Chapter 15

Now You See It

Day by bay I fell in love with her more and more deeply.maybe for some other guys she's just another "normal" girl.but for me,there is something special in her that people can't see.Oh God she's drivin' me crazy.we've been close for almost five month now,we spend our time together.and now most of her friends know me.And I can confidently say that they believe in me.that I won't hurt her ...

So..I think this is the perfect time to make her mine.I don't care whatever her answer later.whether she say yes or no

I'm sure this is the right time .....

"Hey..are you still at the office ?"

"Yepp ..got a lot to do.why ?"

"Nothing..what if we go somewhere tonight after work?I  still have a few unfinished work too"

"Sure..where?"

"You'll know..I'll wait at the lobby.okaaay ?"

"Okaaaay ..by the way stop acting so mysterious like that"

I just smiled at her last message.even just a little thing she do made me smile like an idiot.alright..now I have to do my preparations for tonight.it's tie to make a few phone call.hope everything went well today.


And now where he will take me?God this guy really like acting so mysterious..After I’m  done with my work I went down and there he is.standing behind the entrance door with one hand on his packet and the other playing with  his phone.and it seems like he can’t feel my presence he keep staring at his phone until he turned his head to me and ..

“Baaaaaaaaaah “I  said it to him

“Oh My God..Amber you just gave me a heart attack “

“You’re the one who doesn’t feel my presence.busy chatting with another girl ?”

“Huh?What?”

“Oh Come on..you heard me.”

“No..I’m not Am..what is it ?”

“Hmmm ..nothing.it doesn’t matter”

“You’re being weird ..”

“You’re the one who’s being weird Key “

“No ..I’m not ..”

“Hmm...yes you are”

“Okay ..stop it.get in the car Amb..”

Along the way he keep silent while sometimes he whistle.so to break the unsual awkwardness I speak first ...

“So..where are we going Key?I’m still in my work attire you know”

“Yeah I know..so did I.but I can’t tell where are we going.it’s a secret”

“Ugh..I hate that words..”

“Secret?Haha..just relax.we’re going to a nice place”

After that I keep my mouth shut and looking at the streets.this is not the way to the downtown where he usually take me.I’ m not familiar with this road.where is exactly we were going.

Well after a half an hour we finally arrived at the restaurant that located on the hill.looks simple but so elegant and cozy.it’s totally not him who take me to this kind of place..what’s got into him ?

“So..this is our destination?” I said while after open the door for me

“Yeah..we just arrived”

And then we get in..I was amazed when I walked in.everything looks so luxurious yet elegant and classy.I bet the food must be really pretty expensive.what’s even more shocking to me is that he already made a reservation.woow ..what is this ?

And then we sat down on a balcony where I can clearly see the stars.he sat in front of me and smiling towards me 

“Do you like it Am ..?”

“What?all of this..well,I don’t like it,........I love it Key..”

“You almost made me sad when you said you don’t like it”

“Haha..no.i love it.it’s beautiful.but today is a special day ?”

“Hmm..not really.it’s just another normal date”

“Normal date?really?this restaurant looks really classy and expensive”

“Well..you can say so” he just smile.

“Seriously,you’re being weird today..you know that?”

“No..i’m not.since when I’m being weird?”

I’m just shook my head and he show me his goofy smile.what’s wrong with this guy today?But then a waiter came and pouring wine to our glass.and he said enjoy the wine..

“Alright let’s cheers” he said while raising his glass

“Cheers” I also raised mine too

After he swallow all the wine,he looked panic and started checking his pocket..

“What’s wrong Key ?”

“I think I lost my phone ..”

“Lost it?you sure?maybe you left in the car or something”

“Ah..right.in the car.wait,I’ll be back”

While he went to his car,I walked near the fence then staring at the sky.it’s full of stars tonight.and the city view,I can clearly see what’s going on down there,cars passing,people,the lights.somehow it’s beautiful to look at.

And it’s already more than 10 minutes since Key’s gone.I wonder where is he going,I’m looking at my watch but then a heard music ..

Said all I want from you
Is to see you tomorrow
And every tomorrow
Maybe you'll let me borrow, your heart
And is it too much to ask for every Sunday?
An while we're at it throw in every other day to start

I know people make promises all the time
Then they turn right around and break them
When someone cuts your heart open with a knife and you're bleeding
But I could be that guy to heal it over time
And I won't stop until you believe it
'Cause baby you're worth it


I turned around and suddenly people at the whole restaurant looking at me because there’s a few guy dancing around me.I’m totally confused,what are they doing,they came out of nowhere and suddenly dance around a girl?that’s weird.what’s even more weird is that I saw Key walking towards me with his beats capsule speaker on his hand and he sing ..

 

So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me
Cause you might around and find your dreams come true with me
Spend all your time and your money just to find out that my love was free
So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me, me
It's not a bad thing to fall in love with me, me

Now how about I be the last voice you hear tonight?
And every other night for the rest of the nights that there are
And every morning I just wanna see you staring back at me
'Cause I know that's a good place to start

No I won't fill your mind with broken promises
And wasted time
And if you fall
You'll always land right in these arms
These arms of mine

 

Don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me
Cause you might around and find your dreams come true with me
Spend all your time and your money just to find out that my love was free
So don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me, me
It's not a bad thing to fall in love with me, me
Not such a bad thing to fall in love with me


Oh my God..what just happen?is this some kind of surprise for me?this is confusing.but then Key stand in front of me.holding both of my hands and he starts speaking..

 

“First of all i’ sorry  if my voice sounded really bad.I did all of this for you..the restaurant thing,the dancing guy..And I did this because I wanted you to know that I really like you..no,more like love you.

I know you just having a bad experience with guy,so that’s why I choose this song.well I can’t promise you anything,but one thing for sure is..I won’t hurt you.I won’t make you feel that  kind of pain again.so Amber..will you be my girlfriend?”

 

Girlfriend?He just confess his feelings.Oh my God.I’m really shocked.and now we become the spectacle.all eyes on this restaurant on both of us.well on me to be exact,wondering what will be the answer..i’m really really speechless

 

“Woow..to be honest I’m really suprised because all of this.and don’t worry you have a good voice,haha “

 

He just laugh

 

“And..I’m still remember when you said after we’re getting close I didn’t feel anything towards you,you’re okay with it.and I guess this this is the time for me to answer all of your questions..

Thanks for being in love with me and patient with.thanks for all the surprise today and your honesty all this time..but my answer will be ..

 

He started to look down.he must be think that I’m going to reject him.

 

“Yes.I’ll be your girlfriend Kim Kibum”

 

But then he started to lift his head and smiling brightfully to me.and pull me into his deep hug..

 

“Oh my God,thankyou Am..thank you so much”

 

I’m just smiling,he looks really happy.just like a kid who got a new toy.he released the hug and put both of his hands on my face before finally he put his lips on mine.that kiss was so sweet yet gentle and passionate than before.

 

I heard people clapping their hands and we broke the kiss.it’s pretty embarassing t be honest.and he realized it too

 

“Oh I’m sorry for the inconveniences,the show is over and you can go back enjoy your dinner.once again I’m sorry” he apologize while bowing his head.

 

The next the thing we do was enjoying our dinner together.he can’t stop smiling,laugh and staring at me.I’m glad he’s happy I can clearly see it from his eyes.

 

And our way home he held my hands while the other hand busy driving.He keep saying how grateful he his for my answers and there’s a moment where he scared that I’m going to say no.and he’s telling me how he prepared all that suprised.well I must say this guy is never fail to suprise me.

So,here we are,in front of my house.and we standing in front of the entrance door

 

“I’m not gonna forget what happen today Am..today is the best day of my life”

 

“Aha?really?” I’m teasing him

 

“Yeaah.absolutely.I don’t know how many times I’ve said it to you,but I’m really grateful that you say yes.and I ..won’t hurt you,just like the other guy did”

 

I’ m just smiled at him “I believe you won’t Key..” then I kissed his lips again.well it’s kinda intense this time

 

“Okaaay,that’s it,before it lead to something else” I said after I broke the kiss

 

“We already do that anyway.haha”

“You are soo naughty..alright it’s late go back to your apartment and get some rest okay?”

 

“Alriiight..you too.and ....I love you Amber ..”

 

“I love you too Kibum ...drive safely..”

 

I watch him drove off before finally I closed the door.

 

I hope I made the right decision....

 

 

 

Hey...it's me again.I'm so sorry for the late update,since I'm pretty busy with college life and having a hard time a few weeks ago.but everything seems fine now.I'm sorry if there any grammar mistake or anything and the story started to boring.

Subsribe and happy reading ....:)

And oh,almost forget.the title of the song is Not A Bad Thing by Justin Timberlake.the reason I choose it because it fit with the situations and I fell in love with this sweet song hehehe