Chapter 8

Waves and Flames
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Andy was sitting on his bed, watching Hyesung freak out. He was hay he had Junjin now, of course he was. Junjin made him feel happy, whole, Junjin was his Flame and he was supposed to be hay with him. But he had gone so long with the idea that Eric was his Flame, it was just so hard to get over it. He felt betrayed.

Dongwan was unpacking his bag, folding the clothes neatly on the bed and checking what else they had been given. He looked at his own bag, he should check it too, they needed to get ready for training but he couldn’t shake the feeling of betrayal. Hyesung had betrayed him as well.

It wasn’t hard to understand why Eric had loved seeing his dreams with Hyesung, there was no denying the Wave was beautiful. Hyesung had finally managed to get the bed he wanted, he sat down on the bed, crossing his legs gracefully and swiping a small strand of hair behind his ear. Andy felt himself unknowingly doing the same motion, trying to swipe a strand of hair but his hair was too thick and coarse, falling back in front of his eyes immediately.

Hyesung was perfect, everyone in the room was looking at him, Andy knew they were, and he understood why. Hyesung was the perfect Wave, he was Eric’s type.

He sighed loudly, he needed to stop thinking these thoughts, they made him sad and he could feel Junjin’s mood getting worse as well, he knew he was affecting the innocent Flame and that wasn’t fair.

He opened his bag, there were a few sets of clothes, all the exact same black outfit with a blue logo on the arms, a long-sleeved shirt and long pants, again pretty tight like their ceremony clothes.

There were other things like bathroom supplies and an inhaler for his asthma, everything you needed to live comfortably.

He saw others putting their supplies into the lockers, there were names on those as well and a lock and key in the bags to accompany them. Dongwan had already finished unpacking and putting his things away as he had begun undressing himself from his ceremonial outfit. Andy knew they didn’t have much time before their training began and he wanted to see be there in good time so he began putting his things away as well.

He had promised himself not to look, he had promised himself to ignore it, but as soon as he had fallen into his own thoughts he caught himself turning his gaze at Hyesung again. The Wave was standing almost in the middle of the room, he looked like he didn’t notice all the eyes that were on him as he undressed from his tight outfit. He was perfect, the tight outfit hadn’t hidden anything, Andy wanted to curse at himself as the Wave looked thin even without the slimming fabric.

He was perfectly curved; his skin was pale and his waist was like that of a woman. Andy didn’t want to look at the legs, they made him too self-conscious. Dongwan next to him had gotten dressed already, he looked unbothered by everything and Andy wished he could feel like Dongwan.

He removed his shirt, looking down at himself made him feel knots in his stomach. He was ale too, but where Hyesung had looked like porcelain, he looked like a dead person. He felt fat, Eric always called him thin but Andy’s waist was so much wider than Hyesung’s, even Dongwan was thinner, his waist was amazing. Only Andy was fat.

He put the shirt on as fast as he could, the tight black fabric not hiding much as he removed his pants and tried to ignore the fat on his thighs.

Hyesung was dressing himself slowly, he had to be aware that all eyes were on him, but the way he moved was so elegant and slow, it was impossible to look away. Andy should have known Eric would have gotten someone like him. Eric was too perfect for a fat kid like himself.

 

 

Eric had gotten a bottom bunk, he liked the bottom bunk more so it suited him perfectly. Seeing all the other male Flames he couldn’t help but smirk, he was definitely stronger than the rest of them, most were small and weak, kids really. It made him feel better and he could feel some of the anger fading away, he felt more confident and proud, this wouldn’t be so bad, he could prove that Wave of his just how strong he was without him.

The Wave, Junjin, was sleeping on the bed next to him, just his luck. But this way he could show off easier, he could get his point across faster. It had already been a great win when they had gotten dressed, Junjin was buffer than Eric had expected, he had to give him that, he had taken him by surprise. But the gasps that had sounded throughout the room when he had taken his shirt of had made him feel better, Junjin had a six pack, but he wasn’t as built as Eric, Eric had broad shoulders and a wide chest, he looked like a man.

The black clothes suited him perfectly as well, they showed off his broad shoulders perfectly and he knew the other boys were jealous, Junjin’s friend had even told him he was impressed.

Yeah Junjin had a friend apparently, Minwoo was his name, a short way too happy boy, he had switched bed with the kid who was supposed to sleep in the be over Junjin so now Eric had to listen to the two chitter chattering at every moment.

Minwoo wasn’t a threat, he was small, short and thin, nothing special but very talkative.

“Hey Eric? What was your dream like?” the small Flame brought him out of his thoughts, he was hanging halfway out of his bed, smiling brightly with his tiny eyes which were almost covered by hair.

“Why? They don’t matter now” he spoke dryly, his pessimism seemingly not affecting the happy Flame as Minwoo’s smile stayed bright.

“Mine was amazin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter