-END-

I Wish...

"Good morning..." You heard someone voice that's not strange for you. You saw a handsome creature in front of you. You opens your eyes slowly. You feels very sleepy. He cares your hair and then open the curtain." I am preparing for the breakfast, wake up..." He said and give you white shirt to wear. Then he leave you.

"Seokjin..." You gets up and pull the blanket to covers your chest. You are looking around. "This is... his room... Haemi... what are you doing last night?" You bites your lips. "Kookie!!" You searches your phone in his room. You can't find it so you decided to ask to Jin. You walk toward the kitchen. He is pouring a tea on two cups. He is wearing sleeveless. His hair a bit mess but it looks cute. You come toward him and give him back hugged. He smiles while platting the salad."Did you cook alone without me?" He just giggles."Jin-ah? Did you see my phone? I should tell my brother...."

"I have told him. That's your phone." He pointed to the white phone on the table. He caress your hair."Give me that plate, please." You nods and take a plate near you. Then you take a seat next to him.

"Jin-ah... you didn't comeback to your house? Your parents should worried about you..."

"They didn't... sometimes I stay here, so..."

"That's why your apartment was dirty!~" You giggles.

"Waaahh my girl is very smart." He is petting you."When we are married what we are going to do?"

"Could I leave my apartment and stay with you?" You said. He grins and kiss your head.

His phone ringing. He take it while eating the bread.

______________

"Doctor we have spent all of the blood supplies. There is nothing..."

"We need person to donate their blood immediately! If not the patient is going die from blood loss"

"I have same blood as her... could I?"

________________

A few weeks later.

"She saved you, mom... Do you still reject her? She isn't a bad girl... She made me change... I will have my own cafe... don't worry about the financial or his company. I have cousin right? Why don't you give it to him? I have my own way..."

You take a breath deeply and fix your skirt. You knock the door."Excuse me..." The door was opened."Seokjin..." He pull your hand."Good morning, ajumma... How are you today? Here I bring something for you." You bows and put the bouquet on the table."I heard from Seokjin you love to eat mushroom, so I made this for you. Mushroom soup, hope you like it." You bows and smiles to her.

She silents while looking at you."Wae?" Seokjin said.

"Could you take care of my son? Sorry but he is a bit naughty when he was young." She laughs. Both of you looking to each other."I'm going to talk to your father, Jinnie~ feed me! You should feed me because you will be my daughter in law." She gave you a sign, you take a seat near her."Don't too awkward with me from today." She patted your hand.

________________

The next day. You helps his mother to comeback to the house. Seokjin asked you to do that because he said he has something to do and he couldn't leave it.

"Ah... thank you very much, you hlep me a lot these day. How about your cafe? Is it alright if you leave it?"

"My brother take care of it, don't worry..." You smiles."Please be careful with your step mom." You led her to her house. When she reach the gate you bows."I'm leaving now."

"Leaving? Wait... You should come in."

"But..." She look at you full of hope."Ah... alright then." You nods and help her to open the gate.

You enter the house, it's very huge and elegant. You widen your eyes and mouth. "Paradise..." You saw a man in front of the door. Seems like its connected directly to the living room."Seokjin..." He look at you with his bright smile. You bows."Your mom asked me to come in... so..."

"What happened with your father? Did he agree if you marry her?" His mom asked. He sighs.

"So... this is the important thing he said... He try to beg on his father..."

Suddenly he pull your shoulder and makes you turn. You saw some people there."She is our next family, she is cute and her cooked is very delicious!" He said while smiling. You almost fainted."Haemi, they are my family. You should know them one by one~"

"What did you mean?" You whispers to him.

A man fix his eyeglasses."Let's held a party for her. She is my daughter in law!"

"WHAT?!"

"We are going to marry soon." He glance at you."Finally I could choose my own way..." You gulped. Your face blushing and you feels the atmosphere become hot.

"Kiss her!!!" A little girl shouting. She is Seokjin's cousin."Oppa kiss her!" She giggles. Then her mother covers . She bows.

He smiles brightly. Then he kiss you on your forehead."Have done!" You are freezing. He hold your hand and waving to them."I have something to talk with her. I'll be back!"

_____________

Both of you walk in the garden holding hand to each others. The flowers is blooming because its blossom. The smell of its very nice. "Finally my dream was complete..." Seokjin looking up to the sky and smiles. You are looking down. Your cheeks blushing."Do you want to waer white or pink dress for your wedding?"

"White... with full of roses.... What do you want for the food? I'm going to asked Jungkook to take care about the food."

"How about you cook all of our food." He peck your cheeks.

"What?!! Are you crazy?!" You pouts while looking at him. He poke your shoulder and close his eyes."Naughty..." You pinch his arm. He rubs it while smirked painfully, then he hugs you and kiss your neck."Ige mwoya~ That's tickelish Jin-ah~"

"That's your punishment!" Both of you fall to the ground and laughing."I love you..." He kiss your forehead.

"I love you too... Kim Seokjin...."You're cuddling on the ground like a kid.