Chapter 1

Friends? (Sequel to Small Moments)

Jiyeon POV

It's been about a month since Baekhyun and I have become friends...kind of. We have gotten a lot closer by hanging out after school and getting ice cream. I still like him. I don't think he likes anyone. I think he's still healing after his break up with Suzy. Talking about Suzy. She's still a JYP trainee and I think she's going to debut, but who knows.  And I'm just happy to be friends with Baekhyun.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                I went to school in the morning as usual and sat down at my seat. I began to quickly do the homework I couldn't do yesterday night.

"Boo," a voice said.

I jumped and turned around.  It was Baekhyun.

"You scared me!" I said lightly hitting.

He laughed," What are you doing? Didn't finish homework? "

I scratched my head," Yeah, I didn't have enough time."

"Well then I'll leave you to finish," he said and then went to his friends.

I continued doing my homework until the bell rang. Mrs. Lee, our homeroom teacher, came in. I wasn't looking up because I was still trying to quickly finish the last couple problems in math. I finished and then looked up. A boy was with her.

"This is our new student who transferred here today. Introduce yourself," Mrs. Lee said.

"My name is L.joe. My real name is Lee Byung hyun. Don't call me that," he said lazily.  

"I expect you guys to treat Byung-"the boy gave Mrs. Lee a scary glare. "I mean L.joe well. And his student guide will be......Jiyeon."

My head jerked up. What.

"Why don't you go sit next to Jiyeon," Mrs. Lee said," Jiyeon.  Raise your hand."

I slowly rose my hand. The L.joe guy made his way to the seat and sat down. I slowly turned to look at him. He smirked and then put his head down on the desk. I just turned away and tried to concentrate on the lesson. 

"Ok class remember to do your homework," Mrs. Lee said when our lesson finished, " Oh and Jiyeon,  remember to show L.joe around." I nodded.

I looked at L.joe,"Come with me." I started heading to the lunch area with L.joe slowly following behind.

"So this is where you get your lunch and where you eat your lunch," I said as we entered," Are you going to eat?"

"No."

"Then I'll just show you around the rest of the school,"I said as I turned around.

"I'm good," he said walking right past me outside.

Psh. I just went to get my lunch and then sat with my friends Jieun and Luna.

 "Hey Jiyeon," Jieun said as I sat down.

"I heard you have to show the new student around," Luna said.

I scoffed," Show him around my . He left as soon as we got here."

"I heard from Sojin that he got kicked out from his other school because his three strikes were out or something like that," Jieun said while opening her juice.

"Well he does look like the type that wouldn't care about school and kind of like a rebel," Luna said," But he's hot."

I punched her shoulder lightly, " He's not trust me." Jieun just laughed. 

I went to the restroom and on the way back I saw Baekhyun.

"Hey Jiyeon," he said with a smile.

"Hey."

"How's the new guy, L.joe?" he asked.

"I don't know, he left me at the beginning of lunch so yeah." I didn't notice until the bell rang but we ended up talking for the rest of lunch. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~        After school I looked around school for L.joe. He didn't come back after lunch. I kind of felt responsible since I was supposed to show him around. After 10 minutes of searching I gave up and went outside. Across the street I saw L.joe.

"L.j-"

I was about to call his name but then he pulled a cigarette.  I widened my eyes and stormed up to him.

L.joe spotted me," What are you-"

I grabbed the cigarette from him and stomped on it. He just raised his eyebrows.

"Do yourself a favor and don't mess up yourself because of stupid things like smoking."

He just looked at me and pulled out a pack to grab another one. I snatched the pack from him. He leaned into my face. I just awkwardly blinked and took a step a back. He smirked and then walked off. I stared in the direction he went off in. I blinked and threw the pack of cigarettes away.

When I got home I jumped on my bed," Home at last."

Beep Beep!  

I looked at my phone.  It was a text from Baekhyun.

[ Are you busy right now? ]

I started spazzing. Does he want to meet me? I quickly texted back.

[ Not really...Why?? ]

A reply came almost immediately. 

[ Can you come up?]

......AJFGHSLAPXKAYXJ!!!!!!! Breathe Jiyeon breathe....

[ K..I'll be up in 5]

I ran into the bathroom and brushed my hair and made myself look more presentable. I went up to Baekhyun's floor and rang the doorbell.

A few seconds later Baekhyun opened the door, "Hey Ji-"

"OPPA!" a voice interrupted him.

"What!" Baekhyun yelled back.

A girl appeared at his side," I'm bo-" She looked at me," Who's this???"

"This is Jiyeon. She lives a couple floors down. And Jiyeon, this my younger cousin Soojung or Krystal from San Francisco.  She's staying at my place for a month or so." Baekhyun introduced.

"Hi unnie!" Krystal said cutely.

 "Uh hi," I said awkwardly.  

"Hey why don't you go inside for a bit," Baekhyun said to Krystal.

"Ok," Krystal said and went back in.

"So the reason you up here was because of Krystal. She's staying here and she doesn't have any friends so I was wondering if you could hang out with her while she's here." Baekhyun explained.

"Oh, yeah sure, " I said a little disappointed.

"Really? That's great. I think you guys will get along together, " Baekhyun said," Do you have time right now?"

I looked at the time," Uh, sorry I have to go get groceries and make dinner. My mom's coming late and my dad's a terrible cook."

"Oh, well that's too bad. What about tomorrow after school? Are you free then?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah."

"Ok I'll see you tomorrow at school," he said.

I waved as I went into the elevator. He waved back as the doors closed. I went down and started walking to the mart. 

After shopping from the list my mom texted me, I struggled to carry all the groceries. I put the bags down to catch a breath. I took a breath and was about to pick up the bags again when someone picked up half of them for me.

I looked," L.joe?"

"It was getting frustrating watching you act stupid trying to hold your bags," he said.

"Oh, thanks...I guess, " I said.

"So where do you live?" L.joe asked.

I pointed to my apartment building, " Straight ahead." We walked with an awkward silence to my apartment building. We stopped in front of the building.

"Thanks,  I can take it from here," I said taking the other bags from him.

"You're really taking me there?!" a familiar voice said. Is that Krystal? I turned around Baekhyun and Krystal just walked out.

"Baekhyun?" I said.

"Oh hey Jiyeon..." his eyes went to L.joe who was next me.

"Hi Jiyeon unnie! Hold on oppa, let me get my camera," Krystal said skipping back.

"What's with her?" I asked.

"I'm taking her to the CUBE Café, " Baekhyun said shrugging, "She kept pestering me saying that she's bored. "

I nodded, "Well, I better get going. Bye," I said to Baekhyun.

I turned to L.joe,"Bye and thanks again." With that I walked into the building. 

Baekhyun POV

I said bye to Jiyeon as she walked inside and then turned L.joe. He gave me that annoying look. 

"Lee Byunghyun."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm sooooo sorry this is really late!!!!!! 

Please accept my apple! ( Get it? Cause apple and apology are the same in Korean.....no nvm..... bad joke)

Anyways...my plan was to just make this another one-shot BUT I decided to make this a short story maybe 5 chapters...we'll see.

Comment&Suscribe

안녕!!!