MASTERS&SLAVES;

   ♛ SOVEREIGN ┊master&slave; semi- / new, join now!

+ masters


01. You can have relationships with slaves and masters. 02. Bringing your slave home and having them live with you, is fine. 03. You may only have a maximum of 2 personal slaves. This means that other masters can't touch them or order them around. 04. You can dismiss or exchange your slave(s) at anytime you please. 05. Please do not mistreat your slaves too badly. Play rough with them, but death is forbidden. is only allowed if they have agreed to it OOC. 06. Do whatever you want with your own slaves, but don't touch the slaves that are already owned by other masters without their permission.  07. You may change your character from a master to a slave but only once. This is not encouraged. 08. All you have to do is tell an unowned slave to be yours to own them. They're cannot refuse. 09. Comment on the story anytime you gain or lose a slave. 10. State in your status which slaves are owned by you. 11. Your username has to have either M or Master in it. Anything that helps identify you as a master. Examples: M-Yura; masteryura 12. Any comments, suggestions, or questions? Feel free to comment below or message one of the admins. ( Yura, Joonmyun, or Baekhyun. )

+ sLAVES


01. You can fall in love with your master, but you can't be the one to propose. 02. You may move in with your master if they ask you. 03. Try to obey your master. Of course, I can't stop you if you're going to be rebellious, though. 04. When you get a master, all other orders except from that of your masters do not have to be followed. Basically, if you have a master, other masters orders don't have to be followed unless your master tells you so. 05. Upon arriving, please try to greet the masters. 06. You may not change your character from a slave to master. The only way for this to happen is for you to marry a master 07. If you're unowned and a master tells you to be his or her slave, you have to agree. You have no choice. 08. Tell one of the admins ( Yura, Joonmyun, or Baekhyun. ) if you're having a problem with your master. 09. State who you're owned by in your status. 10.  Dating other slaves and masters is okay, but if your master tells you to end the relationship you have to obey your master. Also, you can not marry the person without your master's consent. 11. In your username, there must be something that helps identify you as a slave. Either S or slave works. Examples: slaveyura; s-yura 12. Any comments, suggestions, or questions? Feel free to comment below or message one of the admins. ( Yura, Joonmyun, or Baekhyun. )