chapter one.

lesson; how to steal hearts?

CHAPTER ONE. 

"baby jung!" yoona said, pinching jessica's leg as the latter wouldn't wake up to school. "what? i'm sleepy. go away." jessica said, kicking yoona off her bed, making yoona fell, landing on her . "ouch!" she whimpered. yoona's was feeling slightly numb; jessica, despite her being fun-sized, got the strength of a man. yoona frowned. waking up jessica is tough; and school was going to start any minutes soon. she smirked, pinning jessica on her bed. "yoona, what are you doing?" she asked, her voice was still groggy while her eyes were still shutted. jessica could feel her pajamas was getting ed and that's when realization shook her. "yoong, a-are y-you possibly...?" jessica asked, confused. maybe, just maybe her instincts were right. yoona could probably be attracted towards females, rather than males. it had been years since yoona had dated anybody and when her love life was being brought up, she would say, "i won't cheat to you, jessica baby~". yoona chuckled, before she rolled towards jessica's side, laughing. 

"but what about that kingka, taecyeon? or that athlete inguk, or you know... class clown chanyeol." jessica supressed a laugh but failed immediately as she thought about chanyeol. well, about chanyeol... he wasn't ugly or anything. it's just that his effort is really something. chanyeol had always been pretty bad with the ladies, really. the way his eyes was wide and how his childish acts didn't match his voice. pretty creepy if you ask me; but anyways, he seems like a nice guy over all.

"like i said, i won't cheat." she said, getting up as she fixed her makeup at jessica's makeup table. jessica headed towards the shower; having a lot of fun, singing and dancing and talking about life in the bathroom as yoona tried fixing her eyeliner wing a.k.a yoona's biggest trouble (she seriously could look like a clown sometimes slash her makeup skills .) jessica wore her uniform and applied her makeup oh so slowly. being late is never a problem; it was jessica's umptienth time of being late.

they headed towards the school, walking themselves while they talked about life and new gossip about the biggest idol group. nothing much really. just yoona moping about how her favorite girl group, f(m) didn't win music bank this week and lose to a 'nugu' group called days of devils; and yoona was pointing around how the name itself is scary and inappropriate for child. they arrived at school; looking so badass because they arrived late. they got away with jessica's up the teacher's , not literally though, which made yoona slightly sad. 

after a few hours, it was finally recess. the bell rang and the students were going on each other, trying to squeeze into the small door; well, the two bestfriends weren't exceptions. smell of sweaty armpits and strong colognes were mixed together and made yoona nauseous which jessica ignored because yoona is a drama queen and exaggerate on everything. like please, yoona.

so, it was also another recess which is full of them talking about boys that both of them like— taecyeon is one of them. jessica is head over heels for him; but she kept it a secret because she didn't want to jeopardize her friendship with taecyeon. being in a pretty secluded place, jessica told yoona that she accidentally had a wet dream with taecyeon which yoona find it amusing and disgusting with jessica's usage of words; how can that girl even describe how taecyeon put his tongue deep in and how an eight inch is what taecyeon is. like ew, jessica. 

what jessica, well, they didn't know (because yoona didn't know too lols) is number one stalker is actually behind the tree, recording yoona and jessica together, but mostly yoona because apparently, someone got a big crush on the deer, and the stalker, chanyeol, was taken aback by jessica actually liking taecyeon. it wasn't a shocker, but taecyeon is actually getting it with nichkhun on the changing room and luhan in his house; yet he's still in a romantic relationship with tiffany, which is jessica's friend and neighbor. told you he's an a-listed stalker. chanyeol was shocked, taken aback with mixed feelings as he continued recording with his iphone— he didn't know what to do about it... yet

he'll think of it later; but secrets like this didn't seem to be heard everyday.