1

Is He Really Perfect?

 

 

 

'Alright i can do this, it's just South Korea.'

You wanted to leave ___. Don't start complaing now. I encourged myself as I made my way to my gate. I'm ___ ______, and I'm moving to South Korea to forget many bad memories. You know what better way than a fresh start. I walked to the entrance and looked for my seat. 'Great! Window seat' I thought. I sat down and took out a book I have been reading for a few months now but wasn't able to get far into it. I was engrossed in the book, so I did not notice anyone sitting beside until I heard a voice call. 

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" I heard a male's voice. 

"No, go ahead." I answered, waving non-chanlantly at the seat without even looking at the owner of the voice. I continued my reading when the flight attendant was passiing by with a snack tray. 

"Sir," I heard the lady call the guy next to me. "Would you and your wife like something? Coke...Water. Anything to eat?" I put down my book as I heard her say that. 'Husband? The heck is wrong with her?' As I was about to answer but the guy piped up to answer. 

"Sorry, she's not my wife. I simply sat at the back. Its easier to concentrate when there is less noice." he said pointing at his laptop. 

"Oh..I'm so sorry. But, would either of you like anything?" she bowed. 

"No thanks." he got up, pushing her aside and away form him and walking off. 

"Rude..." she murmured, softly rolling her eyes at him, and turned back to me. 

"You know you are lucky to be sitting next to that hottie...even if he is a little rude." she smiled fixing some beverages on the cart. 

"Ehh...I guess?... I didn't even notice him?" I scratched my head. 

"Really? Well, I know I wouldnt have missed him." she winked at me leaving a couple of sandwiches and juice.  The guy came back and took his seat again. I took a peak at him 'wow he is handsome' he was working on his laptop again. 

"So you finally stop reading, huh?" he closed the laptop and face me showing an adorable smile. 

"Ah, uhm yes...I get cought up when I read." I grabbed a sandwich and handed him one. 

"Thanks," he says, recieving it, "So what's the book about?" 

 

"Hmm well... it has alot of secrets and supernatural things." I said taking a bite of the sandwich. 

"That...is a very vague explanation don't you think? Elaborate on it, since we have a long flight." he opened the juice bottle for me. 

"Thanks" i took a sip from it. 

"You're welcome. By the way my name is Siwon," he extended his hand to reach mine. 

"Nice to meet you siwon. I'm ____. " i shook his hand. 

"It's a nice name. Where are you from?'' 

"Mexico but I've lived in the US most of my life." 

"Wow that's sounds nice... But, why are you on a flight to korea?" 

"Personal reasons'' I sharply said, I don't need to think about that right now, it's all behind me.

"Oh... I see. So, you speak spanish, right?" 

"Yes" I nod. 

"Nice" He says, nodding aswell. "So, umm about that book.."

"Oh, right." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

         

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/n short chapter i have been a bit busy guys. Im getting stuff ready im going to block b's concert ! Next week :D