Kiss

Surprise

Words: 1,389

 

The first time it happens, Jiyong almost goes into cardiac arrest. This, of course, is perfectly understandable. After all, Seunghyun dragging him into empty classrooms isn't exactly a day-to-day activity.

For a second, Jiyong is sure he's done something horrendous (even though he has no idea what) and opens his mouth to ask what the matter may be. However, no words get to leave his mouth before Seunghyun is kissing him senseless, robbing Jiyong of his words.

Jiyong still isn't sure what's happening, but sticks to the thought that for whatever he's done wrong, Seunghyun is intent on righting it by killing him through asphyxiation because it's working.

The older man's scent seems to be everywhere and no matter how many gasping breaths Jiyong manages to take in, Seunghyun's tongue robs him of it again, leaving him seeing stars in his diminishing vision.

Soon, Seunghyun steps away -all too quickly and without finishing the job as Jiyong is still alive- and leaves, perhaps satisfied in thinking that Jiyong has paid for whatever wrong he had caused.

Jiyong survives, because he refuses to die without knowing what he had done wrong, and by the time he arrives at his Economics class, he is actually able to breathe normally again.

The smirk Seunghyun sends him from across the lecture hall leaves Jiyong in an antsy fit the rest of the day.


                                                                    ***


The second time it happens, Jiyong is just exiting his dorm room, silently cursing Youngbae for leaving without him.

He closes the door behind himself and turns to lock it, but instead finds himself spun around by the wrist and pushed against the door. Jiyong is then kissed until he feels a tingling sensation in his lips and worries his knees may no longer exist because they have turned to jelly beneath him.

He knew it was going to happen at some point, he just didn't know when, but he really should've expected it given Seunghyun's incapability to give two s about other people's schedules.

"Mmm," Seunghyun murmurs as he presses closer to Jiyong. He seems intent on pushing the younger man straight through the door. And then, he is vehemently and biting at Seunghyun's neck. Like some sort of.... leech.

It's actually quite nice, though Jiyong supposes that it's supposed to feel good because he doubts Seunghyun could numb him with his saliva, so the only way to get him to not push him off was the pleasure.

Seunghyun must not be hungry, because he pulls off Jiyong, inhales sharply, and then his -non bloody- lips. He smiles at Jiyong as though he did not just almost molest him in a (thankfully) empty hallway, then combs his fingers through his black hair in an almost shy manner, before turning and fleeing.

After staring after Seunghyun an extra ten minutes, and then drawn out of his stupor only by the key digging into his palm, Jiyong hurriedly locks his door, and runs off to class, all the while conceiving ways to avoid Seunghyun from this moment onward.

This can't happen again.

 

                                                                    ***


The third time, Seunghyun kisses him is in public.

It's broad daylight, but this, nor the many other students located on the grounds, seem to deter him.

He simply walks up to Jiyong, wraps his arms around the younger man's hips and kisses him. And doesn't stop. Not for the sharp intakes of breaths from the other students, or the not so quiet chuckles coming from Seungri and Daesung as well as Seunghyun's own friends.

Seunghyun kisses every part of Jiyong's face, leaving no area untouched. Not even his eyelids are spared. Jiyong has to admit that Seunghyun has a talent for pressing down in the right places. Like when he moves down to Jiyong's throat and gives the younger man's Adam Apple a slow, leisurely , he seems to know to drag his teeth across the skin there, and successfully draws a low shudder from Jiyong. Or better yet, when he grinds his thigh against Jiyong's crotch, it seems intuitive that he also knows to run his tongue on the sensitive skin just below Jiyong's ear.

This, of course, almost causes Jiyong's knees to buckle beneath him. And, unsurprisingly, Seunghyun knows to keep his arm wrapped around the younger man's waist as to keep him from falling over.

Seunghyun chuckles deeply against Jiyong’s neck and, once he's certain that the younger man is able to stand on his own, pulls away.

"See you around." Seunghyun says, a look in his eyes that Jiyong really doesn't trust, before running off towards the basketball courts with his friends in tow.

Jiyong studiously avoids the incredulous gazes from the other students as he straightens the wrinkles in his shirt and walks briskly to his dorm, dragging Seungri and Daesung with him.

This isn't going to work. Something has to be done.



                                                                          ***


Nothing can be done. Nothing. Jiyong has tried, really he has, but Seunghyun is a really difficult person to dissuade. Jiyong, however is determined hide and avoid Seunghyun until he gives up.

But there are times when meeting with Seunghyun is inevitable. Like, in the library when Jiyong needs to finish a report and neither Daesung or Youngbae are willing to stay with him because they have other things to get done. So, he would have to risk it, risk Seunghyun finding him and dragging him to the very back of the library, pushing him up against a bookshelf and kissing him until both their lips are numb and red.

At least whatever atrocity Jiyong had committed when this whole thing begun, was now forgiven. Or at least, Seunghyun had concluded that this would be the easiest way for Jiyong to repay for his wrongdoing.

Though Jiyong supposes he no longer minds.

 

                                                                      ***


Seunghyun doesn't bother Jiyong for a week and in this time Jiyong seems to pick up a nervous habit of biting his lips.

It's disconcerting really and Youngbae  never fails to mock Jiyong for it, but soon tires of his friend's constant twitching and sends him off to confront Seunghyun. Or make out with him. Whichever comes first.

 

                                                                      ***


After threatening a few underclassmen he knows are on the basketball team with Seunghyun, as well as an upperclassman or two, Jiyong finds out that Seunghyun is in the campus gardens.

This sounds dubious to Jiyong because, really, what would Seunghyun be doing among plants and vegetables? But as he has nothing else to go on Jiyong soon finds himself walking through rows of vegetation, searching for the older man.

Seunghyun is there, sleeping on a bench in between rows of tulips, his black hair and light skin illuminated by the late afternoon sun.

Seunghyun opens his eyes. "Hi," he greets and smiles, dimples and all, as though Jiyong being there had been expected.

"Hello," Jiyong replies and kisses Seunghyun.

He blames Seunghyun really, because there is a set amount of kissing that Jiyong is used to and well... Kwon Jiyong is a man of habit.

"No classes?" Seunghyun asks, not at all surprised by the sudden kiss. He sits up on the bench and pulls Jiyong down to sit beside him.

"Nope." Jiyong answers before he kisses Seunghyun again, this time pressing down a bit harder on the older man's lips.

Seunghyun kisses back without question. "You should be studying" he chides gently.

"Yeah," Jiyong concurs, "but that's dull. I think I prefer it here."

"Well, that's lovely." Seunghyun murmurs then sighs unabashedly as Jiyong kisses him.

There's no hurry as Jiyong nips and at Seunghyun's lips. He slowly slips his tongue into Seunghyun's mouth and wraps their tongues together. Jiyong can't help but preen at the moan that leaves Seunghyun's mouth.

Jiyong pulls back to the sight of Seunghyun breathing heavily, lips reddened and wet. He almost moans at the sight. It's nice to see the older man wrecked for a change.

"Why'd you stop?" Seunghyun asks.

"Why'd you start?" Jiyong can't help but rebut.

"Seduction technique I suppose?" Seunghyun says, then grins and gives Jiyong a sideways glance. "Did it work?"

"No. I'm only here because I was bored." Jiyong replies in mock seriousness.

Seunghyun laughs and lays his head on the younger man's lap. "Liar. It worked," he mutters before falling asleep again.

Jiyong doesn't argue with him.

 

A/N: Comments and upvotes please :)