one

Illusion

And the last thing he sees before the black light devour him is Sehun's smile.

-

"Tao?" He hears someone called out his name softly, as if he is a precious things that would break with just one push. He tried to open his eyes but quickly close it back after a massive headache hit him. It feels like someone just dance on top of his head.

"Oh my god, Suho go call the nurse!" The man in his late 20 quickly nod and left the room, trying to close the door slowly to not disturb the injured boy. "Tao, Tao...." He feels like he heard the voice before but he couldn't identify it. "Please... can you hear me?" The voice calling him is now hoarse, as if trying to hold back tears.

Minutes later he heard a few footsteps entering the doors, the steps are loud in his eyes and it makes his headache worse. "Doctor..." A doctor? I'm in hospital? "Please wait outside Mr Luhan." The petite man was reluctant for awhile but when his lover tug him to go outside "It's for the best." He said, Luhan just meekly nod and walked outside, glancing back to his best friend the last time.

"Hello Tao, my name is Baekhyun. Can you hear me? Raise your fingers if yes." The man on the bed weakly lift his palm. The doctor smile, seeing light in this patient. This one is a fighter. He thinks and smiles. "Can you try to open your eyes?" And tao tries, doing his best to move his eyes muscle and fighting againts the headache but he only get to see some blurry light before the pain overwhelmed him and he have to close his eyes again. Tao make a noise behind his throat as sign of dissapointment.

The doctor pats his cheeks as sign of comfort. "It's okay, you're just not use to it." He doesn't know why but he feel attached for this boy. "Nurse, you can call the relatives in." The woman standing behind baekhyun nod and quickly called Luhan and Suho in.

Luhan's eyes is swollen and red from all the crying he does while waiting outside and Suho is looking nowhere better with his messy hair and clothes. Having to take care of his brother.

"He is fine." The blonde headed doctor said while writing something in the patient's file. "He is recovering well, though slightly slow. He probably can't open his eyes for this few hours but that's because of shock his head goes through. Just give him some moments and he'll be well."

Baekhyun looks at Luhan and Suho. "Family?" "Bestfriend." Luhan said weakly and Suho continued. "I'm his brother, he is the only one i've got." He uttered in a weak voice.

Their parents passed away when they were around 18 and they weren't exactly close with the other relatives so immediately they were left alone, having only each other around.

Baekhyun sends understanding glance towards Suho and offer words of comfort before a nurse called him for an emergency patient.

 


Tadah! First chapter is here! I deleted the preview because i came out with a totally difference plot but still the same main point, meh. It's holiday now so i'll try update at least once every 2 day.
Anyway, thanks for reading this story! Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvotes.
(I added baektao tag because there might be slight baektao in here but it will still focus on taohun.)

LOVE YOU ALL!