3. Concerns

Distorted image [A VIXX fanfiction]

Two weeks later and Life got back to normal, Cat felt some guilt for lying about thinking she was pregnant but she had to cover up somehow didn't she? The members were home that day but that didn't bother Cat they were all busy doing other things downstairs and nowhere near her where they could hear her at all. 

"DAMMIT!" 

Cat said she had just used up the last of her mouthwash and she needed some more right away. She found her purse and then walked downstairs. She walked down and was about to leave when she heard.

"Where are you going?" 

Cat turned round, N was standing there she smiled at him and confidently replied. 

"Just the drugstore I ran out of mouthwash."

"Okay you won't be long will you?"

"No not at all."

"Okay see you soon."

"Okay."

Cat said smiling as she put on her shoes and left the house. She walked down the path and to the station to get to the city. 

Meanwhile N went to Ravi to talk to him.

"Hyung where did she go?"

"The drugstore, she's out of mouthwash."

"Did you sense anything being wrong with her?"

"No but remember Ravi she is good at hiding things."

"Like my birthday presents." 

"Exactly if anything is going on she really doesn't want us to know about it."

"I just hope it's nothing too serious."

"Ravi if she was in real danger she would of come to you about it by now."

"Yeah she would of, I'm just worried."

"We all are."

"Thanks for helping."

"I'll do anything for you, and for her."

Ravi smiled and they sat there and talked some more. 

Cat had got her mouthwash and then decided to go back home again. She walked home instead of getting the bus back, the more she walked the less she felt like a pig. She saw the house and went in and took her bags upstairs. She had 7 large bottles of mouthwash on her she put them 6 in her bathroom cabinet and the other 1 where she always kept a bottle on her bathroom table by her toothbrush. Then she went back downstairs to see Ravi. 

She sat at the kitchen table and Ravi walked in and sat with her as she sipped some water.

"Cat."

"Yeah Ravi?"

Ravi held her hand he was worried about her, what was she hiding.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah why?"

Ravi knew she was hiding something from him but at this point he didn't want to push it just incase she was too scared to tell him. 

"I'm a little worried about you."

"I'm okay."

"Really? Since the pregnancy scare you just haven't been yourself."

"Of course that shook me up not knowing if my life was going to be drastically changed in a instant."

"Sweetheart."

Ravi said standing up and putting his arm round her for comfort. Cat didn't cry though she held it together just like she had always done before. Ravi sat there with her for the next 30 minutes making sure she was okay, he worried about her a lot especially when he was on schedule. Cat was glad to have Ravi around a lot when she needed someone to be there for her. 

"Will you be okay?"

"Yeah, you're here."

"And always will be."

"Thank you."

The pair hugged and Cat went back to her room, Ravi still had a really bad feeling about all of this, it was like she was still hiding something from him but he wasn't sure what was going on. 

Meanwhile Cat was in her room, she wiped a tear away from her eye and got out the box of food she hid for when she felt as bad as she did. She sat there for 30 minutes just eating and eating whatever she could, it was all junk food but she really didn't care at all. 

The stress of Ravi asking had got too much for her she really needed to do something right now to calm herself down. After the binge she put her radio on and hid the evidence of the binge she had just been on. Then she went into her bathroom and turned the tap on and once again purged everything. She had to make sure it was all gone first before she turned the tap and radio off, she looked at herself in the little mirror and once again saw a pig staring right back at her like it had always done. 

Then she reached for her mouthwash and rinsed away the smell of vomit from . Cat shut her bathroom door and sat on her bed to read her book. As she sat there she felt dizzy and had to put the book down to snap out of it again before carrying on reading her book. Just then Leo came to check on her he hadn't done it for a couple of days and just wanted to see her.

"Cat."

"Hey Leo."

He sat by her side and took her hand  like Ravi had done before. She smiled at him and he softly kissed her hand.

"Cat."

"Yeah."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah why?"

"I know I shouldn't but I do worry about you a lot."

"No it's sweet that you all care about me so much to make sure I am okay."

"We all love you that's why."

Cat smiled and Leo sat by her side and put his arm around her. Cat felt safe with him there and like she didn't have to tell him anything at all not even the secret. 

"You are so special to all of us you know that right?"

"I do Leo."

"And never forget it okay."

"How can I forget the love you give me every single day even when you are on schedule?"

Leo smiled and then looked at the time, it was getting late so he got up and said.

"We have a busy day tomorrow."

"Okay, sleep well."

"You too."

Then Leo left and Cat got ready for bed, then she wrote in her diary for the day.

"Ravi was asking if I'm okay again today, I am so I have no idea why he keeps on asking me. I know he means well and all but does he have to ask me all the time? What if he knows that something is up? I am going to have to keep this even more secret now than before that's gonna be fun... I'd better sleep now anyway having a laxative day tomorrow giving my throat a rest from all the puking lately."

Then she closed her diary and went to sleep not knowing that the secret could be out a lot sooner than she expected it to come out.