Don't give up!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=

Hottestkhuntorian93 has requested for YeolJoo and WooRong Pandaspirit has requested for MyungEun and WooRong PinkFinite_ has requested for WooRong and MyungEun Kyungthrust has requested for DongMi,WooRong,MyungEun and HoJi

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

''What's with you?'' Hoya weirdly looked at Eunji,who was playing with her fingers.

''N-Nothing!'' Eunji looked down at her fingers.

''What is it?'' Hoya tried to make Eunji speak it out.

''I said nothing!'' Eunji gave Hoya a look then looked back at her fingers.

''Oh!'' Hoya realised why Eunji was acting like this when he looked at the corner of the wall. ''Daehyun is there right?''

''Shut up!'' Eunji hissed as she went red.

''Why so shy?' Hoya laughed. ''He can't even hear us since he's wearing headphones!''

''Really?'' Eunji asked but didn't turn around to look at Daehyun.

''Look!'' Hoya told.

''No! Just tell me is he?'' Eunji questioned.

''Why don't you look at him then?'' Hoya teased.

''Ya!'' Eunji blushed. ''Stop it!''

''I never knew you were this shy when it came to liking boys! I mean you were never this shy when it was about you and me?'' Hoya countered and Eunji stared at him for a while. ''Were you?''

''Whatever!'' Eunji rolled her eyes. ''What is doing right now?''

''DAEHYUN!'' Hoya loudly shouted,which made Eunji's eyes to go wide open. ''COME HERE!''

''Eh?! Are you mad?'' Eunji hissed as she whispered quietly.

''Hey!'' Daehyun greeted as he stood near HoJi.

''Why don't you grab yourself a chair!'' Hoya pointed to that chair.

Daehyun went to grab the chair while...

''Eunji stand up.There's a bug over there!'' Hoya exclaimed,which made Eunji to stand up then.....

Hoya pushed Eunji straight to Daehyun's back,which made Daehyun and Eunji to bump each other.

''Are you okay?'' Daehyun asked Eunji when she fell down.

''O-O-Oh yes....are you?'' Eunji looked down as she asked.

''Why don't I help you get up!'' Daehyun smiled as he held Eunji's hand and helped her to stand up.

*OMO! OMO OMO I AM HOLDING HIS HAND!!!!!!* Eunji was so happy.

*That's my magic!* Hoya grinned as he saw Eunji and Daehyun were getting close.

 

Myungsoo looked at Naeun,who was busy,reading her textbooks and notes that she had written and looked away.

*Seems like she really wants to win.* Myungsoo thought inside his head and nodded his head.

''Stupid jerk!'' Naeun muttered but Myungsoo had heard it.

''I'm sorry number 2..I didn't quite catch that!'' Myungsoo pretended that he couldn't hear it.

''I was just praising you!'' Naeun flashed her smile as she got back to reading.

''Thank you number 2!'' Myungsoo sarcastically smiled. ''Since when did you start praising me,may I ask?''

''Since yesterday! You've done things that are only worth praising.'' Naeun showed a fake smile.

''Okay now just don't study too much or else I don't want to get a number 2 that is sick!'' Myungsoo told. ''I don't my number 2 to be sick and move down to number 0 now do we?''

''YA! You're going to go down to number 0 not me!'' Naeun stood up and pointed her finger at Myungsoo.

''Me and go down? Tsk that hasn't even happened in my whole life so why will it happen now?'' Myungsoo questioned.

''I don't care what you say! I'm going to go do that contest so I can win tickets for me and my friends and you're not coming!'' Naeun stuck her tongue out.

''Fine! I don't want to come anyway!'' Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders.

''Good! I don't want to see your stupid face when I'm having the time of my life in Las Vagas!'' Naeun told.

''YA What did you say?!'' Chorong glared at Woohyun.

''I didn't say anything!'' Woohyun innocently replied so Chorong got back to her work when Woohyun whispered something again.

''Nam Woohyun you stupid jerk!'' Chorong pushed Woohyun.

''Don't push me you stupid pig!'' Woohyun pushed Chorong back.

''You dare push me?!'' Chorong pulled Woohyun's hair and dragged him.

''You dare pull my beautiful hair?!'' Woohyun glared at Chorong as he stepped away from her and fixed his hair.

''I got grease in my hands!'' Chorong showed her disgust in her face and went to the bathroom to wash her hands.

After washing her hands,Chorong was about to leave the girl's toilets when Woohyun quickly entered the girl's toilet and closed the doors,leaving WooRong together and alone.

''Y-YA w-what are you doing in the girls' toilet?!'' Chorong questioned as she didn't know what to even think about this.

''What do you think I am doing?'' Woohyun asked as he walked a step closer to Chorong.

''Whatever you are doing don't even think about it!'' Chorong pointed her finger at Woohyun.

''Or else what?'' Woohyun wiggled his eyebrows as he walked closer to Chorong.

''YA NAM WOOHYUN!'' Chorong yelled as she found herself to be against the wall.

''Yes?'' Woohyun showed his smile.

''What are you doing here?!'' Chorong raised her eyebrow.

''Do you want me to be honest or lie?'' Woohyun asked.

''I want you to lie!'' Chorong lied. ''Of course I want you to be honest you idiot!''

''Isn't it great that we can spend some time together? I find it great!'' Woohyun smiled.

''This is getting ridiculous so I'm leaving!'' Chorong walked ahead but Woohyun pulled her back.

''Not without my little present!'' Woohyun quickly sprayed ketchup onto Chorong's shirt then ran out of the toilets.

''That idiot!'' Chorong frowned as she looked at her good shirt had gone bad. ''I'm so going to get him back for this!''

 

Myungsoo looked at Naeun,who was resting her head in between her arms and sleeping peacefully.Myungsoo placed his jacket on top of her then stared at her as he patted her head.N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter