001

I'm Done With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

" What if i killed my self?"

" I'd follow you."

" If I cheated on you?"

" I'll try to win you back."

 

You know the words he said weren't true since behind your back, he had a secret girlfriend. i'm not that dumb. Even though you know, you're still here acting like an innocent girlfriend who doesn't know anything but love the cheater back.

 

" I'm going out."

 

He'd kiss your forehead and give you a hug to act like he still cares when he doesn't. you'd bite your lip to prevent bursting into tears or anger. You hated enduring yet you're doing it now.

 

" Youngmin-ah, is your brother with you?"

" No. Why?"

 

You'd hang up after that short conversation with his twin. " No. Why?" You knew that he really wasn't hanging out with his bandmates but banging different girls. Lee Jeongmin, your brother who was also in his band, had given you pictures about him cheating and sleeping with them. That was the start of knowing his activities at night. The next step you did was sneak to the club he always goes to and you'll see him making out with various girls or strippers.

 

" You should stop living like this."

" i'm just waiting for the right time."

 

The words " i'm breaking up with you. We're over." had always crossed your head but you were waiting for the right time. like catch him sleeping with another girl so, you planned everything out with the others. ( Boyfriend )

 

" Kwangmin-ah, let's go out clubbing."

" Sur-.. Wait, since when did you guys love going to clubs?"

" P-people cha-ang-e, Kwangmin."

" i don't if it's me but i smell something fishy here."

" Nothing is. Just believe us."

" you better be right."

 

Not suspecting anymore, he just obeyed the others according to the plan. You waited in the club with your thick makeup that you got someone to do for you. The black smokey eyes, dark red lipstick and concealer really made a challenge f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter