1/1

Confirmed

It was hard for Chanyeol to continue looking at the computer screen. All his doubts had been confirmed. How could Baekhyun do this? How could he just pretend they were okay when he was doing this behind his back? For four months he thought that they were okay, but now things were much different.

 

The bedroom door opened and Chanyeol didn’t have to look up to know who it was.

 

“So you weren’t really practicing. This was what you were doing every night.” Chanyeol told him, but he was having a hard time trying not to show him how hurt he was.

 

“I can explain, Yeol. Just let me explain.” He told him getting closer, but Chanyeol wasn't willing to listen. Not anymore. This was the last straw.

 

“Keep your explanations. I don’t want to hear another lie from you. We are over Baekhyun. Don’t ever talk to me unless it has to do with EXO. I don’t want to hear you ever again. Get out of my room.”

 

Baekhyun moved towards the bed he was sitting on, but Chanyeol pushed him away. “Can’t you understand! I said get out! We are over!”

 

Things turned awkward with everything. The fact that the whole Korean population knew that his once boyfriend was dating the leader of the most popular girl group made him angry. People continue pushing it on his face. All the clues were there. For months Baekhyun had been cheating on him and Chanyeol had trusted him blindly. How stupid had he been. All this time he thought that Baekhyun had actually loved him. All of Baekhyun's promises of staying together were nothing but lies.

 

Having to greet the woman who stole his life was painful because now she had the most amazing person beside her. She was the owner of his heart and it pained Chanyeol. It hurt so much that Baekhyun loved her and not him.

 

He smiled at her and excused himself and left the building. The last thing he needed was to be in the room with the two people he hated and loved. He returned to the dorm and took a long awaited shower. It helped clear his mind. He knew he couldn't be like this. All it matter was that Baekhyun was happy and if he was happy then he guessed he could at least be happy about that even though it broke his heart.

 

When he entered his dark bedroom he heard the door slam close and the lights turn on. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and began to make his way to his bed. This was the last thing he needed.

 

“You will listen to me!” Baekhyun yelled, but Chanyeol ignored him. He took his headphones and placed them on his ears waiting for the music to relax him, but Baekhyun snatched them and threw them across the room on his bed. “You told me to only talk to you about EXO and that’s what I am trying to do.”

 

 

“What the hell is your problem, Baekhyun? Huh? Think you can just come here and demand anything from me. Let me remind you that we are done. You can’t make me do anything that I don’t want. And what I don’t want right now is to listen to a cheating bastard.”

 

It shouldn’t have affected him, but when Baekhyun began to cry the only thing he wanted was to hug him and tell him everything was going to be okay. But that wasn’t his job anymore. He had Taeyeon to be strong for him.

 

“They made me do it! You know me, Yeol. You know I love you!” He yelled as he continue to sob. “They knew, they suspected that we were together. I was forced! They said that the attention would do us good. You are the only one for me Yeol. Please don’t walk away again! Please I can’t take it. This week has been a torture to me! Please believe me!”

 

“Easy said than done. If you were forced why didn’t you tell me huh!? Why wait for me to find out from freaking Dispatch! You are incredible.” Chanyeol told him. “This fixes nothing. You lied to me. You kept that to yourself. If you would have come to me then we would be okay, but you lied and play with me, so no Baekhyun. I don’t believe you. Now stay away from me.”

 

Baekhyun really did listen to him. He saw less of him and Kyungsoo affirmed that he was telling the truth. That while they were practicing their vocals Baekhyun had been called to the CEO’s office. Kyungsoo told him to cut Baekhyun some slack, but how could he do that. Didn't Baekhyun made a big fuss when their fans began shipping him with Nana? Didn’t his ex almost break up with him when he began socializing with her on the show? There was a big difference though. Chanyeol never went on dates with her, but Baekhyun had even kissed Taeyeon.

 

It was when he returned back to the dorm that he realized that maybe Baekhyun was indeed telling the truth. Baekhyun was crying as Yixing tried to calm him down. Once he saw him he got up and walked towards his bedroom closing the door.

 

Chanyeol looked at Yixing expecting an answer but the older male got up and followed Baekhyun into his room

 

“They dropped him from ‘Singing in the Rain.’ They thought that he was too risky for the musical and dropped him on the spot.” Kyungsoo told him. “That the scandal might harm the efforts of the other actors.”

 

“But Baekhyun has been practicing for ages to appeared in a musical.” Chanyeol said as he sat next to Kyungsoo.

 

“Glad you remember.” Kyungsoo said and also got up from the couch and went directly into Baekhyun’s room.

 

Chanyeol still couldn't believe they were trying to make him feel like when Baekhyun had been the one that started all this. He would have understood if only Baekhyun had come to him but he had decided to keep to himself. He decided to keep pretending that Chanyeol was never going to find out.

 

In someway or another Chanyeol was glad Baekhyun was suffering. The pain that Baekhyun had left behind was still there. The pain was just buried deep inside his heart. He wasn’t called the happy virus for nothing. He was an expert in pretending even when his heart was breaking at that moment.

 

He knew it was stupid to continue watching as Baekhyun suffer since he too was suffering. Maybe he should just end it their suffering once and for all. Just talk about everything and start from new.

 

Chanyeol slowly made his way towards his room. Kyungsoo and Yixing were still there and threw him dirty looks, but Chanyeol simply told them to leave them alone. That they needed to talk.

 

“I am sorry that they kicked you out of the musical.” Chanyeol told him. Baekhyun still looked at him and smiled. A broken smile that only tried to prove that he was fine when in fact he wasn't.


 

 

“You are enjoying this aren’t you? Well I am happy that you are enjoying my pain.”

 

“Stop with you pity party please. I have thought about this for the longest time and I can’t seem to understand why they want to burry Kris’ scandal when it happen weeks ago.”

 

 

“I don’t know. They have their reasons. Why would I get in a ing relationship with a girl I admired when I already have the love of my life. Why would I cheat?”

 

 

It was Chanyeol’s turn to roll his eyes. “Same with you. Why would you do this without telling me? Why? Was I not important in your decision?”

 

 

“That's the problem! I had no say in this! My fans all hate me! I am done. My career might be over and you think it’s all about you. For all I know they could have picked Sehun, but they chose me!”

 

“I am not going to become the other one. The third wheel. We aren’t getting back together until you break up with her.”

 

Baekhyun smiled and nodded. “I am sorry. I swear I didn't want this to end like this. I told them that I couldn't but they said that since I sign the contract I need to do whatever they thought it would benefit my career, even if I don't like it.” Their fights always lasted longer because neither of them wanted to apologize, but Baekhyun had been the one to apologize first

 

“I know. It took a while to understand, but don’t worry. I guess we could be friends. I waited a long time before I asked you out. I can wait a few more months.”

 

“Promise?” Baekhyun asked holding his right pinky up in the air

 

“Promise” Chanyeol said doing the same and hooking their pinkies together. “After all what are eggs without bacon?”

 

“Did you really just quoted our international fans?” Baekhyun said smiling.

 

 

“Yes I did.” Chanyeol said smiling too.

 

“I love you.” Baekhyun said as he got closer to Chanyeol and pulling him into a hug.

 

“I love you too. We will get through this. Don’t worry. We have gone through worst.”


a/n Okay this is ty, but I needed to vent my feels somewhere. If you have read my other stories then you know I like Taeyeon. In fact she is bias in GG, but the hate she is getting is unacceptable. If Baek is happy with her then let him be. He is a grown man. I am a BIG ChanBaek shipper, but hating on her will do no good guys. Be mature and love the fact that Baek is dating his ideal girl. 

So the theory that said that they might have been force to date might or might not be true, but the thing is we don't know. So stop the hating and everyone get back to your own thing. ChanBaek shippers continue shipping them until the end of time and BaekYeon shippers can also do their own thing. Keep everything within the fandom. 

Please excuse all typos. I am going back to my ChanBaek one shot. Yehet!