1/1

When Jung Taekwoon meets CatLeo/Taekitty


Taekwoon and Wonshik returned back to the dorm after a day of hectic schedules. They had finished recording Dream Team season 2 and were equally exhausted and honestly all Taekwoon wanted to do was walk directly to his room and huddle himself under the covers and sleep for the rest of the day.

Much to Taekwoon's annoyance, as soon as he unlocked the dorm door, a very excited Hakyeon jumped on him causing the younger to tumble back slightly in shock.

"Gosh hyung, control yourself" Wonshik laughed, eyeing their leader who was almost on top of Taekwoon right now

Hakyeon, ignoring the mint-haired younger, began jumping up and down like a hyper little kid while clinging onto Taekwoon's arm and squealing "Guess what!" almost a thousand times making Taekwoon almost punch him straight in the face. 

Almost

"What do you want, hyung?" Taekwoon groaned

"Guess" Hakyeon replied with the same bubbly tone.

Taekwoon gritted his teeth and it took all the molecules in his body to resist the urge to just hurl Hakyeon out of the dorm window. "Just.Tell.Me"

"Oh all right, you spoil sport" Hakyeon started. "Today me and Jaehwany went out for a stroll and came across a very adorable kitty *cough*person*cough* and we thought of bringing him into the dorm so you can meet him, since you loved animals oh-so-much~"

Taekwoon squinted his eyes at the leader suspiciously. This was the first time the members ever brought an animal inside their dorm due to the tight "no animals in the dorm allowed" rule manager hyung had made. But he let himself loosen up as he did love animals, and especially cats. But that doesnt mean Hakyeon was off the hook yet for this.

"Where is he?" Taekwoon asked, getting eager to meet a new feline friend.

Hakyeon pointed at the kitchen and Taekwoon almost sprinted there, a small smile forming on his face.

Silence suddenly filled the dorm and only the tick of the clock in the main room could be heard.

Tick

Tick

Tick

"LEE JAEHWAN. CHA HAKYEON. WHAT IN ACTUAL HELL IS THIS" Taekwoon screamed as he ran out of the kitchen, his face ghostly white and his chest heaving up and down.

"What is what?" Jaehwan, who was sitting on floor eating some ramen, replied with an innocent look on his face.

And at that moment, an unusual figure came walking from the  kitchen on all fours, a long black tail swishing between its legs and pointy ears which seemed to droop low and facial features very much like a human and even more like Taekwoon to be exact.

"What the hell is that?" Taekwoon pointed at the half-human half-cat which had now made itself comfortable on the couch- spreading its body as humanly (or cat-ly?) possible on the brown furniture while purring contentedly. 

"Its a kitty me and Hakyeon hyung found in an allyway. Well, kind of a kitty. It reminded us of you hyung so we brought it back to the dorm for you to play with it~" Jaehwan chirped happily

Taekwoon felt his head throb and massaged his temple, trying to take in everything that was currently happening. "And are you guys not creeped at all that it looks JUST LIKE ME?"

Jaehwan shook his head. "Nah. We find it too cute! We call him Taekitty~ like Taekwoon plus Kitty. Adorable,ne? Hakyeon hyung came up with it"

Taekwoon sighed and almost-cautiously walked over to Taekitty who was still lazying all over the couch. Taekwoon reached out and instinctively petted the feline in-between his ears and smiled a little when the kitty purred in delight. Taekwoon then scratched the kitty behind his ear making it purr more and making Taekwoon's smile get bigger. Taekwoon froze when he realized his actions and slightly backed away.

"Dear god that was just weird" Taekwoon spoke, mainly to himself than anyone else and buried his face in his arms in embarrassment. He felt something pull at the sleeve of his shirt and looked up to see Taekitty looking at him with beaded eyes, almost pleading Taekwoon to scratch it or pet it. Taekwoon sighed as he gave in and the cat once more. 

"This has got to be the weirdest thing I've ever done"

Meow

 

--------------------

Hope you all liked this one (yep it was random i know)

Anyways, remember to subscribe to my other fics and also comment down what you think please! /bribes readers with kitties/