Final

Safe.

Found you. 

The fire alarm blazed through the schools corridors and everyone flew into panic, they were informed there were fire and everyone had to leave immediately. All the students quickly grabbed their belongings and went out. Siwan followed his class out of the building, he was waiting to get outside so that he could find Sunny since everyone was heading out.
 
As everyone got outside they saw the building becoming engulfed with flames, black smoke rising into the air. Siwan looked at the other classes lining up trying to find Sunny however he couldn't find her. Siwan was becoming more and more nervous. He hated the fact that she's not in the same class, making it hard for him to watch her.  Siwan quickly went over to her classmates to for her. 
 
"Sunny-ah" He called out as he passed a lot of her classmates. Each face he saw that wasn't hers make him panic. 
 
"SUNNY-AH" He began to shout louder, his voice louder than sound of the fire engines. "Sunny-ah! Where are you?!" He called reaching the end of the line, she still weren't there. His panic grew as he looked back to the burning building which the firefighers were struggling to put out. 
 
'NO, She's not inside'. He scolded himself for thinking that.
 
Turning he ran to front of the line and asked one of Sunny's close classmate. "Dongjun! Have you seen Sunny?" The desperation could he heard through his voice. 
 
"No, hyung isn't she here?" Dongjun said, unsure. "She was in the gym, she left her phone there she was gonna get it and come out..." 
 
"The gym?" Siwan's heart pounded, that was at the other side of the building and the alarm would most likely not be heard there and its far from the entrance. "I need to go." 
 
He ran in the direction of the building which looked like its going to collapse soon, ignoring the panicked screams coming from the students and teachers. Just as he got close to the building, with only Sunny on his mind he was tackled by one of the fire fighters. 
 
"NO! Let me go, shes in there! She's in there" Siwan wrestled in the larger mans grip. "My girlfri- " He broke off his voice hitching as the tears fell from his eyes.  
 
"Siwan," Sunny soft voice broke through the silence. 
 
"Baby!" Siwan stood up from the ground pulling Sunny into an almost suffocating hug, his arms pulling her into his chest. "Where were you? I-I couldn't find you. Baby I thought you were- I thought I wouldn't see you again!" Siwan ranted when he pulled back observing her arms checking for and cuts, bruises or signs of injury. 
 
"Oppa, I was in the gym and by the time I noticed the fire I had to climb out the window. I'm sorry. Oppa, I'm fine." Sunny hugged him back feeling guilty for the trouble  she caused him. He took off his jacket and put it around her shoulders, holding her hand tightly with his as if he was afraid to let go in case she might fly away. 
 
"Sunny-ah, as long as you are safe thats all I care about."