Hyuuungie~~~

Hyuuuung, I'm Scared~ *Pout*

:::
  In a warm bedroom, on the small fluffy bed, there laid a five years old Gongchan. He was sleeping. Oh, well. He should be sleeping, instead of laying there, hugging his favorite puppy plush tightly, with his eyes closed—but always opened again every less than five seconds.
  He couldn’t sleep. He was scared. Earlier, after having his dinner with his elder brother, they watch a horror movie about zombies. (Well, the movie isn’t really scary. It would only scare a five years old kid. But, hey, Gongchan wasn’t more than five years old, right?)
 
  “Channie-yah! Let’s watch a movie!” Baro had called his little brother.
  Gongchan, who was drawing in the living room, left his paper and crayon and came to his brother. “Yes! Yes,   Hyung! Let’s watch Rio 2!”
  The nine yars old Baro shook his head. “Nah. Let’s watch this!”
  Gongchan looked at the DVD Baro was showing. He immediately pouted. “No…”
  “Why? Scared, huh?” Baro teased and inserted the DVD into the player.
  “You watch. I don’t want to,” Gongchan was about to go back to the living room when Baro held him.
  “Watch with me.”
  Gongchan was about to protest, but Baro seated him on his lap and held him, forcing him to watch.
  Gongchan closed his eyes, not wanting to see. But there were some times he got cusious and peeked—only to make himself squealed in fear.
  The movie was just a half going when suddenly it stopped playing.
  “Time to sleep, Honey,” their mother’s voice could be heard.
  Baro turned around and saw their mother walking towards them, holding a remote control.
  “Oooohh~” Baro whined.
  “And who told you to watch this? Look, your little brother is scared,” his mother said.
  Baro looked at Gongchan who was whining and clutching his mother’s skirt.
  “Aw, Mom. Why is everything always my fault?” Baro complained.
  Their mother stood up, carrying the scared Gongchan in her arms. “Go to sleep, Honey. You have school tomorrow.”
  The older brother pouted, but still obeying his mother’s order. He went to his room and closed the door.
  “Don’t forget to brush your teeth and wash your face!” his mother reminded and walked to Gongchan’s room, which was located beside Baro’s. She walked in and turned the light on. She sat in the bed; her youngest son on her lap.
  “Here, Baby. Go to sleep,” she said softly, almost whispering.
  “Nnngg~” Gongchan whined, clutching tighter onto his mother’s shirt.
  “What’s wrong? Sleep, ok?”
  “Don’t wanna sleep alone. I’m scared…” Gongchan’s voice was muffled.
  “Everything’s alright. There’s nothing to be scared of. You are safe here,” she  Gongchan’s hair, removing the bang from his forehead.
  Finally, she managed to lay her son on his bed, tucked him in his blanket, and kiss him good night. Gongchan wanted to cry when his mother turned off the lamp and closed the door.
 
  And there he was. Lying on his bed, eyes wide open, hugging his plushie tight. The images of the movie he watched earlier kept flashing in his mind—though he only watch very little part if it. Argh! Blame Baro for forcing him to watch it!
  Gongchan felt cold down his spine when he heard the voice of an owl from outside. He gulped and clutched his plushie tighter. The tick-tock sound of the clock also didn’t help. Gongchan almost yelled in surprise when he heard the old clock downstairs  ten times.
  “God… Please protect me…” Gongchan shut his eyes and prayed. Gongchan’s heart beats faster as he heard foot steps from outside. It was getting closer… and closer… and closer…
  What if it was the zombie in the movie? Gongchan didn’t dare to open his eyes. He only listened to the foot steps which were getting closer to his room.
  “Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven…” Gongchan prayed for the zombie not to come to his room.
  Gongchan opened his eyes when he heard his older brother’s room door opened. Oh no… The zombie is going to eat Baro’s brain! Gongchan shivered at the thought. He doesn’t want to lose his beloved brother. Although Baro was naughty, annoying, always bully him… But still, Gongchan loves Baro. A lot.
  Gongchan sat up slowly, still hugging his puppy plush. He looked at his door. There. There is the door. The way to Baro’s room. To escape him from the zombie, the brain eater. Yes! That’s it! He had to be brave! To go there! To save his hyung! His beloved hyung!
  Buuuuuuttttt…….. The door seemed so faaaarrr. And daaark~ Would he be alright walking there? What if when he opens the door, another zombie comes to eat his brain? Uuuuuhh, that’s scaaary!
  No! No! Gongchan shook his head. He had to be strong! He had to be brave to fight the zombie and safe his beloved Baro-hyung!
  So, fighting the fear inside him, Gongchan got off of his bed. Still hugging his favorite plushie, he walked slowly towards the door. He took a very, very deep breathe before he reached out his hand to hold the knob. He twisted it, and once the door opened…
  “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” Gongchan screamed in his high-pitched voice, running into Baro’s room with his eyes shut tight (he knew the way, of course). “You zombie, get away from my hyung!!!” still with his eyes closed, he threw his puppy plushie to the ‘zombie’.
  One second...

Two seconds...

Three seconds...

And nothing happened.
  “Baby, what’s wrong?”
  Gongchan opened his eyes as he heard a soft voice. He blinked confusedly (and cutely, of course) when he saw his mother standing beside Baro’s bed.
  “Uuurrrh… What is that noise?” Baro woke up from his sleep. He rubbed his right eye and yawned.
  “What happened, Hun?” his mother kneeled down before Gongchan.
  “Where is the zombie?” Gongchan asked innocently.
  Their mother frowned, but then chuckled as she remembered the movie they were watching. Gongchan got the effects of the movie, she thought.
  “There is no zombie, Channie-yah!” Baro said, annoyed that someone’s interrupting his sleep.
  “N-no zombie?” Gongchan asked. “Then, what were those noises?”
  “What noises?”
  “The foot steps and the door?”
  His mother chortled again. “It was me. I came here to check if your hyung is asleep,” she pinched Gongchan’s nose playfully. “Now, go back to your room and sleep.”
  Gongchan pouted. “No.”
  “Why?”
  “What if a zombie comes to my room?”
  Baro—who was now sitting in his bed—rolled his eyes.
  Gongchan continued. “I wanna sleep with Baroro-hyung!”
  “Here?” Baro asked, pointing his bed. Yes, HIS bed.
  Gongchan looked at his hyung and nodded. “I’m scared, Hyung. If I go to my room, I wouldn’t be able to sleep.    But here, I have you to protect me.”
  Their mother smiled and stood up from her kneeling position. “Okay, then. You can sleep here. You’re fine with it, right Baro?”
  Baro sighed. “Alright,” he said, half heartedly.
  Little Gongchan smiled widely. He picked up his plush and jumped onto the bed. “Thank you!” he kissed Baro’s cheek.
  Baro’s eyes widened. He blushed shyly, but pretended to be mad. He pouted. “What are you doing?” he rubbed his cheek.
  “Kissing you~” Gongchan smiled and tilted his head cutely.
  Their mother chuckled at her sons cuteness. “Okay, boys. Sleep soon, ok? Good night,” their mother turned off the lamp and left.
  Baro laid down, back facing his little brother. Gongchan followed him lying on the bed. Minutes passed. Baro was about to fell asleep when he felt a small arm hugged him. He turned around and saw his little brother slept soundly. Baro smiled at the cute sight—that messy-but-soft hair, those rosy chubby cheeks, and the plump red lips that were slightly apart… Gongchan was totally adorable!
“Good night, my little brother,” Baro kissed Gongchan’s forehead and went back to sleep.
:::

Sooo... How was it? :)