❦▬▬▬▬▬ C h a p t e r t h i r t y s i x; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

Helplessly falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone finally calmed down "so are you guys dating?" Junsu asked resting his head on his hands. Everyone turned to look at the couple who sat side by side. The question hit her, are they dating? He never asked her out, they've only kissed and held hands a few time.

 Sammii looked at Yoochun unsure about the answer herself.  Suddenly everyone realized the couple hadn't discussed things this far yet. Noticing the awkward silent that started to fill the room she stood up from her seat "oppa lets go play games, I heard from Jaejoong oppa that you guys got a new game" smiling she headed towards the door. Unsure, Changmin and Junsu stood up looking over at Yoochun wishing he would do something, but he was clueless to the atmosphere in the room.  

Finally, when everyone else was out of the room Jaejoong and Yunho shot Yoochun an exasperated look "are you ignorant of just plain stupid?!?" Jaejoong being the straight forward person that he is spoke what was on his mind. Yunho nodded his head in agreement "that was really stupid of you".

Yoochun glared at the two older guy "what the hell are you guys talking about?!". Jaejoong threw his arms up in surrender "dude it hasn't been that long since you've stopped dating! How can you be so stupid? The girl, Sammii, was uncertain about your guy’s status! Didn't you see the way she looked at you with uncertainty?”

Yoochun looked at the guys "why would she be uncertain? We've kissed and held hands that should make it very clear to her. Plus I told her I like her". Yunho shook his head "kissing and holding hands doesn't tell a girl anything. You have to tell them straight out that you want them, like them, and need them, otherwise they won't get it. You've never asked Sammii out and you didn't say a thing when asked about your relationship and so she has her reasons to doubt" Yunho explained as if he knew exactly how girls felt.

Jaejoong and Yoochun looked over at the unexpected girl expert, weirdly. "What?!" Yunho­ asked taken back by the look they were giving him. "That’s en creepy man. It's like you know girls better than they know themselves" Jaejoong said scooting away from him "you're not... You're not gay are you?"

Yoochun quickly looked towards Yunho also slightly scooting away after hearing Jaejoong’s accusation. "You guys are en bastards, you know that? Of course I am not gay! I've just been with a lot of girls....".  

With a relieved sigh the two guys scooted back to their original seat "you really think she's uncertain?" Yoochun asked, getting back to the subject. Jaejoong and Yunho nodded their heads. Suddenly Jaejoong sat up "wait before you actually ask her out. Are you certain about your feelings for her? I don't want you changing your mind later on and hurting Sammii in the end. Sammii has grown onto me like a little sister, and I don't want her to get hurt when you realize that your feelings for her are just temporary".

This time Yoochun looked uncertain, does he really like Sammii? His eyes moved towards the picture of him and Hwang Mi on his desk. The two other guys notice this as well. "Moving on with Sammii doesn't mean you're forgetting or betraying Hwang Mi. It just means you're finally getting back on your own two feet and moving on. I think that's what Hwang Mi would have wanted for you". 

Sammii slumped down on the couch disappointed. 'so we're not going out? When he said he liked me did he mean it in a different way?' she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter