A usual morning !

Stay By My Side ALWAYS !

Leeteuk woke up at the sound of toilet flushing, he looked to his side & indeed his guess was true , it was Donghae afterall, the guy always woke up before every other person in the flat, he would be up & ready by the time one by one everyone started waking up & start taking their brushes in their hands, it was eerily quiet around, but he knew that within an hour or some it would be noisy as hell, he dragged his legs towards the kitchen, meanwhile donghae is finishing his business he might as well make some good amount of coffee, because the first thing everyone asks for in the morning in their house is coffee, except for jaejoong, he likes tea, so he makes his own, but sometimes he also drinks coffee as an alternative, over the years he'd changed a lot, now he doesn't complaint much as he used to when he was small, mused leeteuk, he now drinks whatever is offered to him, being in the real outside world teaches a few things, even now their financial status is not so stable but they manage, atleast they have a roof over their head, they live in a nearly rundown area, their flat is not so spacious either to accomodate nine grown up guys, yes you heard it right nine guys, living in a small apartment not so stinky as the first day they stepped into the place, with only one room, one kitchen , & one hall, & above all one bathroom, now you see here's where the main problem arises, only one bathroom?! So if the bathroom's engaged the other has to hold whatever business they have to do, if one of them has a job interview, he has to wake up at four'o clock, so that he wouldn't be late for it, or get caught into the hustle-bustle of their lively house, did I mention that the place where they live is far from the city, so they probably have to leave from home one to two hours prior in order to catch the right buses & on time. So in all even after getting out of ty life of orphanage, their life still is ty! But that doesn't mean they don't enjoy their current life, yeah it gets tough at times, but there are others to lean onto at such a times, at the end of the day they love to come back to a lively home , a home bustling with people they all truly care for, love. And when at night they join one futon to another in a row seamlessly & slump onto their respective futons, only to end up cuddling with each other, fall into tangles of mess, they forget all the sheer exhaustion & worries of tomorrow. Leeteuk was fairly awake now, with all the thoughts making way into his mind, he rubbed his eyes, making way towards the kitchen, when his leg collided with someone's middle, he staggered forward trying hard not to step on that same someone, as a result his head bumped over the wall that separeted the kitchen from the hall, he slid down clutching at his head, while the person over whose torso he knocked groaned in agony, it turned out to be changmin, who was sleeping diagonally, his feet over junsu's lower back, & his head slightly in the direction of kitchen, he opened his eyes, & blinked owlishly at leeteuk, who was also groaning, the noise, & the unceasing curses were enough to wake up Jaejoong, who was always a light sleeper, & all the others, except yoochun who slept like a log, jaejoong pushed him away & sauntered towards leeteuk & changmin, while yoochun turned over to find some warmth, he latched onto the person to his left, who happened to be heechul who shrieked in his shrilly voice,' Yah, you cheap monkey, you're drooling all over me', & pushed yoochun away, joilting up from the futon. Kibum who was trying to get a sleep for another hour atleast, gave up on the thought totally, he sighed & slapped the annoying hand of yesung on his chest away, & stood up, & walked to the bathroom just to find it closed from the inside, he knocked on the door,' If you're done showering, & if you're only drying yourself, then open the door, I've to pee', he said groggily over the loud background, knowing all too well that donghae was on the other side, the door opened, sure enough Donghae had just stepped out of the shower, & wound the towel around his waist without drying himself, he beckoned Kibum inside, who nodded gratefully at him through his sleep hazed eyes, donghae returned to the shower pulled the curtain, to continue drying himself, while kibum did his business, he took his toothbrush squirted the toothpaste on it, & returned back to the hall, poked yesung in his lower back with his foot, who looked confusedly over his shoulder through hazy eyes, Kibum gestured him about the bathroom being empty, if he wanted to pee, till everyone is engrossed in the ongoing drama, yesung nodded & wobbled over the bathroom, while kibum sat in a corner in Indian style watching the drama, some time later donghae joined him on the floor, looking at the shrieking heechul, who was kicking yoochun, as the guy was clutching onto his leg, & drooling all over his PJs , donghae felt for him, then he craned his neck to look behind heechul at jaejoong fussing over Leeteuk, while Junsu was petting Changmin on the head teasing him as if he was kid, making the him hiss, & swatt his hands, heechul who was kicking yoochun, threw one of the kicks on junsu's too making the guy fall all over Changmin, who threw him off himself with a groan, jaejoong sighed looking at them & pressed on leeteuk's head so that there would not be any bump later, this happened every other day, their day started with a ruckus, changmin now started shouting profanities at heechul, while heechul placed his hands on his hips, quirking one of his eyebrows, challenging changmin silently to throw one more insult, changmin who was ready to lash out , struggled hard when junsu smiled broadly at heechul , shutting changmin's mouth with his both hands, & telling heechul to not mind them, rather continue beating yoochun, who whined low. Donghae looked overly confused now, he turned to say something to Kibum but the guy stood up , foam formed over his lips , he strode to the bathroom, & yesung returned back whilst earnestly brushing his teeth, & took Kibum's previous place, they both looked at each other & shrugged , & continued watching the whole ordeal.when Leeteuk shouted only one word," Kids" everybody stopped fighting, shuffling around when they saw it was past six'o clock, everybody started running towards the bathroom, yoochun still a bit wobbly, Heechul pushed kibum aside to get his brush, he held out the other toothbrushes in his other hand for the other to take their own, he sprayed toothpaste on everyone's toothbrushes, Kibum moved out of the bathroom, dragging Jaejoong out with him, who was scrubbing his teeth hurriedly, Kibum gestured him to make tea, Jaejoong nodded & swept up a towel before moving up to the kitchen, he threw it towards kibum who caught it in time before it hit him in his face, Kibum understood that jaejoong was telling him to take a bath first after having tea, he nodded, Jaejoong motioned donghae to get up & have coffee, he handed leeteuk his brush, he growled at yesung who was still scrubbing his teeth at snail's pace, the foam dribbling on his chin, he ushered yesung into the kitchen & made him rinse his mouth, he too rinsed his own mouth into the basin there, he sauntered over the stove to make tea for himself & kibum, he put the kettle on the stove & turned around,' Anyone else wants tea, I'm making it', he shouted out loud so the guys in the bathroom would be able to hear him too, Junsu ducked his head out,' I want one'.' Me too', changmin shouted back.

