UNTITLED

UNTITLED

I'm always working for the girl i love, I almost work overtime to afford everything she wants.

Im a drag racer in California, earning thousand dollars or more everytime I won. Today is our anniversary, and I'm planning something special tonight. I am sitting at the railing of the terrace in our house, waiting for a call, i noticed a small figure approaching me.

 

I smile, knowing that it's the love of my life, i grin widely as she wrapped her arms around my waists, "Hi babe.." she said, she didn't remember that it's our anniversary today, i smile upon that thought.

"Hi babe," i smile back. My phone rang, it's my partner, Yuri, uhmm.. Wait, i just want to inform you that Jessica didn't know about my job.

"uhm, wait babe, gotta answer this." i said, moving southwards, far enough so that she won't hear us.

"Ready for tonight?"

"Yeah,"

"I guess she still notice something, today is our.." i trailed off.

"Yeah, so buddy be ready!" then we both hung up. Much to my dismay, she heard everything that we've talked about.

She looked at me suspiciously, "Who's that?" she asked coldly with a hint of jealousy, suspicion, and anger.

"M-my.. F-friend!" i failed to look calm.

"Friend huh? What about, 'she still didn't notice' you're cheating on me?!" she yelled.

"Of course--" i was cut off.

"See! It spill from your own mouth!" she yelled.

"No! It's--"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU'RE EXPLANATION CHOI SOOYOUNG!" then she turned around and stormed out of the room. Iquickly followed her, but the door slammed shut closed and hit my face, "OWW!" blood were oozing out of my nose. The door opens and i saw Jessica with her luggage, "Where you going?" i asked.

"FAR AWAY FROM YOU!" she yelled at my face. Then she headed out of the house.

I quickly followed her outside, she was already hailing a cab. I ran outside the gate and tried to stop it but no use, so i decided to use my specialty, car racing. I quickly jumped inside my car and start the engine, i stir the wheel and headed through the road. It's a yellow cab, so i can see it faster, but much to my dismay, on the road i'm on, it's full of yellow cab, "BULL! ONGTARI! ONGTARI! ONGTARI!" i cursed loudly, i glanced around, BINGGO! I saw the blonde girl, they are on the other side of the road when the traffic light changes from green to red, as a drag racer, i decided to beat the red light.

I open my car window and call her name, "JESSICA! JESSICA!" i wasn't focused on the road, i know she heard me but she didn't even bother to look at me.

HONK HONK.

I paniced as i saw a 18-wheeler truck coming on my way, i stepped on the gas peddal and run my car faster, and God still loves me, i'm safe from the truck but not from the police. I looked at the rearview mirror and saw 3 police car chasing me, i ignore their calls and decided to follow Jessica instead.

There! I was few meter away from her when another car hit my bumper, my car rolled 3 times before hitting the wall. My blood were flowing out of my head, but i still manage to get out of the car.

BOOM!

My car explode after i get out. I am walking dizzily trying to follow after the cab who hasn't notice the accident.

BANG BANG BANG

I felt numb after i heard 3 gunshots, i was holding a little box, i saw a police approaching me, "Give this to a blonde girl named Jessica Jung, tell her that I love her and ha..happy anniversa..ry" then i handed him the little pink box before i passed out. Hi i'm Choi Sooyoung, and that's my UNTITLED love story.