Competitive spirt when playing sports

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HoJi walked home together with Eunji carrying plastic bags that contained grocceries for A Pink while Hoya was carrying bags that had pancakes he brought from Mcdonalds for Infinite.

''It's really bad that some people in our groups can't get along with each other like us!'' Eunji pouted.

''I know right especially Chorong and Woohyun!'' Hoya nodded his head.

''They just can't stop from swearing and cursing at each other.'' Eunji commented. ''Maybe they will kill each other if they had the chance?''

''Maybe they would.'' Hoya agreed.

''Hey do you think they might have a thing with each other later?'' Eunji asked. ''You know like maybe they might like or even love each other?''

''That would be impossible.'' Hoya laughed.

''But you know the more you hate the more you love.'' Eunji countered back.

''Not a bad thought.'' Hoya spoke.

''Bye!'' Eunji waved bye as she arrived in her apartment.

''Bye!'' Hoya waved back when he,too had arrived in his apartment since they did live right across each other.

Eunji opened the door and took one step inside the house to see....

''I'm so going to kill that mothering bastard!'' Chorong angrily said while going back and forth.

''Calm down already!'' Yookyung commented.

''How? If I had the chance then that bastard is going to die from my hands.'' Chorong crushed her hands.

''What's wrong with you? Did you wake up from the wrong side of the bed?'' Eunji asked.

''Wake up? My whole morning has been wrong today!'' Chorong dramatically spoke.

''She had an arguement with Woohyun at the park today!'' Bomi explained.

''She came back with Woohyun is this and that with lots of swearing involved.'' Hayoung told.

''You really hate him don't you?'' Eunji asked.

''Hate him?! No honey you're saying this in a wrong way!'' Chorong told. ''I ING WANT TO TORTURE HIM TO DEATH!''

''Alright Alright I get it! You hate him more than hate!'' Eunji rolled her eyes.

''Hey what's going on in here?'' Naeun asked as she sleeply got out of her bed.

''Someone explain to her cause I am tired of doing that already!'' Chorong said.

''Chorong and Woohyun had another couple argument!'' Yookyung teased.

''Yeah they told each other that they love each other then hell broke loose as the next thing they did was kiss each other to death!'' Hayoung chuckled.

''What?! Really?'' Naeun stupidly asked.

''No you don't say!'' Chorong sarcastically asked. '' OF COURSE ING NOT!''

''She had an argument with Woohyun at the park today!'' Eunji told.

''Oh that figures out why she's acting like she's going mad.'' Naeun told.

''It's so not fair!'' Bomi pouted. ''Eunji's got Hoya--''

''Got him?!'' Eunji interrupted. ''What are you talking about?''

''You and Hoya are always together and anyway Yookyung and Sungjong--'' Bomi was interrupted again.

''Hey we are just childhood friends!'' Yookyung glared.

''I know but that's sweet too and Sunggyu is with Hayoung--'' Bomi sighed as she got interrupted AGAIN.

''Hey me and Sunggyu are just friends okay!'' Hayoung clarified.

''Chorong has got Woohyun.'' Bomi told.

''HEY?! Me and him?! NO WAY IN HELL!'' Chorong shouted at once when she heard what she said.

''Lastly Naeun is with Myungsoo!'' Bomi finally said something without replying.

''Bomi you do know that he and I are just enemies right?'' Naeun asked. ''We are rivals ever since we were young! That day I finally beat him will arrive soon.''

''Whatever!'' Bomi said. ''I haven't got anyone!''

''Maybe Sungyeol?'' Chorong asked. ''He hasn't gotten anyone as well?''

''Sungyeol?! Ew no!'' Bomi shook her head. ''He's one of my relatives!''

''You're related to him!?'' The others asked.

''Yeah our grandmothers are the same!'' Bomi told.

''Oh so he's kinda like your cousin then!'' Eunji told.

''You'll find your guy soon Bomi!'' Naeun said.

''Fighting!'' Hayoung encouraged.

''Thanks guys!''

 

Hoya took one step inside his apartment and.....

''Wait till I poison her and kill her with my own two hands!'' Woohyun told while evily laughing.

''What's going on in here?'' Hoya asked.

''Hey you brought food!'' Sungyeol smiled as he snatched the bag.

''Mcdonalds' pancakes!!!'' Sungjong jumped happily as he opened the bag.

''Thanks Hoya!'' The others thanked.

''What was up with you?'' Hoya asked Woohyun.

''I had an argument with the again!'' Woohyun answered.

''This time it was intense apparently'' Sunggyu replied.

''That really gets on my nerves!'' Woohyun said. ''I hate it when she always goes ''Men are dogs'' and ''Men should die'' and all that !''

''I know but hey maybe she has just gotten a bad experience from men!'' Myungsoo told.

''Maybe something happened to her so her perspective of men is negative.'' Sungjong spoke out.

''But that doesn't give her the right to say things like that!'' Woohyun argued. ''I ought to give her a piece of my mind!''

''Don't you think you already did that a lot?'' Hoya asked.

''I haven't!'' Woohyun argued.

''Everyday it's you going ''All men aren't the same'' and her going ''Men are just the same being cruel and hurtful!'' Sungjong mocked.

''YA!'' Woohyun glared at him.

''It's true!'' Sungyeol shrugged his shoulders.

''Shut up! Just because you get along with your girlfriends!'' Woohyun argued.

''Oh so you admit that Chorong is your girlfriend?'' Sungjong teased.

''Ooooooooooooo!'' The others teased as well.

''SHUT THE HELL UP!'' Woohyun glared at them all.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Sungyeol stood up since he was the closest to the door and opened the door to find A Pink standing at the door.

''Hey girls!'' Sungyeol greeted.

''Hello Sungyeol!'' The girls greeted back and entered the house.

''No ing way!'' Woohyun rolled his eyes when he saw Chorong.

''Tell that to someone who cares.'' Chorong argued.

''Chorong stop it!'' Bomi warned.

''He started it!'' Chorong whined.

''Guys let's watch the world cup together!'' Eunji smiled. ''It's South Korea VS Algeria!''

''Really?! Let's watch it!!'' Hoya was excited and turned the TV on.

''I can't believe we have to come over here,just to watch a stupid match!'' Chorong complained. ''What's wrong with watching it in our apartment?''

''Come on Chorong! Get in the spirit will you? It's more fun to watch with the guys!'' Hayoung smiled.

''She's right!'' Sunggyu nodded his head.

''Like always!'' Hayoung boasted.

''Fine if everyone is watching then I guess I can spare my hate for some while.'' Chorong walked to the sofa and sat down.

''Get off of my sofa!'' Woohyun demanded.

''Why? I don't see your name on it!'' Chorong smirked.

''That is my favourite spot and I want it!'' Woohyun told.

''Oh really? Too bad I won't move at all then.'' Chorong smiled.

''Woohyun just go and sit where-ever for now then!'' Sunggyu told.

''She's our guest as well.'' Hoya told.

''This is so unfair!'' Woohyun stomped his feet and sat on the floor since there was no more seats available.

''I'm so hungry!'' Naeun complained.

''Great! Go make food for us!'' Myungsoo smiled.

''Pffttt you wish!'' Naeun rolled her eyes.

''Great both of you can make the food for us!'' Eunji smiled. ''A Pink hasn't even eaten anything while you guys will obviously eat your pancakes Hoya brought.''

''I want your pancake!'' Hayoung demanded.

''You want it?'' Sunggyu asked.

''Yes!'' Hayoung nodded her head.

''I don't mind sharing it with you!'' Sunggyu smiled.

''Great now let me have a chance to eat it!'' Hayoung said.

''Okay if you say so.'' Sunggyu gave her the pancakes.

''No I'm going to paint my nails so why don't you feed it to me!'' Hayoung said. ''That's better!''

''Ooooooooooo!'' The others all had their eyes on Hayoung and Sunggyu.

''Sunggyu!'' The boys teased.

''Shut up!'' Hayoung glared.

''Yeah shut up!'' Sunggyu joined.

''YA You feed me some already!'' Hayoung demanded.

''Here!'' Sunggyu smiled as he fed some pancakes to Hayoung.

''So delicious!'' Hayoung widely smiled.

 

''This is so ridiculous!'' Myungsoo complained. ''Why do I have to cook food for some girls when I could go there and enjoy my pancakes!''

''Hey be nice once in a while! So what if you cook for us? I mean you won't die if you do it just once.'' Naeun glared at him.

''Fine so what do you guys want to eat?'' Myungsoo asked.

''Pancakes!'' Naeun told.

''Are you serious?'' Myungsoo asked again.

''When I said pancakes then PANCAKES!'' Naeun screamed at Myungsoo's ear.

''Okay okay I heard you the first time!'' Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

''You carry on while I'll just come right back.'' Naeun went out of the kitchen.

After Myungsoo cooked the pancakes and placed them all on the dish to decorate it,Naeun came back inside the kitchen.

''YA Where were you? I had to cook everything myself you know!'' Myungsoo glared at Naeun.

''Oh I just had some work to do.'' Naeun smiled.

''What work?'' Myungsoo suspiciously looked at Naeun.

''Are these the pancakes? They look nice!'' Naeun changed the topic.

''Don't you change the topic Naeun Son!'' Myungsoo said.

Naeun quickly took some plates of the pancakes and went out of the kitchen to give to A Pink.Myungsoo carried the last plate and gave it to Naeun.

''Oh I think you need this more than me!'' Naeun smiled and gave him back the plate.

''What do you mean?'' Myungsoo was confused but then shrugged his shoulders.

Myungsoo went back to his seat and put the plate of pancakes on his side.He opened his bag of Mcdonalds' pancakes to find it all EATEN!

''What the hell?!'' Myungsoo was shocked.

''I told you need it more than me!'' Naeun stuck her tongue out.

''YOU?!'' Myungsoo pointed his finger at him. ''Did you eat it all!?''

''Well I did say I was hungry.'' Naeun giggled.

''You dare to eat all of my pancakes?!'' Myungsoo was shocked. ''Are you kidding me?''

''So what? You can eat your pancakes you made.'' Naeun countered and stood in front of him. ''Here let me help!''

Naeun shoved the pancakes Myungsoo made in his mouth,making Myungsoo to almost choke in them.

''YA are you trying to kill me?!'' Myungsoo glared.

''Sorry!'' Naeun smiled.

''GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' The others all cheered when they saw that South Korea had managed to goal a ball.

''Son Heung Min did great!'' Eunji smiled.

''But they seem to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter