Jungkook

Sickly Sweet Bedtime Routines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook would be shy around you, he'd even avoid a simple touch.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                             You were leaning your head into the crook of his neck.You could sense he was nervous after all your poor Kookie was  shaking.Jungkook gently laced your hands together, placed a soft kiss on your temple.You could tell he wanted to tell you something, the moment he was staring deeply into your eyes and his breathing got uneven. Jungkook with shaky hands reached up towards your cheeks caressing them softly, and at that moment you could tell he was trying to not be as shy towards being so close to each other.

 

                                 A deep sigh came from Jungkook, you turned around to be met with his face only millimeters away from yours.You heard Jungkook whisper all I wanted was to make you happy.Jungkook heard you chuckle, and he immediately faced the other way.You sighed gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek, and said this is far from perfect because you're here with me.You noticed his cheeks were tinted pink, and of course that made you blush as well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter