Final

Best Friend

Donghae's POV

 

I was sleeping on my desk when someone pinches me on my cheek, "Yah! What are you doing?" I shout and I saw that our teacher is looking at us "Oh man..." I said and sight "Mr. Lee and Ms. Im, go outside and stand until the class ended" Our teacher said and this is always happened because my BEST FRIEND always waking me up that's why the teacher always caught us.

 

"Why did you pinch me? Did you plan that?" I asked her and she is just staring on the other room "Yah!" I said and I tap her head lightly. "Quiet, I'm looking at him" She said and when I look on the direction I saw her crush, Cho Kyuhyun, "Do you really love him? Or you just admire him?" I asked her "I think, I'm in love" She told me with a smile and she is blushing "Really?" I said and I just sight "You can go now, the class is already done" The teacher said to us and with that we get our bags and we saw Kyuhyun, "Hai Yoona" He said and Yoona is really blushing right now "H...hi... Kyuhyun" She said, she is nervous right now "Can I take you home?" Kyuhyun asked her "Wait! Are you sure on that?" I asked him and Yoona just hold my hand "I'm going with him Donghae, take care" Yoona told me and with that they left me, so, I don't have any choice to go home by myself.

 

When I already got home, I go straight to my room and lay in my bed. "I hope I have the courage to tell you that..." I sight and close my eyes "I love you", I don't want to ruin our friendship because it’s so precious to me, but, I love her, I don't know what to do, suddenly my phone vibrate, it means somebody texted me, Yoona texted me.

 

From: Yoona

To: Donghae

 

Donghae! Kyuhyun confess to me and now, he is my boyfriend, I'm so happy Donghae, I hope you are also happy for me :)

 

And when I read it, I can't help myself but to cry, she loved the guy and, the guy also loved her.

 

From: Donghae

To: Yoona

 

Of course I'm happy for you. Congratz Yoona :)

 

But deep inside me, I'm really hurt, seeing her happy with some other guy.

 

 

 

Its been two weeks since Yoona got a boyfriend. I was walking on the street when I saw Kyuhyun, he is with some other girl, is he cheating to his girlfriend. I came closer and Kyuhyun kissed the girl on the lips, "Yah!" I shout and they both look at me "Why? What do you want?" He asked me, as if there is nothing happened "Are you cheating on her?" I asked him and gave him a dead glare "So what, I'm not serious to her. I just confess to her because, my friends and I bet on that, so, I won the bet" He told me and I can help myself to punch him. "You don't have any right to break her heart!" I shout and gave him another punch and with that I left.

 

I'm on my room when Yoona appear all of a sudden "Why are you here?" I asked her with a smile on my face and, she slaps my face, she do that two times, "How dare you to piuch my boyfriend Donghae!" She shouts at me and with that she run downstairs and I follow her, she stopped when she saw Kyuhyun with some other girl. I pull her to my embrace; I don't want her to see the next scenario because she will be hurt.

 

We walk until we reach her home, "Did you punch him because, you know that he is chrating on me?" She asked me while crying and I just nodded "Why you didn't tell me earlier" She said to me "You did not gave me a chance to explain" I said and with that she become sad "Sorry..." The only thing that she said to me "It's ok, here, want to have some tissue?" I offer and she get some "Cheer up, he does not deserve your tears" I said and with that I gave her a kiss on her cheek "Yah!" She shout and she tap my head and with that she laugh "Its more better when you are smiling" I said "Thank you for comforting me Donghae" She told me and hug me "Its nothing, I'm your best friend Yoona, still remember what I told you when were 10?" I asked her and she broke the hug "That you will always be there" She said and I just nodded.

 

 

Its already summer break and I asked Yoona to go out with me; I just want to spend this day with her. "Donghae" She shout and with that she run towards me, "Still remember this place?" I asked her "Hmmm... of course, this is our playground when were kids right?" She told me and I just nodded "Yoona... I need to tell you something" I hope, I have courage now "What is it" She told me with a smile "I don't want to ruin everything that we have but, I need to telm you this. Yoona, I love you, ever since we were kids" Finally I already confess to her but she is speechless, I just hold her hand "Its ok if you are not feeling the same way, just don't stay away from me please" I said and she hug me "You don't know long I've waited for you Donghae. I really want you to confess to me. I also feel the same way, and I also don't want to ruin our friendship that's why I force myself to love Kyuhyun but it didn't work, you are the one that I love Donghae" She told me "You don't know how happy I am Yoona" I told her and held her cheek and kissed her lips.

 

It’s already one month had passed since I confessed to her so, this is our first Monthsary. I asked her to go to our playground. I prepare a video that shows our childhood life on that playground. And when the video has ended she hug me and say "Thank you for always staying by my side. I love you" and with that she kissed me.

 

I'm lucky to fell in love with my BEST FRIEND