What!?

Why is Taekwoon a cat?

N was fast alseep to only be awoken a couple hours later in the middle of the night by a warm purring body."What the hell?" N mutterd "who the let in a stray cat?" he turned around to look at it but did not find a stray cat but a warm nuzzled Taekwoon. He looked up and down Taekwoon's body to find cat ears and a tail that moved quiet frequently."Ummmm Taekwoon" he spoke ,poking the side of Taekwoon's rib, trying to wake him up. "Hmmm what is it" Taekwoon said drowsely his hair falling onto his face and his ears standing up.

 

" You are in my bed" N relpied , Taekwoon lifted his head up and looked around him confused, "Ahhh sorry I must have slept walked" Taekwoon mummbled then falling straight back to sleep."Umm Taekwoon" N says a little bit louder "What?" Taekwoon groans "Why the hell are you a cat?" Taekwoon sits straight up feels the top of his head and scurries out the door. N , too tierd to belive any of this actualy happened,just decides to lay down and go back to sleep. In the morning N wakes up and walks into the kitchen to find all the other members including their manager waiting for him.

 

" Hmm what is this?" " Taekwoon called last night telling me what happened so I am here to explain." their manager says ,N looking at Taekwoon with big eyes, as their manager waves N to take a seat." Well you see boys Taekwoon is a cat person." "Really but he has never had a tail or cat ears before" Hyuk says tilting his head to the side. "Well that's because he stays in human form most of the time" their manager adds ,but N though is still confused, "But if he stays in human form most of the time why was he in cat form last night and why was he in my bad?" N asks "Well ummm....." their manager looks over at Taekwoon who has his tail in between his legs, his face coverd in a light blush, and his ears pointed down.

 

" It's because I am in heat" Taekwoon says in a little voice his face getting redder. " Wait what!?" everybody exclaimed in unison." When I am in heat it's harder for me to stay in human form" Taekwoon went on ,only to be stoped by N hyung, " Wait so that's why you are in cat form but why were you in my bed ?....................oh" a little light bulb went off in N's head , as he staried at Taekwoon his face completly red from embaressment, "I was going to tell you guys about this earlier but...." Taekwoon's voice trailed off.

 

"It's ok hyung I know it must be embaresing to want to N hyung" Hongbin chuckled ,N giving him a deathly glare, "What's so embaressing about wanting to me? huh Hongbin?" N snaped , their manager in the mean time just got up and walked away, "Well it is pretty embaressing to want to you hyung" Ravi snorted as he fell to the ground in laughter. "Or is it that he wants to get by N hyung?" Ken chimed in ,lifting his brow, as he staired at Taekwoon questionly."Shut the up Ken!!" Taekwoon yelled running into his room locking the door behind him.