Meanwhile in the bathroom, yoochun was taking a shower, he knew he didn't stand a chance over brushing his teeth, when he couldn't even open his eyes, he took a cold shower,shivered & then switched onto hot shower he took the first towel he could find on the rack & toweled himself off, he wound it around his waist, & stepped out of the shower, as soon as he out, Junsu & changmin rushed to the stall at the same time, they bickered over who was going to shower first, heechul rinsed & washed his face with water, he looked at yoochun through the mirror then to the bickering guys behind him, he tsked,' Kids, these days', & walked out , just as kibum walked in & pushed both of them out of the shower stall, & pulled the curtain, soon there was sound of water running, & yoochun's snickers.

                                                                                               ~

A Silver Lamborghini glided through the city roads, it was nearly past dawn when it zoomed out of the city at the speed of lightning.

' Kangin, tell me exactly which building it was?', he asked slowing down his Lamborghini a little, he looked around the nearly rundown area, almost too ancient, the houses  had brown brick walls, the compound walls didn't even reach till his hips, anyone could easily jump over them. The roads were glistening wet, it must've rained a bit here, he looked from left to right when the person on the other line told him to take a right turn.

He didn't notice the puddle there in the broad daylight, nor did he see a lean figure walking through the side -walk, more like skipping along the road, avoiding puddles as much as possible.

He took a sudden turn causing all the muddy water to spray on the person's body, the said person gasped, & froze at the place, his once white shirt had turned into patches of brown, his midnight black jeans were also not spared, they too turned muddy, he looked at his wristwatch, if he decided to go back to change now, he'd be late, he might even miss his bus, he had an early shift today, it was his turn to open the cafe today, he had the keys, he sighed & was about to start running his way, when he heard the screeching of tyres as the Lamborghini came to a halt in front of him, the window rolled down, & a tan, handsome guy raked his eyes over his form, grimacing at the state of his clothes,' I'm really sorry, I didn't see you there, nor did I-I--I'm sorry, if you want I can pay---', jaejoong smiled softly , the guy looked sincerely ashamed,' It's okay, really, it happens', he nodded at the stranger sympathetically, & smiled sincerely, he waved for a good measure to make the guy feel less guilty, & he assured the stranger one more time, before he waved , & then broke into a run, the stranger stared at his back & smiled ,' There are still people like you in this world, huh', he said with a awe in his voice. He shook his head , & started driving but this time keeping track of the puddles.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Did u like it so far??? ............plz do comment ;).......it spurs me to write more !!