Taehyung's Time to Shine

How It All Came To Be...

tumblr_n86pnqKeOk1swhijio1_500.gif

Suddenly you saw Jin run around the corner and turn, looking at you in semi relief, but his eyes held something else that was indescribable. You gulped and saw him walk over to you with a determined push of his feet. He was approaching you quickly and you had no idea what you were supposed to do with yourself. Suddenly he slammed your locker closed and grabbed your shoulder, spinning you to face him before he pinned you against the metal painfully. You gulped harshly and looked into his eyes. You didn't know what was going on, but the one person that came to your mind was Taehyung. You wished he was there to protect you, to tell you what was going on, and to hold you tight. Jin gave a shaky sigh.

"Come on." He grabbed your wrist and dragged you down the hall.

"Wait Jin!" You pleaded, worried about what this guy was doing.

Even though you were close to Jin like a friend, you had no idea what he was capable of. In your eyes he could be an aggressive hormonal teenage guy for all you knew! But his grip was too strong on your arm for you to pull away. You felt the sting behind your eyes, if the situation called for it, you would cry. Suddenly Jin burst open a private room in the library and your stomach sank because no one,  and you knew that no one EVER went through this room. You felt the tears preparing to escape when he the light and there you saw Taehyung and Hoseok. You smiled to Taehyung, who was presently reading a manga.

 He glanced up and smiled, "I've been expecting you." He spoke in a businesslike manner.

You internally giggled, but on the outside you looked at the other two in the room in slight fear. You were still questioning what was going on when Taehyung sighed and stood, walking over to the door.

"Can you two please leave?" He asked his friends kindly.

Your muscles relaxed as Jin and Hoseok left the room, leaving the two of you alone. Taehyung returned to the couch he was previously occupying and patted a spot next to him for you. You cautiously sat next to him and leaned back into the couch's comfort, hoping to cool your nervous muscles. Taehyung took this moment to stretch across the couch and lay his head on your lap, reading his book over his face. It took you a little longer than a moment to relax to his head position. Soon you were sitting there with your eyes closed, your hand resting on his hair.

Taehyung's heart was beating so fast he didn't know if he could follow through with his plan. Was he really going to tell you now? Like RIGHT now? He took in a silent deep breath and he pretended to be reading still.

"So I like you and I want to know how you feel but I'm nervous to ask. Mind helping me?" He spoke like what he just said was nothing.

"W-What?" You stuttered in shock.

He sighed, "Please don't ask me to say it again."

"Taehyung..." You mumbled, wondering what in the world came over him to confess in such an unloving way.

"Never mind." He grumbled, frustrated with himself.

He sat up and threw his book down, heading to the door to walk out. He internally was slapping himself. He was going to be romantic, spontaneous, and memorable. No instead he was boring, rude, and uninteresting. He didn't stick to his plan because he was too nervous.

You jumped from the couch and grabbed his hand to stop him from leaving, "Taehyung."

He didn't even realize that he was blushing and frustrated tears were starting to form. You turned him to look at you and when he finally did you gave a soft sigh. The red face and the angry tears made you chuckled and pull him into a tight hug. You wrapped your arms around him tightly and made sure he wouldn't be able to get away.

"Please don't..." He whispered as he felt embarrassed and weak in your embrace.

"Please don't what? Tell you that I am in love with you?" You whispered back, your cheek resting on his chest.

He froze and felt his heart race and his whole body sting. Why couldn't his confession been as soft and kind as yours? Why couldn't his words leave you with this amazing feeling like yours did to him? Is she the man in the relationship? Then a thought popped into his mind that made him squeeze you tight.

"I don't want to lose this girl, if she's says she loves me, than I will hold her to it." He thought happily.

"Please don't ever leave my side, I love you too much." He whispered into your ear and gave you chills.

Your body felt on fire to his soft spoken confession and you pulled back, looking into his eyes, "Taeyhung... Can we be together?" You asked with a red face and bubbling stomach.

His eyes widened and he smiled brightly, "I wouldn't want anything more than to be with you."

The two of you shared one more tight hug before linking your hands together and heading to your locker. You passed Jin and Hoseok on the way and they didn't say anything, only high fived both of you, ruffled your hair and continued on their way. You got your things and you headed outside where man students looked at you two oddly.

As the two of you were walking two children from the preschool came running up to the two of you.

"Taehyung hyung!" The little boy smiled happily.

"Hey Ricky!" He knelt down and ruffled the little boy's hair, "How was school today?"

"Good! I got a star for my drawing!" He beamed happily.

"Good job! I'm so proud of you!" Taehyung patted the little boys shoulder and turned to the little girl next to him.

"How are you Clarisse?" He smiled gently.

From his calm tone and gentle smile you could tell that this little girl was a little shy, "I'm good..." She mumbled.

"Who's this?" Ricky pointed to you in question.

"This is my girlfriend, be nice to her, she's a good person."He smiled brightly.

Your heart burned to the word "girlfriend", even if it was being said to a pair of preschoolers.

"Unnie..." The little girl, Clarisse, tugged on your skirt.

Taehyung looked to you in shock, "She doesn't normally speak to anyone but me...."

You knelt down and smiled to her, "Yes sweetheart?"

There was something in this little girl that reminded you of when Mina was younger.

"Can I hug you?" She asked shyly.

You opened your arms, "Of course you can."

The little girl timidly leapt into your arms and snuggled into your neck.

"Unnie, can I see you everyday like I see oppa?" She whispered.

"Anything you want honey." You squeezed her tightly.

She pulled back and kissed your cheek. You felt your heart warm to the little girl before you. She was a sweet child that you would love to see often. Soon the two children had to go back to their mothers and Taehyung and you had to head home. You found a new love for him because of his love for children. Mina had told you she already went home and you felt a small weight lifted off your shoulders. You felt free now that you were with him, you felt amazing and like everything was perfect with life.

The two of you got to the end of your driveway and you couldn't be happier. You were together, you were happy, and you were both in love. Life was good and would hopefully stay that way. Suddenly a voice interrupted your happy moment.

"Excuse me.... What is this?" Your cousin Youngjae walked out the front door angrily.

"Bye Taehyung! I'll see you tomorrow!" You waved and hurried to run up the driveway.

"Bye! See you later!" He waved back, headin on his way.

"Like hell he will!" Youngjae started after him, but you dragged him back to the house.

"Explain. NOW." Youngjae crossed his arms and you sighed.

WHAT YOUR COUSINS THINK...