An acquaintance!

My first and only one.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

..

 

“Hey!What are you doing to my sister?” Seunghyung threw his fist to Taeyang, Hyoyeon was shocked at Seunghyung sudden action , Seungri try to hold his bro back while Hyoyeon checking on Taeyang..

 

“Are you okay?” There is the blood on the corner of his mouth, Hyoyeon feel bad for what has happen.

 

“Look, Seunghyung. He probably is the friend of Hyoyeon. You are really had to check your temper.”

 

                Seungri sighed and shook his head and apologize to Taeyang but Seunghyung still ignored him.

 

“No, Nii-chan. He is not my friend but just an acquaintance.”

 

Taeyang felt hurt and pain in his left chest. What does she meant by acquaintance, is their friendship after all this years only worth this word?

 

“Don’t touch her if you are only an acquaintance. Let’s go Hyoyeon.”

 

Seunghyung warned the young man before garb Hyoyeon’s wrist and walk back to their café shop followed closely behind by Seungri. Tears dripping down on both her white cheeks, Seunghyung don’t notice it at all but Seungri saw it , he put his hand on her shoulders and turn her head on his chest. Seunghyung looked at his little brother and sighed.

 

“I know little girl, he wasn’t an acquaintance.” Seunghyung patted the young girl hairs.

 

“Just cry as much as you want, we’re here.” Seungri said and patted her back, he feel she nodded in his chest. Hyoyeon couldn’t help but admit his chest is so warmth.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

                Taeyang stand still there until Mr Nishikado ask him what has happened. Ignore what is in his mind he told him that was just a small misunderstanding…

 

“So you know her?. She is your friend?” Taeyang nodded and left out a heavy sigh.

 

“Yes.”

 

                He cannot sleep well , every time he closed his eyes her face always pop in his head and what make him shiver is the word acquaintance , to her is he has already became an acquaintance?.

 

                Something twisted in his chest, it’s just felt like a knife stabbed inside his heart, words just cannot describe how hurt it is. He put his hand on his left chest hopefully to reduce the pain but it’s just hurt even more.

 

“Am I really have become just an acquaintance to you?”

 

“Perhaps, Ivan can help. ” He slide his Iphone and dial to Ivan’s number even it’s late at night but he knew for sure , Ivan is still in the club somewhere in town and as expect the older man picked up the called immediately.

 

(Yo!. You’ve arrive?) Ivan’s voice echoed.

 

“Yeah..I’ve arrive in Nagano now.”

 

(Oh, really? I thought you’d stay in Tokyo for a few days.) Ivan try to act innocent actually he was the one who told Taeyang to go to Nagano immediately.

 

“You wouldn’t believe who I meet here.” Taeyang sighed.

 

                On the other side, Ivan smirked, (Of course I knew little bro and I also knew why u called) Ivan thought but still put on a good acting skill.

 

(Who?)

 

“Hyoyeon.”

 

(What?Hyoyeon?. Isn’t she is in Italy now?)

 

“I don’t know why she stayed here too and I believe Japan is big enough but she is in Nagano and she stayed near Mr Nishikado’s house too.”

 

(It can be destiny, grab it little bro. As I said, true love doesn’t come, you find it.)

 

“But she seems really pissed at me.”

 

(Figure it out little bro. I gotta go now, it’s my favorite song)

 

 Taeyang sighed and threw his phone on the bed. His older brother doesn’t help at all.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter