Chapter five

The bad boy in my school- A Park Jimin fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter five


“But I want to sleep with you Bella”

What should I say? 

“No Jimin. You have to sleep on my dad’s bed or on mine without me, you choose.”

“Come on, we can sleep together. You have the most comfy bed in the world”

“Okay then, I will let you sleep in my bed”

“Okay good” he says while standing up

“So you’re coming?” he says

“No Jimin, I will sleep in my dad’s room” 

He thought that we were going to sleep together. Try again next time silly boy. 

------

Next day I wake up with an arm on my shoulder. It's Jimin.

“Jimin, what are you doing here” I say while take off his hand from me

“What, I feel scared and alone there. It's a big room…” he explains with a horror tone in his voice. 

“What ever. Good morning”

“Good morning Bella”

I walk out of bed and look at the clock. .

“Jimin, wake up!!! The school starts about 40 minutes”

“Take the chill pill, it’s long time left. Come here and sleep with me” he says and open up his arms.

As much as I wish to stay in his arms I get discussed to the fact that I have a boy in my room that I met yesterday. But it just feels like i've know him for a very long time..

 

-----ONE MONTH LATER------

 

I've been living in Korea for a while now. I'm gettin all used to their education program and school. I have no friends. Nope, not even that girl i meet a while ago. Why, you ask? Because she just stopped talking with me all of a sudden. I've learned that you can't judge people from the first time you meet them.


And Jimin? He haven't spoken to me since the last time he was visiting me. I guess I was wrong about him, I guess you can never change a player. Player once, player forever(?). 

I plug my headphones in my ear and listen to the music. Sometimes I feel like music is my only escape from the real world. I go through the hallways in school and people are giving me weird looks. I see Jimin. He looks at me and then quickly turn around. Actually i've heard that he had not been with a girl in less than 5 days. 


------LATER THIS DAY AT HOME-------


"Dad, I'm home" I shout when I open the door. There is no responds. I guess he is working again. 


I walk up the stairs. For every step I take on the stairs I count how many stairs we have. I open my door to my room and behind me I hear a voice. It's someone in here I swear. I'm to afraid to turn around to see what it is, what if I get killed. 

I run to my bed and hide under the blanket. I'M SO STUPID. Why did I hide under the blanket? I'm sure i'm gonna get killed now. My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter