Do You Love Me?

Just His Type

Chapter 4: Do You Love Me?


It's now or never. All or nothing. Bom thought as the song started. They all followed CL downstairs as the music finally started. They all slowly walked to their position waiting to hear CL voice begin the lyrics of the song.

While dancing and waiting on her personal cue to sing, Bom was slowly looking around at everyone, especially the roommate members, who all seemed so happy and were having fun. That also made her happy and as soon as she caught Dongwook's eye she flashed a bright smile and started singing "Do you love me? Do you love me? Do you love me like the way I love you babe?"

He flashed her a smile back as she sung and she felt the heat coming to her cheeks and shyly looked away so that she could calm down. She soon felt like his smile had given her energy because she felt like she was floating on cloud 9 while she danced to the beat of the song.

Do you love me? Do you love me? Do you love like the way I love you babe?

You got me

Like no one else I've known that loved me but they turned me off...

I moved on

And was so upset cause I couldn't find the one to love...

Now where did I put all my cares that I was supposed to give?

That's right; I gave them all to you now what you gon' give me?

Let me help you out; L.O.V.E is what I say

Now stop all this delay cuz I want your body

It was soon about to be her part again and she slowly looked around for Dongwook. He was standing beside Minwoo and Kang Jun, bobbin' his head to the beat of the song while watching them perform, specifically Bom. They both caught each other's eye again and her part began.

"I'm tired of running love to the ground. I found what we are both looking for." He smiled as she let out her beautiful voice and showered it on everyone. She seemed really confident and happy onstage and that filled him with happiness too.

Look through what's going around in my mind

Can you answer my question?

Do you love me? Do you love me? Do you love me like the way I love you babe?

Do you love me? Do you love me? Do you love me like the way I love you babe?

Be my king 

And be the man I want that ain't afraid to go take control...

Exciting

This pain I get from you; my heart's ready to rock and roll!

No need to try your work on me; see I'm already K.O.'d

These men think I will quench their thirst and ask me but I say no

You're only mine (my trophy)

My ride or die (you're worth it) 

Recall the last song you got from me where I asked you to be mine

I'm tired of running love to the ground

I've found what we are both looking for

Bommie couldn't believe how quickly the song was going. She honestly wanted to stay in the moment forever. It was exactly like how she felt when she was performing for her fans on music shows and concerts. But nothing felt the same as seeing your crush looking and smiling at your every more while performing. 

When Bom heard Minzy finish singing her part, she looked in Dongwook's eyes and sung her part. "Look through what's going around in my mind. Can you answer my question?" 

The vocalist soon saw something in his eyes that she was unfamiliar with yet it lit a fire deep in her heart. It felt like it was only him and her in the room and nobody else. 

D.O. Y.O.U. L.O.V.E. M.E.? D.O. Y.O.U. L.O.V.E. M.E.?  D.O. Y.O.U. L.O.V.E. M.E.? 

D.O. Y.O.U. (Do you love me?)

Sign your name right there and be with me; you know you gotta! (Yeah, yeah, yeah!)

Would you dance with me? A yes would just make my night (yeah, yeah, yeah!)

Sign your name right there and be with me; you know you gotta! (Yeah, yeah, yeah!)

Would you dance with me.. A yes would just make my night (Do you love me?)

Bom started off the chorus again while keeping her eyes on the actor who was doing the same. "Do you love me? Do you love me? Do you love me like the way I love you babe?"

"Do you love me? Do you love me? Do you love me like the way I love you babe?" Cl sung, finishing the song and they all smiled when everyone started cheering. "We want to thank everyone for coming! We hope you are having fun and enjoying yourselves. We'll be back shortly so go swim and have fun." CL told everyone with a smile and we all walked back upstairs to go change.

"Omg! That was so great!" Minzy yelled excitingly.

"It really was. It seems like they're having a lot fun." Bom said as she changed into her bikini.

"And Dongwook had his eyes on Bom the entire performance." CL said teased with a smirk, much to Bom's embarrassment. 

"Yah! You don't have to tell them. I'm sure everyone noticed." She said shyly and pouted.

