2

Is He Really Perfect?

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And that's how you ask for the bill in korean" Siwon wrote down the characters and romanization.

"wow, its a lot easier than i thought' i took the piece of paper and placed it as a book mark. 

"yeah its not that hard." he smiled and winked. "so you have to teach me some spanish you know. if they are all as pretty as you i got to be able to comunnicate, dont you think?"he softly elbowed you on the arm. 

"haah, who knew you were a ladies man huh?" 

"Well i am full of surprises."siwon smiled as hegot up from his seat. "i'll be right back" i nodded and he left.

Soon the plane landed in Incheon airport and you found your way out. 

"hmm Siwon was no where to be seen...well is not like he had nothing else to do besides talking with a foreigner like me." i grabed my bags and headed out to get a taxi. Arriving to your new aparment you payed the driver and looked around your new place. "well in came in handy those few frases siwon gave me. Alright time to unpack and get settled." 

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Over the next few days you got used to the new place and found a part time job in an international cafe a few blocks away from home. 

"And that is all you have to do ____ so dont worry you will be fine and you wont be alone i'll assign someone to help you out in anything you dont understand." the manager walked with you out of the office and the bell to the shop rang. 

"AH Eli! just the man i wanted to see." he called over to the guy that came in. 'well he is cute i hope we get along' 

"what's up boss? im not in for another two hours." he greeeted us. 

"this is the new additon to the family. her name is ____. she will be starting tonight's shift with you and also closing so i would really appreciate it if you will show her waht she needs to know and dosent understand her korean is not as fluent and i know you speak english" the ols man smiled and patted you the shoulder. 

"sure why not." he gave one of the cutest smiled you have ever seen. 

"nice to meet you -------. Just call me Eli." he greeted and shook your hand. 

"nice to meet you too Eli. i hope we get along." you smiled back.