Good Night

We Are One [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon's P.O.V.

We stood there for a long time. Just like our first meeting. Our face were so close together that if you looked from far away, it'll seem as if we were kissing each other. Well anyway, I let go of her and faked a cough. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "Yeah, I'm okay. How about you?" Her cheeks were flushed with bright red. "Mhmm," I answered. Silence took over us for the rest of the ride. 

"Thanks awhile back." She felt embarrassed. "No problem." I smile having a short flashback. On the drive home, we didn't talk at all. She suddenly broke the awkwardness. " Thanks for today." "Uhh? Oh, no problem." "So, what are you doing tomorrow?" She asked me. "Nothing much, just work,  how about you?" She sighed," I'm working tomorrow too." I wonder if I could do anything to cheer her up about work. "How about I pick you up after work? There will be a surprise for you!" "Really? You're so nice, but there doesn't have to be a surprise. If you do pick me up, I work at Kang's Restaurant." "Ah, really? I'll come pick you up then." Yes! Score another one! Well I hope this goes well.

I stopped at her house. I quickly got out of the car as she grabbed her stuff. I opened her door for her. " Ah, thanks." "No problem." I said again for the third time. Arms suddenly wrapped around my waist. I jumped a little but saw it was Yoona and smile. "What is it?" I asked her. " I want to thank you for so much for today. This is really all I could do for you." 

Yoona's P.O.V.

I was deciding if I should hugged him or not. But I did a friendly hug. I really had no words to describe how much I was thankful for him today. "What is it?" He asked me. I smiled, I want to than you for so much today. This is really all I could do for you." I tightly squeezed him before letting go. "You should be honored. I don't usually hug when I've seen a person only for the second time." He giggled. 

"Thank you once again." I smiled and he did the same. "Come visit more often, I think Grandma will like you as well as she likes Nichkhun." He chuckled. "Mmhm, I will." I hope that wasn't a lie and smiled. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter