Chapter 2

BaekYeoL vs. BaekYeoN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>> C H A P T E R - II

-Hello readers ^^ Second chapter is up! I am very sorry for the late late late update T_T

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

While Baekhyun is doing that to maknae, Suho was trying to stop them. “Who’s that?” Kai looked at Kyungsoo who was looking at his phone, “Chanyeol hyung.” Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo, terrified.

 

 

"Hyung, will you stop that? You are making me dizzy!" For a whole fifteen minutes, Baekhyun was walking back and forth in front of Sehun, Kai and Kyungsoo. "How can I stop? Chanyeol! Freaking Park Chanyeol! Tell me! Huh?! Can't tell me?" Baekhyun keeps on saying that.

 

"Hyung, please move your face. You're so close, I'll be dead to Chanyeol hyung." Baekhyun gave him a glare, somewhat called Kyungsoo glare. "Baehyun hyung, you're creeping Sehun." Baekhyun let out a sigh and sat on the couch. I'll be dead to Chanyeol.

 

"Ugh! He'll hate me! There won't be breakfast couple anymore, then I'll never eat breakfast anymore or maybe I'll never eat dinner because all I eat is breakfast." Baekhyun dramatically put his hand on his forehead, thinking about some fairytale as Kyungsoo would call it.

 

"Man up Baekhyun, stop acting like a child." Kyungsoo said while watching at his phone. "Man? You have Chanyeol the-" Sehun stopped in mid air. "Hot! Water!" Kyungsoo cooked a very spicy food earlier for them and just now, Baekhyun fed him that. Suho walked in front of them, "Hyung! Water! Your power! Hyung!"

 

The other members ignored the maknae, "Hyung is so mean," Kai said, "Why? Because that was my food?" Kyungsoo said who's still watching in his phone. Kai nodded and joined his hyung. Baekhyun just scowled at the two 'love birds'.

 

Baekhyun sighed and took his phone. He opened and scroll through his messages.

 

 

 

Park Chandork Baekhyun! I have a pet! I'm thinking of naming it Baekhyun! Baek! Why aren't you replying!? Are you mad at me? :( Fine! I'll name him Baekyeol, happy? ((^-^')) Chanyeol, stop -_-#                                                                                                                                Send 

 

Baekhyun silently read his messages, ignoring the new messages he have recieve from who knows who.

 

"Guys, what do you wa-- ahh!" It was Kyungsoo's voice and everyone was startled. "Kyungsoo! Where are you? Are you okay?" This time it was Kai's voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter