nothing happened

STAY TOGETHER

CHAPTER 9 “nothing happened”

Hopefully N Leo and Hyuk came just in time and later on also the manager reached  them with the car and retook them to the house.

“I’m too cold I’m already felling some fever” moaned Ken

“at least we are out of it think if we were still in there,.. we would be probably frozen  ”replied Ravi

“achhooo I really want a hot bat now” said Hongbin.

“you were lucky that Ken made the phone call”said N

“I didn’t hyung I let the phone with my shoes,,AH Leo hyung what if we weren’t trapped you would have received a good lesson from that ajumma”

Leo ignored him .

N didn’t want to continue the talk, the thought of ghost scared him so he kept everything to himself .At the house Hongbin Ravi and ken went straight to bed while N Hyuk Leo and the manager went to the dining room to eat.

“guys remember nothing happened okay ?! not a single word” cut short the manager

“Hyung we should return home , something is happening here I’m not comfortable” said Leo

 “are you tryng to bring that story again Leo ??! not only you made us all worried with your stupid behavior but now a ghost ..come on grow up kid” replied angrily the manager at Leo without letting him continue.Leo didn’t say anything more for all the dinner and then went straight to his room.

 It was midnight and everyone was sleeping but ken was having a nightmare. everything was made by glass and someone was scratching his nail on it .the sound was maddening “stop it …stop it” repeated ken .The glass was breaking slowly and a voice was growing louder and louder, but it was difficult to understand “..HE….KILLING…ALL…”

 “WHAT ARE YOU SAING SHOW YOURSELF …” in that moment the glass broke down in little pieces….ken crouched on himself scared that the piece of glass would hurt him but the glass didn’t touch him. In that moment ken saw a little girl.She was far away from him.

 she was dressed in uniform , she had long straight black hair and was seated on the room floor with a doll on her hand  “HEY ARE YOU OKEY?” asked ken approaching the little girl.

“I wanted someone to play with me, but you shouldn’t stay here I’m trying to warn you, but I can’t do much ,you should go away my time is getting shorter ”

“but who are you ?you have something to do with what happened to Leo , Hongbin and the jijimbang?? why did you want to hurt us?”

“I don’t want to hurt you I’m trying to make you go away… I helped you with the jijimbang ,I tried to warn you, but I didn’t know when he would have made his move.. but I heard him talking about how he can get rid of you…I din’t know when but…. he wanted you to DIE in the ice room you are safe when you are far from him…”

“WE ARE IN DANGER WHO ….”

“don’t go in the basement, that is his next move ,the one who will go there will DIEE  …go away from him GOOOOO A…..WAY….. FR….O…M….H…IM..”

The girl was vanishing “About who are you talking about” the girl disappeared and the floor was breaking under his feet “no nooNOOO”.

Ken woke up suddenly screaming.

it was a dream but he couldn’t stop thinking about it. he wasn’t able to fall asleep and continued to think about it during all the rest of the night.

What if all that wasn’t a dream? and the incident at the jijimbang was calculated by someone ?and what’s with the basement ??  .

the next morning the wind was blowing stronger and the sun was hidden by the cloud but it wasn’t raining yet, even If the upcoming weather could be foreseeable .