Who's That Girl?!

Which One ??

 

Author POV

 

- @ Canada-

 

Donghae and Henry are in their classroom sitting on the table, Donghae is playing his phone while Henry is reading comic but suddenly Donghae break the silence

“Henry ah, our exam is almost finish right? I miss my hometown”

“hmm? yaakkk uri Mokpo fish is missing his ‘pond’ ~” Donghae give Henry a monster look and henry can’t hold his laugh again

“LOL Donghai gege ~ I was just kidding ~”

“haha I know ~  maybe next week I’ll go home, do you wanna come with me?”

“WOW sure sure, I wanna meet your family, Donghwa hyung, oh I miss him so badly, your mother, and your father. kk” “Henry, my father’s already dead”

with his innocence and widen eyes he look at Donghae “SHEN ME?? MWO?! WHAT?! when?? why? sorry hyung, I didn’t mean to….” he put his sad and innocent face but then Donghae smiled and hug him

“that’s alright Henwy ~ so, we must buy the tickets soon” 

“I’ll help you then :D”

“okay then my stomach need some treatment, let’s go have some pizza !” he stand up and henry followed him with his happy face “I won’t pay okay Donghae hyung ~” “aish this kid, okay okay hahaha”

 

Donghae POV

 

arrived at Pizza Hut and a waitress give us a seat and menu

 

“Henry, what do you want to eat?” I look at the menu again while waiting for his answer

“hmm.. I want garlic bread and a coke please”

“and 1 meat lover medium size and lemon tea”

“okay, 1 meatlover medium size, one garlic bread, one lemontea and one coke, please wait for 15 minutes” the waitress smiled and left us.

“Henry, do you think I will meet her?”

“hmm? who? ah ~ the girl that you told me for more than 100 times?”

“haha yes ~ who else?”

“hmm maybe you’ll meet her, but, what if she already have a boyfriend?

ah yes I forgot about that, what will I do if she already have one? aish Donghae you’re such a stupid “err, I haven’t thought about that, but maybe she already have one since we were’nt keep in touch again”

“yes, then what will you do?”

“I don’t know, I’ll think about that..”

“aish gege cheerup !! I’ll help you if I can” he smiled and take out his lappy “I wish they have Wi-fi”

“excuse me sir, this is your order, 1 meatlover medium size, one garlic bread, one lemontea and one coke. enjoy your luch, good day” the waitress put the foods to the table and left us.

I take a plate and a tissue “okay let’s eat!!” I take my pizza while Henry is still busy with his lappy

“ya Henry eat first ~” “okay ‘mom’” he took a plate and*KLING* his lappy make out a sound, maybe there’s a wi-fi connection and Henry directly look at his lappy “aha ! we can order the ticket using my lappy here, I love you Pizza Hut!!” “hahaha okay okay let’s eat first ~”

 

when we eat our pizza, someone is approaching us, I think it’s a girl, I don’t want to look at her cos I’m afraid she’s not coming to us but coming to someone behind us, she’s still walking nearer and nearer, okay now I’m sure that she’s coming to us. I look at her, henry’s holding his pizza and suddenly look at me with confuse face and move his face to the direction that my eyes looking at.

 

“hello, are you Donghae?” that girl talk to me

“yes, I’m Donghae but sorry, who are you? do I know you? I mean, have we ever met before?” I’m confuse, who is she? why she knows my name?

“and you’re Henry?” she move her eyes to Henry and I think he has the same thinking like mine now

“yes, but who are you? and why do you know our name?”

“I am Tiffany, one of SM entertainment’s crew, SM entertainment is Korean agency, I heard you both good at dance and sing, you both can speak Korean, and take Music at your college” she said that while we both just looking at her surprisely, where did she get those information about us?

“err yea so where did you get those informations and what do you want?” Henry asked her

“sheez we are a big Korean agency, we can easily get your info and that’s not important about where we got those info.I just want to ask you both, I heard you both want to be a singer, SM entertainment is searching for a trainee and maybe we will make a boyband, do you want to be our trainee?”

we both surprised (again) and I break the silence “so, if we become SMent’s trainee, we should move to Korea?” “yes, we will buy your tickets to Korea” “WOW gege ! that means we can search Yeonji with more time !” “shush, calm down Henry calm down” how come Henry talk about her now?! aish he made me remember of her again, aish this boy !!

“can you give us more time to think about that?” I asked her

“ofcourse *taking out her namecard* here, just call me if you already know the answer, call us as soon as possible okay” “okay thankyou”  the woman walking out of the building while Henry and I still confused

“gege, where did they get those informations? are they a mafia or FBI or what?” okay he made me laugh

“LOL I think there aren’t a mafia cos I’ve heard about SM entertainment currently”

“ohh, make sure you won’t loose that card !! and if we accept that, we don’t have to buy the tickets then kk” “yeayea” i put the card into my jeans’ pocket and we continue eating the pizza. should I accept this?

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

- 17:00 @ South Korea –

 

I walk out from SMentertainment’s building with a very super duper extremely happy face and see Yeonji waiting for me near the street lamp “Yeonji-ah !!” she turn to look at me and approach me with a curious face “What did SM talked to you oppa? do they recruit you to be their trainee? omygod omygod” “whoa whoa calm down hahaha yes they recruit me to be their trainee” okay now I can see her shocked face with her widen eyes and mouth “hello? *waving to her face* are you still here?” she shake his face. hahaha Yeonji why you so funny

“ne oppa, so when will you start become their trainee?”

“next month, they said my dance is good hehe” I hug her and she hugs me back “Yeonji, here, use my jacket, so you won’t get cold, this winter is so cold” “gomawo oppa” she smiled and we go to a café to drink hot coffee then I send her home

“goodnight Yeonji” “goodnight oppa, go home safely okay” I kissed her forehead and she going inside her house, I still standing there, looking at her walking inside the house, just to make sure that she already inside. after she closed the door, I go into my car and drive home.

 

-Next Week-

 

ahh yess today we’ll go to Bali ! I better call Yeonji, I’m afraid she haven’t wokeup yet *tuuuut tuuuuut tuuuuut tuuuut tuuuut sorry, the number you’re calling is busy, please try again*  see? I bet she’s still in her dream land, better take a shower and fetch her, I still have 3 hours. 

 

Yeonji’s POV

OH GOD I'M LATE !! i forgot to reset my alarm, i must wake up earlier today cos we’re going to Bali ~~ ahh noooo, I only have  30 minutes before he fetch me!! hurry Yeonji HURRY !! *run to bathroom and have a duckbath* okay finished !! *ibyeoli oneun geol isseodo geudae ddeonalgga nan sumeul meomchwodo, nunchi motchaen deut utgo isseumyeon urireul jinachyeo galkka* a sms came to my phone? aish it must be Eunhyuk “Yeonji-ah ~ hurry up. I’ve already arrived at your house, I’ll wait at my car okay? :)” “ne oppa, wait for a minute okay :*” I take all my things and put it all to his car, I locked my door and windows, ready to go !