Ep. 1

❤EXOSUN SHOWTIME❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 2013

The quiet street of Hongdae in an early morning. Who's inside the car which was pulling in? EXO is on board♥

They slowly go out of a car. First is D.O next is ChanYeol and the last is our cold guy Kris. Chanyeol enters the room and heading straight to the snacks on the table. Luhan follows him. They hesitantly lifted the glasses and carafes with drinks. But what about members on the other side? But suddenly the television makes "ding ding ding" sound.  "It suprised me!" said Happy Virus, ChanYeol. After a while on green screen will display instructions "Please be seated at your preferred seats". Chanyeol with humor instead of chairs sits on a table but quickly he changes his mind. One by one picking up the snacks and nomnomnom. The situation when the seats in the centre and right at the side - the remaining members are Suho and Kris = Leader Line. "Suho hyung should sit in the centre because he likes being in the centre." said Chanyeol.

"The seat is for me~" said brightly Suho. 

They are seated upon following the instructions. What to do now? After a moment of silence Baekhyun asks: "What should we do?" Chen greets and Suho&Baekhyun says: "We're already seated." They start trying communicate with the monitor , push and pull between EXO and the monitor. But still nothing. Completely awkward. What to do with this atmosphere? But suddenly the monitor makes "ding ding ding" sound again. A welcoming sound has finally rang! "Please put on microphones in front of you" were instructions. Self-service on the individual microphones for today. Chen is distributing the microphones to the other members first. Hustling and bustling when it's just grabbing the mic and leave. 

ChanYeol: "Do you know how to put on the mic?"

Right at this Baekhyun shows his funny version how to put on the mic. Like this? The start of struggle with mics. Am I wearing the mic or is the mic wearing myself? Chen, the reliable right-hand standby beside the leader. 

Baekhyun: "I'm done!" 

Good job, mic self-service to putting it on is done.

Xiumin: "What are we doing now?"

Again no one knows what to do. "Ding ding ding" instructions are "Please test your mics one by one!". The mic test starting with Kai. 

Kai: "Hello I'm EXO's Kai." 

Tao: "Hello I'm EXO's Tao."

Xiumin: "Ah ah ah oh oh~" From a simple ah oh turned into *howling*. Next is Lay.

Lay: "Ah, ah, ah ,ah. Mic test 1 2 Mic test." Reflecting his current anxious condition.

Suho: "Mic check 1 2 3 I'm Suho yeah" Leader Suho having a strong desire to be a DJ. This hyung again? Ah~ please. Burning, the members who felt embarrassed.

Baekhyun: "Hello this is EXO's Baekhyun 1 2 eeh eeh yah yah" The way of speaking which is filled with the fragrant of beagle. What a bubbly hyung~

Luhan: "Yes~ Hello." Who is he greeting to? 

Suho: "Is someone in your jacket?" 

ChanYeol: "Yes 3 ddeokbokki for table no. 3." 

----------

Kris: "Hello this is EXO's Kris."

All: "Waah~"

Baekhyun: "Cool city guy!" EXO's cool city boy who is heavily armed in a chic sense.

----------

ChanYeol: "Yes..It was well."

Baekhyun: "Next~" The awkward moment when they're trying to think of something to say. Why is there nothing to say even after putting on the mic.. 

"Ding ding ding" really simple instructions are "Because this is your first program you will shoot it with one of the most famous idol. Please guess who is it". Silence.

Baekhuyn: "Brad Pitt!" Everyone laughs of Baekhyun's joke.

ChanYeol: "Dara!" 

Kai: "Taemin?" Everyone shouted various names and suddenly:

Sunny: "Yah! What about me? Really guys, they don't want me!~" 

Chen: "No Sunkyu, stay here!" 

Sunny: "But you didn't say my name! I'm going away, bye kekeke" Everyone laughs on Sunny's acting, but they really wants Sunny here. Fortunately,  leader Suho and happy virus Chanyeol caught Sunny's hands and persuaded her to stay with them. EXO members looked very happy, that Sunny will stay with them.

----------

Sunny: "Okey, Hello I'm Girls' Generation's Energy pill, dancing queen and aegyo queen Sunny!" 

All: "Waah~ So cute is our Sunny!" 

Baekhyun: "Next instruction?" 

Next monitor's instruction are "Answer me!". What is it? 

D.O: "What should we answer?" The instructions quickly continued.

D.O: "Have the brightest member to take the questions on the table beside." The brightest member.

Suho: "What does it mean by brightest member?"

Chen: "Is Sunny our member too?" YES.

Understood by himself, taking upon getting the meaning, the bright icon ChanYeol and Kris. Cool city guy blindly reaching out of his hand.

ChanYeol: "I'm the brightest one~ hyung."

Suho: "Does it mean the person with fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter