Say What?!

Preppy Girls VS y Boys

Nina's POV: Beep Beep! The muffled sound of a alarm clock said from beside me. I groaned and shut my eyes tightly, flinging my limp over my face. I don't want to wake up yet.. I shoved my face into my soft pillow that was damp with drool. "Oh my god..." I heard Hope say from beside me, her voice hoarse with sleep. I groaned and hit her softly, to tell her to shut up. She went in my room last night, she has really bad nightmares sometimes. "Nina! Were going to over sleep!" She shouted before leaping up and off the bed like lightening. I jolted straight up, my short black hair hanging in my face. "Are you serious..." I mumbled, before raising my hands up and rubbing my barely opened eyes. I glanced over at the table that was beside my bed. The bright neon red glowed 6:30 and I felt my heart sink into my stomach. "Just perfect..." I said before swinging my feet over the side of the bed. I sunk my feet into the soft carpet that seemed to be hugging my feet. Hope was already lingering out of my room as she raced back towards hers, her footsteps thudding down the hallway. I groaned and trudged across my room, swurving around the dark objects that was my stuff flung everywhere. I carassed the bright blue way in search for my light switch, I sighed triumphantly when I finally found it.  I flung it on and scrunched up my feet in the sudden light. I looked at my uniform that was flung over my alarm clock where my lamp was. I sighed and and quickly got dressed, not hesitating as I felt myself begin to doze off while I was standing up. "Come on, Nina! We don't have time for this!" The voice of Hope shouted. I scanned my room before hesiatating as I went to reach for some stuff and stop. Great...I hate being rushed.

                   "Fine!" I shouted, feeling annoyance surge through me. I didn't bother looking at myself in the mirror as I adjusted my school uniform. I walked down the hallway and knocked on her door as I passed it. A second later, she poked her head out and smiled before following me. She shoved me form behind as we both ran downstaires. "Come on, we have to go!" She said, her voice filled with panick. Our father was sitting on the couch, his feet resting on the clear glass table of the night table. He looked at us as we both quickly grabbed our backpacks and race towards the door, scattering in multiple directions. "Bye Girls..." Our father said, looking over his shoulder at us as we ran out the door. The sky was cloudy, and it blocked out the sunlight. It seemed moist and the air felt heavy as it weighed down on me. We both walked down the gravel drive way and kept a steady pace before we turned sharply and began to walk down the narrow white side walk. "I'm so tired..." I groaned, breaking the silance. Hope giggled and glanced at me, a smug expression on her face. "I bet that teaches you to stay up late." She scolded softly before shaking her head slowly. I looked over my shoulder as there was loud laughter and voices. I screamed as I looked over my shoulder once more to see Max racing towards me. I grutned as he collided into me, hugging me tightly. "Good morning!" He cooed softly to me. I laughed shakily and akwardly backed away. "Good morning, I guess." I said with a slight smile. I looked at the other boys who looked at us with smiles.

                            I looked at Hiroto who looked exhausted as well. His blonde bangs hung in his face, and his light blue eyes were barely open. "I wouldn't mess with him. He's really grouchy when he's tired." Max whispered in my ear, leaning in towards me. He shot me a glare before punching me hard in the arm. I groaned in annoyance and slight pain, rubbing my aching arm. "What was that for, you big jerk?" I asked before looking at BamBam who face palmed. "For being stupid." He smirked, the humour gleaming in his light blue eyes. BamBam gasped and said his name in a squeaky voice. "You got to be careful with her! Your going to break her..." He said before hugging my head. I sighed and blew my bangs out of my eyes. Hope was calmly talking to Jung Kook and Baro, they all three seemed to be wide awake. "Do you need me to carry you? Because I will. You look super tired..." Max said flashing a perfect smile and adjusting his black beanie. I went wide eyed as he ignored my protest before scooping me up in his arms. "N-No! You really don't have to..." I objected, holding my hands up to him. He laughed loudly, before running down the narrow white side walk. I clung onto him tightly, I closed my eyes while squealing softly. He laughed and looked down at me. I opened one eye and looked up at him, and felt my face turn three shades of red. "Max, put her down. She might have some type of weird diseases." Hiroto said before looking at me as he passed us. Max gasped before hugging me, making me closer to her. "She does not. Your so mean." 

                       He smiled shyly before slowly setting me down. These guys sure are open and not shy at all. I looked at Baro who watched everyone while laughing at them as they all horsed around. He looked at me before smiling and waving excitedly, his black bangs hanging in his face. "Baro is the only normal one." I grumbled flatly. "Excuse me? Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror, Princess?" Hiroto growled, looking over his shoulder at me. "Yes, and I'm quiet happy with what I see.." I growled, standing in front of him. He laughed before giving a half smile. "Really? Because if I was you, I'd probably cry." He said making everyone gasp from behind me. "Your not to cute yourself." I said with a sarcastic smile. "I think she's really cute." Max said with a shy smile. I felt my face turn bright red, and I quickly looked away, struggling to play it casual. "Does our little Max have a crush?" Jung Kook cooed, before walking towards him. He wiggled in his grasp as Jung Kook hugged him tightly. These guys are super crazy, but yet annoying. I feel like I'm baby sitting when I'm with them. I looked up as a big yellow school bus came speeding towards us, the metal gleaming in the barely, visible sunlights. "Onward everyone!" BamBam shouted loudly. I sighed and followed them as we all huddled around the edge of the side walk were the bright red rusted stop sign was. "Oh yeah. Remember what you agreed to yesterday?" Hiroto whispered as he stood beside me. I glanced over my shoulder at him and blinked in confusion. "You agreed to be in our gang." He said. 

                          At School~

              Amber's POV: I paced back and forth down the huge hallways. I waved to everyone that said my name and greeted me friendly. "Where are those two?" CL asked annoyedly. We all were waiting in front of the double doors, and I tapped my jordans impatiently. "Maybe their with the boys." IU said gentle, her voice barely louder then all of the people that walked past us. Everyone looked at her with wide eyed expression. She shrunk back and ducked down behind me. "She might be right. From what  I heard from SHINee, they live in the same neighborhood." I said, puting my black hat on side ways. I honestly don't mind them hanging out with the guys. I've done so a couple times, they are really fun to be around. Now, if she was dating one of them...It'd be a different story. I went wide eyed as girls gathered around the front doors, shoving us all aside. They squealed and screamed loudly as they all blocked off the doors. I rolled my eyes as the cute boys all walked inside, talking to each other excitedly. "I really do hate them with a passion." CL growled, taking off her black shades that blocked her light brown eyes. "Hates a strong word." IU whispered from behind us. Nina and Hope was walking with the boys, and they acted like they were normal boys. "Hey Nina! Hope, come here." I said, beckoning them over with a wave of my arm. Max grabbed Nina's arm and said something to quiet for me to hear. She gave him a reassuring smile before walking towards me. "Yeah?" She asked, Hope following closely from behind her. "What are you doing?" I asked.

                       She looked at me, her black bangs covering her eyes slightly. "What are you talking about?" She asked in slight confusion. "You seem to be getting to comfortable around those boys." CL growled, before crossing her arms over her chest. "No, they just sat with us on the bus and stuff." Hope said sweetly, with a perfect smile. Nina just raised her eyebrows before looking at all of us. "Are you guys still going to join our group?" IU chimed in, sticking her head between me and CL. They both looked at each other swiftly, as if they just got in big trouble. "Why are you guys over here with the plastic barbie dolls?" The voice of Hiroto said before standing behind them both. Before they could answer, CL gasped loudly. "Ew go away! Your going to affect them with your stupidity." She growled before scrunching up her face in disguist. The other boys appeared behind them and they all laughed. "Sorry princess, but they are with us." Jung Kook said with a half smile. I stared at them for a moment before sighing in defeat. "Well, we tried." I said with a careless shrug before spinning around to walk off. "No...This isn't over." CL growled, grabbing my shoulder, her nails digging into my skin painfully. "Well, I better get to class." Nina said before akwardly walking away from everyone. A second later, she disappeared into the sea of swarming students. "If it's a war you want, you'll get one." Hiroto said ignoring the fact that Hope was following her sister. All of us glared at each other for a couple seconds before walking off. "I think they are cool." IU sighed.

                       I took the lead and ignored all of the boys whistling at me as I passed. I looked down at my white and wrinkled schedule and sighed heavily. I have a feeling that this school year is going to be very interesting. I walked down the emptying hallways, not slowing down for CL and IU who were talking about every boy that they passed. I stopped in front of a white door with fancy gold outlining. Gold numbers were in the middle of it, and I grabbed the golden door nob before opening it. Every student looked at me, and I stood there akwardly. "Amber..." CL said but trailed off as she realized that all of the attention was on us. The teacher looked old and she had messy gray hair that was in a bun, a few gray hairs leaking out. She was wearing black eye liner and a tight black skirt and top. I heard everyone whisper my name and tap the desk excitedly as the boys struggled to get me to sit beside them. I sat down in the back beside Nina and Hope who looked at me in pure shock. I smiled sweetly and sat down in the cold and smooth wooden seat. CL and IU sat down beside Hope, smiling sweetly. "Were here!" A voice boomed before BamBam dramatically walked in. I felt my smile fall for a second and I sighed heavily. Great...They are in our homeroom. "No!" CL shouted as they all walked in slowly. Hiroto laughed and clapped his hands as he saw all of us. The teacher crossed her arms and hit him with a ruler.  He winced and rubbed his arm, looking at her with anger in his light blue eyes. "You boys better take your seats." She growled, her voice showing her real age.

                                  I couldn't help but laugh as they sat on the other side of us. "How can you stand them?" CL asked Nina who had her head resting on her arm that was stretched out along the desk. She glanced at her and just shrugged, before glancing at me. I slowly reached in my desk and grabbed a piece of eraser that must have been there from another student. I broke off one of the soft edges and clenched it tightly in my hand. When the teacher had her back facing the whip board once more, I threw the piece at the boys. Baro screamed with pure shock, leaping up out of chair making it scrape agaisnt the tile floor. "Baro! Sit down!" The teacher snapped. He looked down at the piece of eraser, and sighed before sitting down. His friends were laughing at him, all glancing over at me. "Did you do that?" Nina whispered in my ear. I smirked at her and nodded, before she gave me a knuckle bump. I sighed and looked over as the same piece of eraser hit me in the cheek. "You want to play it that way, huh?" I asked, not caring if the teacher looked at me. I threw it hard, standing up when I did it this time. BamBam screamed over dramatically, jumping up. "I've been shot!" He shouted loudly. I giggled and looked at the girls. Before I could say anything else. All of us were throwing things at each other, ignoring the teachers protest. The other students watched us with amusement, laughing. "It's so on you pretty boys!" I shouted as I ducked a pencil, and threw another eraser. CL kept getting hit, even though she tried ducking down as well. Nina laughed. 

                                 Hiroto's POV: "Hiroto!" The teacher shouted, and I sighed and slowly lowered my pencil. "Why does she keep targeting me?" I growled in pure annoyance. Everyone just shrugged and laughed at me. "Well, you are well known for causing trouble." Max said with a slight smile. I rolled my eyes and looked at CL and her little gang. They are such preps.. I hate all three of them. They annoy the crap out of me, maybe I don't hate Amber. When the teacher wasn't thinking Nina flicked her middle finger up at me while sticking her tongue out at me. "What the hell?!" I shouted, standing up and grabbing the chalk board eraser from further behind me. I ignored the teachers warning as I picked it up and threw it at her. She went wide eyed, but before she could react it smacked her in the face. Black stuff smeared her pale face, matching her dark hair. "Hiroto! Nina! Out in the hallway now!" The teacher snapped, slapping her ruler down on the whip board. All the students laughed and looked at us with pure humour. I sighed carelessly before standing up and walking out of the hallway. Nobody stirred and our shoes echoed around us and I sighed. A couple minutes, both of our gangs followed us out. "Why are you guys sent out?" I asked looking at JungKook and the rest. "What does that matter? You got us in trouble!" Hope shouted, throwing her hands up in the air. Nina glared at me and busily scrubbed her face before her hand. "Hey, at least you look better that way." I said with a smirk. She glared at me before tackling me. "Get off!" 

                             She pinned both of my hands down while sitting on top of me. "Your so dead..." She growled, her blue eyes like fire. I looked up at her with a sarcastic laugh. "Aw what's wrong? Do you want a kiss to make you feel better?" I teased in a sweet voice. She glared even though her pale cheeks turned a bright red color. She so likes me... "I would never want a kiss from you!" She shouted before smearing the black stuff onto my clothes. I wiggled widely under her grasp, but our friends just ignored us while looking down at us. "Make sure you get it down his shirt!" Amber shouted, pumping her fist in the air while she cheered her on. "Don't make me you!" I shouted, closing my eyes tightly. She stopped and looked at me before raising a eyebrow. I grunted and sat up before her cheek, making sure it was all slobery. "Ew!" She said before leaping off of me, landing on her . I stood up and struggled whip off the black stuff. "Are you ok?" Max asked kindly, before helping her stand up as she grumbled to herself. "What class do you have next?" Jung Kook asked, looking at Hope who was calmly talking to IU. "I have gym with Amber and them." She said with a smug smile as she her hair behind her ear. I laughed in disbelief, and smirked. "So do I." I said before looking at Nina. "No. N-No. There's no way I'm going to gym with him!" She shouted before pointing at me. Wow.  "Your so hurtful. Your supposed to be nice to me since were in the same gang." I said with a slight smirk. She crossed her arms and looked at me stubbornly. 

                                      "I don't want to be in your stupid club or gang whatever you guys are in...." She said before rolling her eyes. "Hey! You made a deal!" BamBam objected, pointing at her. She looked at everyone and held her hands up in surrenduer as they all screamed her name. "It's ok. We'll make you join it again." I said before cracking my knuckles. "Why are you trying so hard to get her in the club with us?" Baro whispered from behind us. I jumped and faced him, opening my mouth to speak to only be cut off by Max. "He has a crush on her." He said with a wink. I felt heat rise to my face at that thought, and I shook my head. "Nina! Hiroto likes you!" Baro shouted, cupping his hands around his mouth. Without thinking, I tackled him quickly. We both landed on the tile floor, and I leaned over him. "You think that's funny?" I growled through clenched teeth. Nina akwardly looked away from me, her face three shades of red. "I would never like a girl like her." I said with a snicker. "Right back at you." She said over her shoulder as she began to walk off. "Come on guys, let's race them there." I said with a laugh. Without saying anything else, we all darted off. I forced myself to run faster, and I felt like my feet were barely even touching the ground. I breathed heavily as I looked for the bright red double doors that signaled were the double doors to the gym. We all bursted through the double doors, making the small gym class filled with girls look at me. "Are you serious..." Jung Kook said with a sigh. Girls squealed and leaped to their feet as they saw us. "Crap."

                                  "I really hate girls." I mumbled under my breath. A second later, Nina walked in calmly with the girls following her. "Everyone get ready to play dodge ball." The coach said from further away. A big buff guy wearing a white muscle shirt walked towards us, making me cringe. His face was permanitly red like a tomatoe, and he was super tall. He has a deep voice and a short blonde buzz cut, and he looked at all of us. "You boys, get on one side of the gym." He shouted in our face, making me shut my eyes tightly. We stood up from sitting on the tan bleachers that esculated up, and towards the other side of the retangular red and white gym. The shiny tile floor seemed to be like a mirror, and our shoes squeaked loudly against it. Nina and the other girls stood on the other side, and a couple more girls went on our side. "I'll shield you with my face, Hiroto." A girl with long black hair and pimples on her face like little moles. She smiled, revealing her braces. "Uh..Thanks...?" I said hesiatantly. The coached blew the whistle, and I ran foreword toi the red line in the middle of the gym. I chucked the red ball that was on the line. All the girls screamed and ran in multiple directions, and I smiled. Nina gasped and ducked, making Hope get hit painfully in the face. "Fine, You wanna play like that Hiroto?" Nina shouted before running up towards me. Before I could react, she threw it at me. I screamed and dogded to make Baro get hit straight in the nuts. I cringed and covered my mouth. He hunched over and moaned in pain. "Sorry Baro!" She said.

                          Hope's POV: "Shouldn't we go more easy on them?" I asked, ducking as another red ball sped by my head. Nina groaned as she was smacked painfully in the face with a red ball. "No...Were going to win." She panted, before holding her cheek. A preppy girl was standing there doing nothing with her little click. She was a blonde, her hair long and curly and she was plastered with make up and her whole body looked fake. She picked up one of the balls before throwing it right at her. "Nina!" I yelled loudly. She looked over and went wide eyed as the ball hit her right in the nose. She hunched over and let her black hair hang in her pale face. "Are you ok?" Somebody yelled and I heard the squeaking of somebody running towards her. I gasped with shock as Hiroto threw down his ball and stood in front of her. "Yeah, that just really hurt..." She mumbled, her hand holding her nose. He made her sit down on the tan bleachers and he looked at her. "Who did it?" He asked, his gaze scanning us. The boys slowly walked towards them, looking at each other daringly. "I did." The preppy girl said before walking towards him. He glared at her and stood up slowly. "Apologize. That was un called for." He snapped, clenching his fist. Nina looked at her and glared intensely. The preppy girl flipped her bangs and smirked sarcastically, and knelt down to her. "I'm sincerely sorry." She said laughing. I tensed up and looked at her. "You better mean it before I beat your . Your messing with my sister..." I growled taking a step towards her. She looked at me.

                               Without thinking, I raised my hand and smacked it across her face. The girls head jerked to the side, and she screamed loudly. She looked at me in horror before running off. Her friends looked at me before chasing after her. I stood there rigidly and looked down at my left hand that ached and was red from slapping her. "That was awesome!" Jung Kook said before laughing loudly at me. I blushed heavily and dipped my head, hidding my red face. I am surprised as well...Usually I would never hurt somebody. "Thanks sis." Nina said letting her hand uncover and nose that was still red. She hugged me tightly before laughing. "Wow! You were totally awesome!" Amber said before slapping my back hard. I blushed even more from all of the admiration. The coach made his way towards us and sighed. "Are you all okay?" He asked pointing his clip board at us. "Yeah, were fine." I said with a nod. He gave a curt nod before walking off, not shouting or yelling at us. "I guess he saw the whole thing." BamBam said with a shrug. Hiroto nodded before slowly lifting up his shirt, revealing his nice body. I felt my face turn three shades of red, and I looked at Nina. "What...Are you doing?" She stammered, going wide eyed. "It's hot in here." He said before fanning himself. They boys nodded before slowly doing the same. "Excuse me for a minute..." CL said before quickly walking away. Amber whistled and looked them all up and down. "Oh my god..." A girl said after the sound of a red dogdge ball dropped on the ground. We all looked over and I gulped nervously. 

                        "We all better go..." Baro said looking at all of us. Once we all spun around and began to run, girls screamed and chased after us. I screamed and threw my hands up in the air. The boys were running as fast as they could, scattering and multiple directions, and I struggled not to let the girls get me. Their footsteps sounded like a insane stampied and they were huddled together like a pack of wolves. A second later, I heard the screaming of them. I screamed as some body grabbed my arm and pulled me around a corner. I stumbled back and looked over my shoulder at who pulled me back there. JungKook  and BamBam were both leaving heavily, and sweat dripped down their forehead. Their uniforms were ripped and wrinkles, and their hair was all messed up. "They were close to almost us..." BamBam said before pressing his head against Jung Kook's shoulder. I went wide eyed as Jung Kook scooted behind me, resting his hands on my waist. "Hide me, can you do that princess?" He asked in a teasing voice. I felt my face turn three shades of red as I looked back at him. A second later, somebody grabbed BamBam, and I struggled to keep a hold on his hand. It was to late, he disappeared around the corner and I sighed. A couple moments later, me and Jung Kook peaked our heads around the corner. Everyone was standing in the hallway, and I sighed with relief. "Is everyone ok?" Nina asked, her eyes wide with horror. All the boys were shaken up and their clothes were ripped and even Max had no pants on. He blushed heavily. 

                       "Guys..." Hiroto said slowly, peaking his head around the corner. We all looked at him curiously, and Nina slowly walked towards him. "N-No! Don't come..." He begged softly. A second later, she screamed loudly and stumbled back towards us from around the corner. "He's !" She shouted. I felt my mouth drop open. "Dude...Don't just stand there, give me something to wear!" He shouted in annoyance. We all scattered off in different directions, and I struggled to see if they had any spare uniforms in the office further away. I peaked through the small window on the door and looked inside. "Ha. Here you go." The voice of CL said with a smirk. The guys laughed loudly, making it fill the empty hallway. "What?" He asked flatly. Amber held up a girl uniform and held it in front of him. "No. No way in hell!" He shouted angerily. "Good luck being then." Nina said with a giggle. He snatched it out of Amber's hand and mumbled to himself. We all stood there impatiently, and I felt like I was holding my breath. "Are you done yet?" Max asked, with a laugh. A second later, he slowly stepped out. He looked just like a girl, he even had the perfect body. Nina held up her iphone and took a quick picture, making him glare at her. "Wow, who knew he would make such a cute girl." Amber laughed before leaning on Nina. "He has no s." IU spoke up innocently, her finger resting agaisnt her lips. "Whatever. Can we just go home? School ends soon." He grumbled before we all headed towards the front doors of the school. That was so freaking funny.