Henry's reply. This was never his favoured activity. He preferred to do something else like sewing puppets for his people and sing folk songs or even hanging out with his group of knights. Searching for maidens were not his taste. But without further ado, he stepped in to his brother's waiting lounge. He rolled his eyes as he saw what- or who- were waiting for him. With a prince's dignity he walked inside, earning a bow from all the maidens who lined up straight just to see the prince.

He stepped upon the first girl. Like the kingdom's bad boy, he offered a smile before bowed and gave a peck on the lady's back of the palm. But his outside did not reflect what he thinks about her. ' Too much accessories' he thought as his eyes flashed through the woman's accessories. She had a pair of golden earrings, an emerald necklace, not to mention a ruby ring and silver bracelets. Luhan did not want to risk his life spending for her accessories. He walked over to the next girl. He did the same thing and again, his thoughts rejected the maiden.

' Too much girly-ness'

' Her voice resembles a chicken'

' Too much skin exposure' ( Luhan swore he couldn't take his eyes off from this maiden's neck and her s althoough he wanted to. So disgusting! )

Luhan groaned after checking each and every maiden lined up before him. He commanded for them all to go home. The ladies let out a sigh of frustration and sadness; when Prince Lu groans and did not ask for even a single maiden to stay, it means they don't have the chances to win his heart. Henry laughed a little, shaking his head as he remembered his little brother's attitude. He knew it was no use but he did not want to disappoint Madam BoA who already trained the maidens to be a royal-fitted lady.

" Hyung, you know that I won't choose any of them, "

" Of course I do, I am your brother, "

" And yet you're arranging a marriage for me? Nice job, "

" Well, you should at least try to know one of the maidens, 'love' her and dump her away! You could have told Madame that she is not suitable, "

" But hyung, firstly it is mean. Secondly, Madame would train those maidens again and again and I might have to face hundreds of more maiden line ups soon. And third, "

" WE DON'T BELIEVE LOVE, " Henry and Luhan harmonically uttered.

Luhan smiled before walking out from the door, leaving Henry with his memories.

He once had love

He once had experienced love

He once had experienced a broken heart

He once had been loving that guy

That guy Cho Kyuhyun

He shut his eyes and took a deep breath before leaving his space, going to the garden; the only place where he can forget Kyuhyun

Because that place kept a lot of memories.