Baby Ri Is Sick..

Baby Riri

“Eommaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...”

“Yes baby???”

“Can I play outside???? Pweaseeee....” Seungri put his best cute innocent face in front of his mother.

Well you see, Riri cannot go to school after he had fever. The doctor said he has been kind of shocked. To make him become the old energetic healthy baby maknae, he is currently forbidden to get outside of his house even with his hyungs.

“No baby..you are still so sick..”

“But eomma see...I’m okay now....I can run fast....see...”Seungri try to ran in the living room showing his mother that he is okay now.. He can run fast until..

“Ouch!!!! Eommaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!”

Byul eomma run towards his baby maknae and pick him up and try soothing his baby maknae..

“See...now go back to your room..eomma will make you favourite food today if you go to your room and sleep..okay baby???”

“But eomma....”

“Baby, you know it hurts us so much seeing you sick nowadays..come...eomma help you to get some sleep..”

Seungri nooded slowly in his mother embrace. Byul pick up her baby and start to step into the boys’ room..

Byul slowly tugged Seungri into his bed and start lully him to sleep while softly patting his to help him to get rest...After few minutes, Seungri’s soft snore can be heard..Byul can only smile lovingly when his baby maknae have gone into dream land...He looks so peaceful  and angelic..

“Get well soon baby..Eomma loves you..” Byul softly kiss Seungri’s nose and cheek.. After a while,she gets up and start to steps into the kitchen...

 

FLASHBACK

“E...o........mmaa..............”Seungri calling his mother in the middle of night making all his family get up and see the maknae that already inside the bathroom with wet pajamas and weak body..

“Wae Riri-ah???” Byul come to his baby...

“Eomma....hiks..hiks...my stomach....it .....” Seungri start sobbing..

“OMO!!! You so hot...Yeobo!!! He has fever!!!! OMO.. I go get medicine..”

Dongwook start picking up his son and lay him down on his bed while Byul running to master bathroom to get medicine for the baby maknae...

His hyungdeul starts to surrounded the maknae’s bed...

“Does it still hurts Riri???” Daesung start to slowly give massage to maknae’s leg..

Seungri that still weak can just nooded weakly at his Dae hyung..

“Where else does it hurt Riri??” Jiyong start to ask while softly their maknae’s wrist...

Seungri pointed at his head..

“It feels...hiks...ho..t...make it dissapear pweassseee....appppaaaaaaa...it s....hiks..”

“Wait awhile okay...We’ll make it dissapear...JAGIYA!!!!!!!”

Byul come in bring a tub with cold water with towel in it...

“Yeobo,compress that to Riri’s head..I go get dry pajamas...Hyun-ah,open Riri’s pajamas..we put new one ne???”

Seunghyun quickly open maknae’s pajama carefully...

Dongwook take one of the wet towel in tub and compress to maknae’s forehead after dry it a bit..

The hyungs just look at their appa repeated the same action while their eomma put new pajamas with panda motives on their maknae..

“Appa....”Youngbae called

“Hmmmm...”

“I wanna do too...”

“Okay..come sit here...do just like appa did just now..arasso...??”

Youngbae sit at their appa previous position and start to do exactly like their appa did just now...

“Ji, Hyun , Dae, go to you room...tomorrow you have school right...let us take care of Riri ne??”

“Your eomma is right..Bae-ah,let appa do it...you go get some sleep..tomorrow is school day right...”

“But eomma, Riri???” Daesung asked

“We take care of Riri...you go sleep...he’ll be okay...” Byul smile sweetly at the boys..

“E..e..om...maa...”

“Yes baby..”

“Riri...no...school...???”

“No baby..you’ll stay with eomma until you healthy again....now sleep baby...eomma loves you..”Byul pecks maknae’s nose...

“Appa loves you too...”Dongwook pecks maknae’s cheek..

“Hyungs love Riri too....get well soon ne...” all his hyungdeul pecks their maknae’s cheeks and nose..

After that, all of them, go back to their room and try to get some sleep..but what their parents dont know is the hyungs all cry together..they got sad seeing their baby maknae weak and cry like that..

“Hyung...”Daesung start to calm down

“Wae Daesung-ah???” Seunghyun ask

“Is Riri gonna be okay??”

“Riri gonna be fine Daesung-ah...he just have a fever.”Seunghyun assuring..

“But hyung, Riri’s body is so hot...” Youngbae interrupts

Seunghyun cannot get any answer to that..Jiyong that sensing his hyungs concer start to Daesung and Youngbae’s back...

“Riri gonna be fine..he’ll be the old Riri tomorrow...dont worry neh...now..we have to sleep or else appa will get mad at us and dont let Riri see us again...”

“Neh hyungs...Riri will get mad at us if he know we skip school because of him...”Daesung start to step up on his bed and wipe his tears away.

“Neh...let get some sleep and we can meet Riri tomorrow...”Seunghyun assuring..

 

PRESENT

After school, all the hyungs goes straight back home..eagerly to go home to meet their maknae..

“Riri-ah!!!! Hyungs are home!!!!”

Byul eomma step out and give them signal to be silence..

“Wae eomma???” Jiyong asked.

“Riri is asleep..he take his medicine and now is asleep...so please keep quiet..arasso??”

All the hyungs nooded dissapointly..

“I know you all dissapointed, but Riri need to sleep to get healthy...now change your clothes and eat your lunch okay??”

“Eomma,can we meet Riri???”Daesung asked

Byul nooded slowly.. “ But,keep quiet okay???”

“Ne eomma....”

All the hyungs steps into the room and see the maknae is on his bed, sleeping peacefully hugging his panda doll..

“Get well soon baby..we miss you....”

The hyungdeul take turn to kiss maknae’s cheek,forehead and his nose...Satisfied,they come out and change their clothes, take their lunch and come back into the room to watch the sleeping maknae..

 

FEW DAYS LATER

“Hyungs!!!!!! Palli!!!!!!”

“Coming baby...”

Today is the first day the maknae playing outside after his fever.. Eventhough Byul eomma dont let him go,but who can resist Riri’s puppy eyes???

“Baby..slow down...you just get better..you dont want to sick anymore right???” Seunghyun calling their maknae

“No hyung...sick is ...”

“Yes...sick is ..now be a good boy arasso...??”

“Ne hyung.....”

“Come here Riri..we go together...”Daesung take their maknae’s hand and walk hand in hand to the park....

Now it feels like their maknae is back....

 

 

 

Author’s Note...

Hello...as promised,the oneshot..

Sorry if it not good...*bow*

Enjoy!!!

Do subscribe and comment...

Another oneshot will be written if there 10 comments wanting the oneshot...

Thank you!!!!