Taming The Untamed Pretty Boy

ONLY MINE! [HIATUS]

 

The next morning Eric woke up with the resolution in his eyes. That would be the day for Eric to starts his plan to make the pretty boy his. Eric got up lazily from his bed and headed to the bathroom, after brushing his teeth and take a shower, Eric was ready to go to school, ready for his plan to begin.

Eric Knew it wouldn't be easy facing the whole school after being humiliated the day before, but who cared, He was Eric Mun, the most powerful boy in the whole school. Nobody would try making fun of him.
Eric walked with confidence through out the corridors, ignoring the whispers of others students. The only thing that was in his Thoughts, was make that pretty boy his.
The bell rang and everyone ran to their respective classrooms. Among all Eric was one of the first to come and sit in the first chairs in the classroom, something very unusual because normally, Eric would prefer the back seat where he could sleep or spacing out while the teacher dictated the class.
Eric waited patiently until the last student entered the classroom, then watched carefully that the only empty seat was the one he usually occupied, after realizing this Eric heard the teacher scolding someone.

-Shin HyeSung, you’re late

-I'm sorry, teacher I had some problems in my way here

-take seat; make sure this won't happen again

Eric noticed HyeSung heading towards the back seats then without thinking, ordered at the student seating to his right side.

-move on, go and take that chair  – the poor boy had no choice but to get up and go to the last seats  

-HyeSungie! Come here! – called Eric very happily but HyeSung completely ignored him, taking seat at the chair Eric often occupied

-HyeSungie! Come here! Let that boy take that seat – insisted Eric

-I’m sorry I like this seat – talked HyeSung with a smile to the boy standing in front of him 

-yah! – Eric could not help being jealous, watching how HyeSung smiled to that boy.

-Master the class will begin – talked Choong Jae trying to calm Eric

After the class, Eric headed where HyeSung was sitting, still taking notes of the class.

-it’s obvious that being new you don’t know anyone in this school and didn't know what you were doing yesterday. So I’ll give you a second chance, come on let’s have lunch – said Eric with anxiety in his eyes.

Automatically HyeSung closed his notes, took his things and without looking to Eric, walked out of the classroom, leaving Eric once again in shock and with Choong Jae, who couldn't believe what, was happening, Eric Mun was being ignored and rejected again.

-Not again!

Without thinking twice Eric went after HyeSung taking him by the wrist just as the day before but this time determined to not letting him go so easily and started dragging him towards the cafeteria. HyeSung tried to fight but immediately Choong Jae took him by the shoulder whispering in his ear “please don’t fight, don’t make things worst” the kind and gentle voice of Choong Jae made HyeSung finally to give up. 

Thinking he won, Eric led HyeSung to one of the dining tables in the school cafeteria, making him seat in a chair and then ordered the best dishes on the menu. HyeSung stayed in silence completely ignoring Eric, not bothering even a minute to look at his face. 

-Well, that’s all. I already let you take me here, so it’s enough – said HyeSung standing from the chair.

-where are you going? our food is not here yet, take sit

 -I never said I want to come here with you, let alone share a meal; I have more important things to do that wasting my time with a spoiled brat!

-yah! You can’t talk to me like that! Sit immediately!

-I SAID NO! – HyeSung started walking towards the exit of the cafeteria

-Choong Jae brings him back! – Immediately Choong Jae ran after HyeSung, stopping him few seconds before he leaves the cafeteria

-Please, go back to the table – begged Choong Jae

-what are you, Rich boys think? That everyone here are his servants? That we have to obey his orders? – answered an angry HyeSung

-I’m not a Rich boy, I work for Eric, I'm his bodyguard – answered Choong Jae

-I’m sorry for that, working for that spoiled brat should be like hell

-That’s why I’m begging you to return to the table or else Eric will be angry with me. Don’t do it for him, do it for me

-what? why do it for you? I don't know you

-you don’t know me but if you don’t return that wouldn't make Eric happy and then he will be angry with me, because I’m not returning with you, then he will fire me and they will throw me out of the mansion and I don’t have any place to go. All my life I’ve worked for the Mun’s, I don’t know other place to go, I don’t have more family.

-are you not saying this just for convince me, right?

-Look into my eyes, I’m not lying to you, please come back to the table – insisted Choong Jae with a look full of sincerity.
HyeSung just can’t resist anymore and without saying anything, walked back to the table where Eric was.