Prelude

Dee Jay Wu (It's D.E.J.A.V.U, idiot!)

There was this time that Kim Jongin found tranquility in his summer –at the end of the season with peace from the sound of birds’ chirping and the crispy breeze patted his cheek gently. Bringing his feet tiredly to the front, he opened the door in an annoyed attempt because of the continuously knocking from the unexpected visitor. He sighed, watching bemusedly to the three guys in front of him, smiling sheepishly.

“Hello and morning, dear cousin.”

Kim Jongin never felt grumpy than this before. He just had such a minimal sleep from last night, accompany with the strong upbeat from the house beside his and the migraine that blew him.

Everything was worse to him.

“What.” He was tiredly –physically and mentally and the boys before him were none other than the pain in the .

“You know what?” A boy with small face kicked himself to the front from behind of the other two. He had a very wide smile spread on his face and Kim Jongin found it was like a disaster behind that cutely smile.

“We’re in the same college.”

And to mention Kim Jongin exhaled restlessly was an understatement because he was gawking speechlessly. He was too absurd to notice the mischievous glints hidden behind the innocent smile etched on each of his cousins.

Oh, Kim Jongin knew very well how his cousins were.

“And I won’t let you destroy my freshman’s year as you did to my senior year in high school.” He snorted, closing the door abruptly.

The three boys –or Jongin would say, Three Idiots, tilted their head. Each of them had this very notorious smirk that Kim Jongin didn’t know.

Oh, well.

The fun will start, eventually.


a/n

so, I’ll update a chapter each week because damn, foundation is too hard to relax. Yeah, and now, I need to finish up my biochemistry sheets. Thanks for my first 15 subscribers and upvoter! You guys are hot~ and so the silent readers are… don’t be shy because I don’t bite~

Eurerong.