Chapter 2: The Bad News for the Brothers

No Tears

"Why he is like that unnie? He told me that he loves me but, he also the hurting me" Chorong said while crying on his older sister's shoulders "If you decided to love someone, you should prepare yourself for this kind of situation" Yoona said "I know that there is always a sadness in all happiness unnie but, why? Why he needs to hurt me like this?" Chorong said while crying. Yoona hugs her younger sister to comfort her. After some minutes of crying, Chorong is already calm, and she remembers the guy who helped him a while back. "Unnie, before I forgot, I need something to tell you" Chorong said while wiping her own tears "What is it?" Yoona asked while handling the box of tissue to Chorong "There is a guy who interfer to our fight a while ago" Chorong said "Nugu?" Yoona asked "Molla, But he is so kind, when Sandeul is hurting me, he doesn't hesitate to stop him. I'm just wondering, why he needs to do that?" Chorong asked her unnie "Maybe he doesn't want to see a girl being hurt by her own boyfriend" Yoona simply said "We need to sleep now Chorong, it's already late, and we have classes for tomorrow" Yoona said and with that they decided to sleep.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

"Why I'm still like this? It's been 3 years, but, I'm still like this, I thought I already forget her but, I was wrong, my heart still beating for her.." Jinyoung is still talking to his self, he can't moved on, he thought everything is ok now since it's already 3 years had passed but, he is wrong, he still loves Na Eun, the only girl he loves the most "Even though I'm hurting and suffering everyday because I push you away, there is still happiness in my heart, because I know that, you are now a successful person. You can reach your dreams now Na Eun, without me...” Jinyoung said and with those tears is starting to fall on his eyes.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Jinyoung who is now 3rd year college while, Donghae and Eunhyuk are now 4th year college. They are already in their school. Jinyoung decided to go to his room now since it's already time. "It's already 2nd semester dude, after this we can have our own money" Eunhyuk said to Donghae, while the two are chatting, a girl came to them "Donghae and Eunhyuk oppa!" Yoona shouts while going towards them "Good morning Yoona" Donghae said with a smile "Morning Yoong" Eunhyuk also greeted her "Morning Oppas, can I sit here?" Yoona pointing the empty chair beside Donghae "Sure" Donghae simply said and with that Yoona takes her sits.

 

 

It's time to go home, so Donghae and Eunhyuk decided to wait for Jinyoung "Yoong, you're not going home?" Donghae asked her "I'm still waiting for my sister Oppa" Yoona simply said while sit beside Donghae "You have a younger sister?" Eunhyuk said "Nae Oppa, she is a transfer student here in our school. She is now on 3rd year" Yoona simply said "Like my brother" Eunhyuk said and with that they saw that the 3rd year students are now dismissed. "Hyungs, Kaja" Jinyoung said and with that they heard a girl voice "Unnie!" Chorong shouts and ran towards her unnie "How's the first day?" Yoona asked her "It's fine" Chorong said with a smile, Jinyoung is looking to the girl, she looks familiar to him and when the girl face him "You!" Chorong shouts "Mwoh? Nugu?" Jinyoung said while pointing to himself "You are the guy who helps me last night" Chorong said "Mianhae, because of me Sandeul punches you" She added and bow at him "Oh, it's ok, you don't need to say sorry" Jinyoung said with a bit shy "So, the two of you are classmates?" Donghae asked the two "Nae" Jinyoung simply said "Jin, please take care to my sister, she is a new student here, she still don't have any friends, I'm hoping that you will accompany her, can you?" Yoona asked him "Of course my brother will take good care of your sister Yoong" Eunhyuk said while he taps his brother's shoulder "Nae Noona, I will accompany her" Jinyoung said with a smile "Let's go home, Do you want to walk to with us?" Donghae asked Yoona and her sister "Nae Oppa" Yoona said with a smile and with that they already left the school.

 

 

"This is our house now Oppas, Kamsahamnida" Yoona said and with that shes bow to them and also Chorong. The three of them continue to walk until they reach their house. "Aish! I'm so tired" Eunhyuk shouts all over the house "Hyung we have a letter, it says that it came from omma" Jinyoung said and with that Eunhyuk came towards him and get the letter. Eunhyuk reads the letter silently, "What is it dude?" Donghae asked him "Omma said that, we need to go home" Eunhyuk said in his sad tone "Wae? What happen? Hyung" Jinyoung asked his hyung "Our grandfather died" Eunhyuk said and with those tears suddenly fall in his eyes, Jinyoung is so shock, and he didn't notice the tears are now falling from his eyes. Donghae just hug his buddy and says that everything will be fine.

 

 

On the next day Jinyoung and Eunhyuk needs to go home so, they will not going to school for this day. Donghae is sitting alone in their classroom, thinking if his two friends will be fine "Oppa" Yoona called him "Nae" Donghae simply answer "Where is Hyuk oppa and Jinyoung?" Yoona asked "Their grandfather died yesterday so, they need to go home" Donghae said, you can tell that Donghae is also sad by the tone of his voice "Gwenchana oppa?" Yoona asked him "Nae, but I'm thinking that, I can't help my friend, I know that it's too expensive to handle a burial, I can't help them, I can't do anything to help them" Donghae said while looking down "Oppa, by comforting them is already enough, you don't need to give them money, they need your presence and comfort. And I think comforting them is already enough" Yoona said with a smile "You are right, Thanks for making me realize those things Yoong" Donghae said with a smile

 

No one's POV

"Yeoboseyo" The unknown guy said "Try to help these people, they need my help, but please, don't say anything about me, tell a lie to them about this help arasso?" The guy on the other line said "Yes Sir" The unknown guy said

 

 

 

A/N:

Anyeong!! Haha long time no see readers, so this is my new story obviously, kindly support me, and Leave your comments down there.

About the story, who is the unknown guy and his Sir, well it's secret of course, try to find it out by reading ^_^