Dara, already put her swimming suit on, wrapped her arm around her park sister and laughed. "Aww...why are you so shy? He looked at you like you were the moon and the stars!" She said while moving her hand in the air dramatically before adding "the plan is going smoothly." 

CL walked over to Bom and shooed Dara away jokingly. "Move so I can do Bommie's hair." They all laughed and started talking like old friends as they continued to get ready for the party.

Soon they were all done and were walking back downstairs to enjoy the rest of the party. The girls were complimenting them on their outfits while the boy's secretly were admired them in their minds.

Bom soon felt a pair of eyes roaming all over her and before she could turn around she felt two arms push her in the pool. "Ahh!!!" As she felt herself go in the water she thought to herself. Dongwook!! I'm gonna make wish he hadn't done that! 

 "Dongwook!" Bom almost yelled as she resurfaced from the pool but stopped when she looked at the boy in front of her. "Minwoo!?!" She pouted cutely and hit the water with both of her fist. 

"You should have seen your face!" Minwoo yelled as bent down in front her and laughed in her face. 

The singer crossed her arms, annoyed at the young actor for the wrong reason, as she waited for him to stop laughing at her. She honestly hoped that it was Dongwook and almost said so but she stopped herself. She didn't want to hurt his feelings. 

She also pouted at the fact that Dongwook was conversing with Nana for the second time. He hadn't even looked at her when she walked in after changing. It was really frustrating.

It must have been evident on her face because Dara and CL looked over at Dongwook and Nana and sighed. Then Dara eyes widen and with a big smile on her face she looked at Bom and mouthed "Make him jealous."

"Ani!" Bom accidentally let out and Minwoo gave her his cheeky smile. "I'm sorry Noona. I was just playing with you. Here let me help you up." He said and held his hand out towards her.

CL mouthed "Pull him in the pool!" 

Bom looked back and Minwoo and smiled softly. "Okay." She said and slowly grabbed his hand.

"Minwoo watch out!" Dara stood up and yelled, gathering everyone's attention and as he looked back at her, Bom yanked his arm forward and he fell in the pool with a big splash.

As Minwoo emerged from the water and him and Bommie started splashing each other with water, everyone started laughing and soon some of the cast of Roommates jumped in the pool, resulting in a very fun party.

As the party soon winded down and everyone was getting ready to leave, 2NE1 gathered together while watching everyone pack up. It was plain for them to see that Bom was slowly at her wits-end about the mission.

 Just when I have his attention, he always slips away from me. Maybe he likes Nana. They looked good together. And I don't want to come off as desperate...I'm tired... She thought as she watched her roommates slowly pack up their things in the van.

"Don't tell me your gonna give up on him?" CL lets out and studies her partner. 

"Don't you think I should? He clearly looks interested in Nana. I'm mean she's a beautiful girl." Bom says while looking at the two. They had been talking at least during half of the party and it was filling her mind with doubt.

"Bommie, looks aren't everything-" Dara said until Bom interrupted her. "How would you know? You have the most fan boys out of all of us. You don't age at all...and how can I compete with Nana? I'm just an ahjumma compared to her." 
 

CL soon interjected with a frown. "Don't you dare talk like that Bom! Don't do that! You know that's not true." 

Minzy then added "Plus their just talking. It's not like-" she soon stopped and everyone look to see Nana and Dongwook hugging in what they assumed was a romantic way. "-they're hugging or anything..." She whispered to herself as she watch the scene in front of her.

As Bom watched them hug, she felt her eyes slowly water and she put her hand over to keep from crying out. Now she felt terrible. 

"Come on everyone! It's time to go home." Se-ho yelled and everyone started to get in the car. 

The singer then took deep breathes so that she could calm down while the girls gathered around and hugged her. "I still think he likes you Bommie." Minzy whispered in her ear before they all let her go and waved goodbye. 

Bom waved goodbye back and got in the van, leaning her head against the window as she the girls leave her sight, not noticing the actor staring the back of her head wondering why she seemed so sad.

As the car started and moving and she watched the many different vehicles and buildings pass by, Minzy's statement ringed in her ear and she thought to herself. But how can you be so sure Minzy? How can you be so sure....