Surprise!

Missing You

"Alright, I'll see you later guys!" I wave bye to my friends Gabby and Kate before walking to my car. 

It was nice to see them, for I've been alone now for about a week since Yoongi is out in Russia with the boys celebrating their first year anniversary. I've done nothing but clean my little apartment over and over and keep up with the posts on twitter. This is the first time he has been gone this long and its making me extremely sad; for he usually brings me along with him.

I drive home in silence and tiredly walked through my door.

This week has been exhausting for I had dance practice everyday and its two weeks before audition time and I have done nothing but bust my to be on top. This is my 4th year with Big Hit record company and all I want is to be put in a damn group.

I hook my phone up into the stereo and click on the playlist marked 'I Miss You'. Soft music begins playing and I wrap my arms around myself, missing Yoongi more than ever. I just hate when he's gone because I love coming home and seeing him napping on the couch or attempting to cook dinner. Its the simple things I love and he isn't here so I feel empty.

I shake the feeling off and head into my bedroom to get clothes. The look of the still made bed makes me sad. I have slept on the couch every night he has been gone because the bed just feels like an empty world swallowing me whole. 

Gabby usually laughs when I explain how lonely I feel when he's gone; always saying how I know he will be back but there's just something that makes my heart hurt seeing the empty apartment. 

I finally get into the shower and let the hot water run over my tense muscles, feeling relief for the first time today. I close my eyes and smile as I hear the opening of Just One Day come on my stereo.

A lump forms in the back of my throat when I hear my boyfriends perfect voice come over the speaker.

"God I miss you so ing much." I say out loud. 

I was about to turn around when I feel two hands wrap around my small waist. My whole body tenses up and I am about to punch the out of this random creep when I hear his soft voice singing the melody in my ear.

"YOONGI!" I scream and turn around, seeing him standing in my shower, still clothed.

His face is a blushing pink after seeing me stand under the water, completely . I hurriedly shut the water off and wrap myself in a towel. 

"Why are you here so early?" I say and let myself fall into his warm but wet hug.

"We finished the showcase, didn't you get my text goofy?" He laughs and plays with my hair that is dripping all over the carpet. 

I want to laugh to but I feel tears fill up my eyes. 

Yoongi looks at me with pain, knowing what I've been through this past week. For I always complain to him how lonely it gets.

Without a word, he picks me up in my towel and carries me into the bedroom. 

He places his lips on mine and lays me down on top of our bed, finally putting it to use after a long week.

He climbs next to me, not caring that his damp clothes or my wet towel is ruining the new sheets I bought.

He wraps himself around me and places his face in my neck. "I'm glad to finally be home, baby"

I smile at his comment.

Yeah I'm glad too.