New students!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=

Soshexo129 has requested for HoJi Iheartmonkeys19 has requested for HoJi and MyungEun Kpoplove95 has requested for HoJi Mariahwhite has requested for WooRong and MyungEun ImDOsAnae has requested for WooRong

I'll add the other requests in the next chapter :D

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

PinkFinite all saw Sunggyu dragging Dongwoo inside the school.Eyes were on them especially Dongwoo,who was flashing his charming smile to everyone but his main focus were on the ladies,who were all blushing and fangirling.Bomi angrily looked at all of the girls and gave them all a cold and mean stare.

''I guess you've gotten pretty popular at the first day of school.'' Woohyun commented.

''Well what can I say? It's Dongwoo Jang's style baby!'' Dongwoo winked.

''I'll take you to the admission office.'' Myungsoo offered.

''We'll be at Music class waiting for you!'' Hoya told and PinkFinite all went to Music class.

Myungsoo and Dongwoo all walked around the enormous school.It had everything from canteen to sports courts to classrooms that were extremely large in size.

''Woah this school is great.'' Dongwoo looked around the school.

''I know! At first it was hard for everyone to adjust here since there was just too many places but then you'll get used to it!'' Myungsoo told. ''We're here Dongwoo!''

Myungsoo and Dongwoo went inside the admission office and then they saw that Dongwoo was not the only new student.There was 2 boys and a girl all inside,sitting down on the chairs...waiting for the principal.

''So I'm going to go now.'' Myungsoo told.

''Alright and thanks dude!'' Dongwoo thanked.

''No problem!'' Myungsoo left the admission office.

Dongwoo looked at everyone and sat down on a chair.

 

PinkFinite were all inside the music room,all doing different things.Eunji was singing with Woohyun and Sunggyu,Hoya was playing the drums,Yookyung was playing the piano,Sungjong was playing the acoustic guitar,Naeun was just listening to the music being played,Sungyeol was playing the electric guitar,Chorong was playing the keyboards,Hayoung was also sitting next to Naeun and just listening whilst talking with her and Bomi was sitting down on a desk,writing her song.

''Whatcha doing Bomi?'' Naeun questioned.

''Writing my own song!'' Bomi told.

''Ohhhhh you're going to compose a song? Wow! Good luck with that!'' Hayoung smiled.

''What's it about?'' Yookyung,who heard,asked.

''Dongwoo!'' Chorong answered.

''How did you know that?'' Bomi asked.

''It's so obvious and besides I do know a lot of things!'' Chorong replied whilst rolling her eyes.

''How arrogant!'' Woohyun glared at Chorong.

''Who you? Yeah I know right!'' Chorong said. ''Always singing extremely louder than Eunji and Sunggyu just to show off your talent,which in fact is really bad since you sound like a dying cat.''

''Ohhhhh do I?'' Woohyun raised his eyebrow and was about to walk towards Chorong when Sunggyu stopped him.

''Now is not the time!'' Sunggyu advised.

Myungsoo entered the music classroom and walked towards PinkFinite.

''Hey!'' Myungsoo greeted.

''How's Dongwoo?'' Sungyeol questioned.

''Oh he's doing fine and he's not the only one that is new.'' Myungsoo told.

''Whatcha mean? How many more students are there?'' Hayoung asked.

''Well there's Dongwoo and then 2 boys and a girl!'' Myungsoo answered.

''A girl? She might be a new friend but wait is she like a because if she is then I don't want her in my group!'' Chorong said.

''Your group?!'' Woohyun glared at her.

''Yeah it's MY group!'' Chorong replied. ''I am the leader of A Pink and as a leader,I can choose who and who not to come right girls?''

''Yeahhhhhh.'' A Pink all just replied so they didn't have to get nagged by the leader.

''You literally just bossed them!'' Woohyun argued. ''You always do that!''

''No I don't!'' Chorong told then looked at A Pink. ''Girls tell him I don't do that!''

''Yes Chorong!'' A Pink all replied.

''Anyway how is the new girl again?'' Yookyung asked.

''Oh when I saw her...well she isn't really sociable.'' Myungsoo commented. ''She was hesitating to even look at everyone since she was so shy and she's quiet as well.''

''Hey we can be friends with her!'' Eunji smiled. ''She seems like a nice girl that is just shy!''

''That's not a bad idea!'' Chorong nodded her head. ''Well recess is in 15 minutes so we'll go meet her when we go to pick up Dongwoo.''

''That's great!'' A Pink smiled.

''So Dongwoo isn't cared about anymore?'' Hoya asked.

''That boy seems like he already knows the school well enough especially the girls!'' Naeun replied.

''Who said I won't take care of him?'' Bomi asked.

''Oh you will?'' Infinite asked.

''Of course I will!'' Bomi replied. ''I have to take care of my boyfriend you know!''

''Boyfriend?!'' Everyone asked.

''Okay soon to be boyfriend.'' Bomi rolled her eyes. ''It's the same thing!''

 

After talking to the principal and being toured around the school,the 4 were all asked to sit down and wait until recess starts so they can start their school day.Dongwoo is whistling whilst looking around,a guy is just humming to himself whilst nodding his head,a guy is looking at the girl and smiling at her whereas the girl is just shy and looks down on the floor.

''You don't speak much do you?'' The guy laughed and the girl shook her head. ''I'm Kai Kim!''

''I'm Dongwoo Jang!'' Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter