Chapter 1

Sold To The Demon

Sunhee's POV

I wake up in the morning feeling depressed, mad, sad and disappointed I feel like I have been given up on everything. I don't like that feeling. I have always heard of parents selling their kids to rich people for money. I never thought it would happen to me but it did. I was sold. I was sold to a cruel, cold, silent, scary, but yet beautiful man I remember him very well.

*flashback*

I was walking back home then I noticed someone standing by the door.

"Excuse me who are you?" The man suddenly turned and I have to say that he's so hot ^^ but he looks creepy…very scary.

"Are you gonna answer?"

"...."

Is he nervous? Or deaf?

I started doing hand signs for him to understand but he just kept staring at me.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh you speak." I said with a frown.

"Why? Disappointed?"

"I am not. Now why are you here"

"I came to take you." he said with a smirk.

"W..what!?"

"I...Came...To...Take...You." he repeated slowly.

"Yah! I am not an idiot! I heard what you said!"

"Oh... good. Now come here." he gestured me to come in a cat way. I glared at him and left him standing and went inside my house. And he followed. Damn this hot stranger.

"APPA!" I shouted.

"Sunhee? What are you doing here? I thought Bae-" he got cut off by me.

"What do you mean what am I doing here, appa? This is my home."

"She doesn't know?"

"No." my dad said as I stood there like an idiot not knowing anything.

"Oh this should be fun." he said smirking.

This man has a problem with smirking. Though it's y, I would gladly help him get rid of it with just a punch.

"Why would you do that if you think it's y?" he said smirking. Again.

"H...h...how?"

"I can read your mind my little kitten, listen kitten I am taking you home with me."

"Why? I don't even know you! Appa what is the meaning of this?!"

"Sorry Sunhee, but you have to go with Bae-"

"Whether you like it or not." my mom said suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

"Why? Don't you love me?" I started crying. The stranger came to my side and gave me a side hug.

"You don't need them anymore. You're mine now" I looked at my parents who just stood there staring at us.

"WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU? I JUST HELPED YOU GUYS AND THAT’S WHAT I GET?" The stranger suddenly kissed my neck making me feel dizzy and sleepy I looked at my parents for the last time.

"I loved you.." I whispered.

"Sleep my kitten. I promise to take care of you." he whispered before I went into a deep sleep.

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading ^-^ This was the first chapter, hope you enjoyed it :) Please leave your comments, we love reading them ^