Buying presents for Mr.Smith!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=

QriPinky has requested for WooRong and GyuYoung Pandaspirit has requested for WooRong and HoJi Nabilahncg has requested for MyungEun and DongMi Blackloverz has requested for MyungEun Alicia5699 has requested for WooRong Soshexo129 has requested for HoJi and DongMi Mileyfaye has requested for MyungEun

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

A Pink all entered their house and rested on the sofa's.

''Can you girls believe it?'' Eunji smiled.

''What? What?!'' A Pink all asked back.

''You know that gorgeous new teacher Mr.Smith?'' Eunji asked and they all sighed in happiness as well. ''It's his birthday tomorrow!''

''OMO?! REALLY?!'' A Pink were all excited.

''What should we get him?'' Yookyung asked.

''I'm sorry but...uhm...We?!'' Chorong scoffed. ''You see there is no we!''

''Yeah it's only me that's giving him a present.'' Naeun told.

''You?! Pffttt no way.'' Everyone else disagreed.

''Well my present is going to be the best!'' Hayoung stuck her tongue out to everyone.

Infinite all entered A Pink's apartment to just hang out when....

''WELL YOU KNOW WHAT?! YOU ALL ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME!'' Bomi,the loud one,shouted.

''Oh yeah?! Says who? You?'' Chorong scoffed.

''You all stole him from me!'' Naeun blamed.

''Yeah ''stole'' indeed.'' A Pink all sarcastically replied.

''Well I'm getting him the best present he can ever receive!'' Eunji stuck her tongue out.

''Over my dead body!'' Bomi placed her hands on her hips.

''HE'S MINE!'' Hayoung demanded.

''Pfftttt please!'' Chorong sarcastically laughed.

''Yeah cause we all know that he is mine!'' Yookyung smiled.

''NO WAY!'' The other 5 shouted back.

''Woah woah ladies what's going on?'' Sungjong asked.

''SHE STOLE MY BOYFRIEND!'' A Pink all shouted at the same time.

''Boyfriend?! You all have a boyfriend?'' Sunggyu asked. ''Even you Hayoung?''

''Not as in real boyfriend you idiot.'' Hayoung chuckled and Sunggyu sighed in relief. ''Boyfriend as in who we have a crush on!''

''WHO?! WHO?!'' Sunggyu walked up to Hayoung.

''We all like Mr.Smith.'' Hayoung told.

''MR.SMITH?! REALLY?!'' Infinite all shouted.

''Yeah he's so perfect even compared to the other teachers.'' Eunji got hyper. ''His beautiful blue ocean eyes.''

''His gold blonde heavy hair!'' Yookyung giggled.

''His white gorgeous skin!'' Chorong joined in.

''His tall and strong body.'' Hayoung smiled.

''And his beautiful personality!'' Naeun expressed. ''So perfect and flawless.''

''Most importantly the way he speaks is just...Gosh the best!'' Bomi was the most hyper.

''PUH-PLEASE!'' Infinite all rolled their eyes.

''That Mr.Smith is nothing but a weirdo!'' Hoya told. ''Who cares about his blue eyes? They might be contact lenses.''

''No one gives a crap about blonde hair! Even I can dye my hair blonde if I wanted to.'' Sungjong replied.

''Even I have white gorgeous skin but I don't see you going crazy about me!'' Woohyun scoffed.

''Even I have a tall and strong body so why don't you like me?'' Sunggyu questioned.

''I'm flawless,perfect and beautiful all in one!'' Myungsoo boasted.

''The way I speak is also the best you know.'' Dongwoo informed.

''Girls don't be so crazy about guys.'' Sungyeol suggested.

''PUH-PLEASE!'' A Pink all crossed their eyes.

''I don't care.I'm getting out of here to buy him a present!'' Hayoung stuck her tongue out.

''Not if I beat you to it!'' Yookyung replied.

''You wouldn't dare beat me.'' Chorong glared at the others.

''Watch me!'' Naeun smirked.

''I really advise you to get out of my way.'' Yookyung demanded.

''Or else I will kill you...each and everyone of you.'' Bomi threatened.

Infinite watched A Pink all glaring at each other like they were all predators hunting on one prey=Mr.Smith.A Pink all took one step closer to the door and then.....

''GET OUT OF MY WAY!'' Hayoung ran as fast as she could,out of the door.

''DON'T YOU DARE!'' THe other 5 ran after her.

''WAIT UP!'' Infinite,except Sungyeol,ran after the girls.

''Guess I'll be the one,watching the house then.'' Sungyeol sighed as he closed A Pink's apartment's door and sat down on the sofa.

 

''I'll find the best present no matter what!'' A Pink all shouted once they arrived at the mall and ran to their chosen stores.

''Go the girls have seperated so we have to as well!'' Sunggyu,the leader ordered. ''I will go after Hayoung,Woohyun go after Chorong,Dongwoo go after Bomi,Hoya go after Eunji,Myungsoo go after Naeun and Sungjong go after Yookyung.Remember the plan is to sabotage their gifts so GO GO GO!''

Infinite all ran after the girls,they were chosen to follow.

 

Chorong ran inside the bookstore and quickly looked around to think of what type of book to give to Mr.Smith.This was going to be hard since firstly she never ever thought of giving a guy any present and secondly she doesn't even know what kind of stuff guys like.This was going to take a long time.She was busy,thinking when she felt a tap on her shoulder.She looked to her left then growled when she saw who it was.

''What do you want?!'' Chorong growled angrily.

''What? I'm here to help you!'' Woohyun smiled.

''Why are you smiling?!'' Chorong glared at him.

''Nothing!'' Woohyun remembered the plan was to sabotage their gifts. ''So what did you pick for Mr.Smith?''

''What's it to you?'' Chorong rudely asked.

''What? Don't you want my help?'' Woohyun asked. ''I am a man so I would know what they would like isn't it?''

*Should I take his help or not?! He is my enemy so his choice but not be safe to choose but he has the taste of what men basically like so yes or no?* Chorong thought.

''Want it or not?'' Woohyun questioned.

''Fine!'' Chorong sighed. ''Your choice better be good!''

''It is.'' Woohyun evily smiled.

 

Dongwoo walked after Bomi,who entered a supermarket.

''What can she possibly want from a supermarket?'' Dongwoo laughed. ''I guess her gift won't be that good.''

Bomi then disappeared,making Dongwoo look around.

''Eh where did she go?!'' Dongwoo looked around.

''Yes?'' Bomi smiled as she popped her head out of nowhere.

''Huh?! Where did you just go and come?'' Dongwoo asked.

''Why are you here?'' Bomi asked back.

''Why are you here?'' Dongwoo asked back.

''Because I want to shop for something.'' Bomi replied.

''Because I..I...I..'' Bomi smirked at Dongwoo. ''I want to shop as well!''

''What a coincidence.'' Bomi said. ''Out of 3 supermarkets,you choose to shop in this one at the same time I do?''

''Whatcha looking to buy?'' Dongwoo ignored her question.

''Something!'' Bomi shruggled her shoulders.

''Tell me what it is!'' Dongwoo ordered.

''Fine! I'm looking to buy some ingredients.'' Bomi told.

''What are you making?'' Dongwoo asked.

''Cookies.'' Bomi informed.

''Oh really?!'' Dongwoo angrily said as he placed his hands on his hips. ''So you make cookies for some teacher yet for the guy you love you don't even make anything for him!?''

''Oh don't be so jealous!'' Bomi chuckled. ''I'm just making this for some reason.''

''Some reason?!'' Dongwoo rolled his eyes. ''Maybe it's because you love him!''

*Oooohhhh is he jealous? Maybe I should make him more jealous?* Bomi chuckled.

''What's so funny?'' Dongwoo asked.

''Yeah I love him! He's so handsome.He's so perfect.I also know how to make him mine!'' Bomi smiled.

''How?'' Dongwoo raised his eyebrow.

''By food.They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.'' Bomi giggled.

''Well they are wrong!'' Dongwoo told. ''That is not the way to a man's heart.That is never the way.You've got it all wrong.''

''Yeah yeah whatever.'' Bomi rolled her eyes.

 

Hayoung quickly ran inside the music store and Sunggyu ran after her,jealous at the fact that she was really thinking hard about what to buy for some teacher when she never thought this hard for him.Hayoung walked inside and then quickly turned back around,making Sunggyu to turn around.

''I already saw you Sunggyu!'' Hayoung laughed. ''Turn around now!''

''How did you know?'' Sunggyu sighed.

''Because I saw you following me...besides you are really bad at being sneaky.'' Hayoung giggled.

''Was it that obvious?'' Sunggyu sighed again and Hayoung nodded her head. ''What are you doing here?''

''Finding a present for Mr.Smith!'' Hayoung smiled. ''Whatcha think I should get him?''

''Is it just me or are you crazy about all the teachers in our school?'' Sunggyu angrily asked.

''Maybe if I am!'' Hayoung winked. ''What are you going to do about it?''

''Should I tell you?'' Sunggyu leaned in closer to Hayoung,surprising her. ''I should say that I am good at what I am planning to do?''

''W-What?'' Hayoung asked.

''Something!'' Sunggyu smiled.

''You idiot!'' Hayo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter