[Mark, BamBam, & You] The Note

✗✘GOT7 Interactive Shots✗✘
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Note mark, bambam & you

You nervously glanced to your left and you could see Mark staring at you and when you heard a scoff to your right, you glanced over at BamBam, who was glaring at you for looking at Mark.  You sighed and trained your attention back to the front of the classroom. 

It was tough enough being the new kid to this school without having two of the hottest guys in your class, in the entire school really, paying close attention to you. 

When you first got here, BamBam was your very first friend.  He had made your transition into this new school a lot easier than it would have been if you had to deal with it on your own.  He was friendly, outgoing and he made no secret of how he felt about you. 

He openly called you cute and he always made sure that you were never alone long enough to feel lonely.  He was the class clown who just so happened to be cute and hot at the same time. 

But the moment you had set your eyes on Mark, your heart skipped a beat.  He was brooding, quiet, a jock, a playa and you knew that you should stay away from him but every time your eyes met his you stopped breathing.

 When he was in a room, you couldn’t help following his movement around with your eyes. 

You didn’t think he knew you existed but that all changed yesterday when you stayed behind after school for an after school activity and you ran into him at the hall.  You were stuttering like an idiot when he spoke to you, even called out your name.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter