End

Beautiful

It's been three months since Sulli and Soojung broke up. To others, it may seems that the two ends up peacefully, but the truth is, no matter how quiet their break up was, they felt as if a bomb was thrown to them. They felt the pain in every part of their whole being.

~

 

Soojung and Sulli were sitting on the floor, not facing each other while trying to recollect themselves. The two just finished on their argument. This was not a first time, almost every night, the two would be in a heated argument. Sulli always coming home with different scent while Soojung would always be drunk while waiting for Sulli. But right now, neither of them come home late and drunk but they still got into fight. Then it hit them so badly, that an argument has become an ugly habit within their relationship.

 

"I didn't expect we would come to this point." Sulli broke the silence between them.

 

"Yeah. I expect us to be the sweetest couple in town that everyone would be so envious of us, not similar to any other boring couple that fights a lot."

 

"When will we stop fighting then?" Sulli asked. She asked as if she's asking for her death, because she knows, she knows that the only answer to this question would break them up.

 

Soojung stays silent for a while. She thinks of a better way to say it. She thinks of how to lighten up the heaviness they feel inside and when she finally has an answer she walks over to Sulli and sat in front of her.

 

She noticed that both of them were crying and when she looks at Sulli's eyes she knows that she's not the only one who's suffering. Soojung saw her own reflection on Sulli's eyes, she saw a broken girl.

 

She put her hand on Sulli's wet cheeks letting her fingers to slick with tears.

 

"You're an for making me feel like this. You destroy me yet at the same time you're building every piece of me. You're always telling me before that you would never intentionally hurt me but going home with other woman's scent every ing night just wrecked me all the time. I know you're not the only one to blame." Soojung paused. She's trying so hard to finish what she needs to tell to the other girl but her ing voice makes it harder. "I need to blame myself too. For ignoring you, for always picking up a fight with you, for putting you aside and for forgetting that you're more important than everything in this world to me."

 

And then she hugs the other girl and by that time they know they need to let each other go.

 

"I still love you, but I can't continue loving you with all the hatred and doubts I have." Soojung broke up the hug and silently leaves the house. "I'm letting you go."

 

When Sulli woke up the day after, there's no longer a morning kiss for her.

 

~

 

The memories were still clear to Sulli's mind on how the two of them became lovers.

 

~

 

"I'm a lesbian Soojung." Sulli blurted out frustatedly. "I like girls. I like to gawk at girls' assets so ing stop bargaining your body in front of me!"

 

The atmosphere was awkward but instead of hiding her body, Soojung just wrapped her hands over Sulli's neck.

 

"Do you think I did not notice that?" She whispers and that breaks all the concentration Sulli's building in herself. Next thing Soojung knew, she just experience the best ever in her life.

 

~^~

 

The two of them continue to be each other buddy until one night, Sulli freaks out because she's jealous of the boy who sends Soojung home. She's at the patio when that happened but Soojung and the guy were oblivious to her presence and when the guy pecks at Soojung she made her presence known.

 

"Soojung, I know this is unexpected. But I hate how this guy just kisses you."

 

"Sulli.. what are you saying?"

 

"Would you be my girlfriend, Soojungie?"

 

The guy could not believe what he just sees. Two damn hot girls kissing each other and it's clearly a sign to him that he's busted.

 

~

 

Sulli have a mixed feeling about her birthday today. She's been free for three months since she also breaks her affair with the other woman. She's alone, not literally, but she feels that. She always feels that since Soojung left her. Her friends were there, throwing a party for her and she can't help but to reminisce her birthday three years ago. It was a blessing to her because she met the person she loved more than anything else.

 

~

 

Her apartment was blasting music. Alcohols and making out couples are everywhere. Her friends just turn her apartment into some kind of a club. She's thankful, yes, but she's also tired and she just wants to shoo all the guests but that's rude, so squeezed her way out and sits outside the door.

 

She stares at the moon, and she can't help but too be amazed of how beautiful it is.

 

"It's lovely isn't it?" Sulli just nods and when she looks away, she looks to where the voice came from.

 

"Beautiful." The other girl chuckles and Sulli can't help but too blush when she realized what she just said.

 

"I'm Soojung, and you are?"

 

"Sulli, the birthday celebrant."

 

~

 

Sulli can't help but to smile at the memories. Oh, how innocent she were three years ago and she can't help but to let out a bitter laugh when she realizes that she's out of her apartment again when all her friends been drinking all their asses out.

 

"So, what is the birthday celebrant doing outside her birthday celebration?"

 

Sulli looks from where the voice came from and she can't help but to voices out her thoughts.

 

"Beautiful."

 

 

--------

 

well... Uhm.. yeah.. 

hope you enjoy this.

comments, upvotes, and subs will be highly appreciated. thanks a lot guys. 

i miss these two.

 

-- @soojinrichrys