I Do

I Do

The door to the EXO dorm slammed open, revealing their derpy giant, panting with hair  disheveled everywhere.

“Chanyeol! What are you doing? I thought that you’re in Roommate—

“Where’s Baekhyun?!”

Suho wasn’t able to finish his talk and just stood there, gaping at the giant’s booming voice. He pointed at their former shared room  and Chanyeol didn’t waste anytime and quickly dashed to the door.

“Oh, Chanyeol! What are you doing here—

“What’s the meaning of this?!” he threw the phone in Baekhyun’s direction. Luckily, the latter was able to catch it. “Taeyeon-noona and you?”

Baekhyun gulped as he took  note of the giant’s angry and hurt expression.

“Chanyeol-ah, I can explain—

“Since when are you guys dating?”

Baekhyun looked down, avoiding Chanyeol’s intense gaze, “Four months.” he mumbled.

He flinched as he heard Chanyeol ppunch the nearby wall. The one where the photo of the two of them, smiling derpily at each other, hung. Baekhyun grew annoyed at the giant’s outburst and at the same time, confused as to why the giant is reacting this way.

“Why are you so affected by this anyway? I’m dating Taeyeon-noona, so what? Does any of that has to do with you?”

Chanyeol froze. He’s right. Why was he so affected by this anyway?

“I’m your bestriend, Baek. Or at least, I thought I was. I’m suppose to know first! Not some measly paparazzi!” he said. But deep  inside, he knew that’s not all that is making  him throw fits.

Baekhyn sighed, “We wanted to keep it a secret.  You know how our fans is, Yeol—

“If you really knew about them, why did you go on further?” Chanyeol said with a stern voice. When he noticed that Baekhyun, the mighty and fearless Baekhyun, fidgetting in his seat with tears b in his eyes, he sighed.

“Do you love her?” he asked in a defeated tone.

“I do.”

Chanyeol sighed, biting the inside of his cheek. “That’s all I wanted to know.”

He his back, running out of the dorm with tears racing down his cheeks.

It’s over.


Miki's Note:

So... about the issue

 

I don't ship Baekhyun and Taeyeon together but don't you think the fans reaaction towards their relationship is going oveboard?

I get that you guys are upset, I feel that too. I'm a Baekhyun biased myself but, bashing them?

 

Heol~ this people.

 

Baekhyun deserve happiness too.

No matter how much it hurts, we have to move on and accept that fact.

He always makes us laugh with his antics, and bring us happpiness.

Why can''t we just do thaa same for him, too?

 

And for the Baekyeol falling apart...

No.

Just no.

 

I believe that OTPs depends on the shipper.

As long as we give meaning to every subtle actions, that still counts right?

The ship will still sail, no matter what.

 

That's all I wanna say. Sorry for ranting, pips.

Let's just be happy for him, 'kay? :')

...no matter how difficult that is.

This is the time that he needed us the most.