Final

Like You A Lot

Chanyeol has a huge crush on the school angel, Baekhyun since like forever. It frustrates him how he always wants to hold hands with the angel, eating ice cream together or if he's lucky enough, to have his first kiss with the boy. And it also frustrates his best friend, Jongin, that his nerdy friend will never have that courage to even ask Baekhyun for a date. But, it also frustrates him that he couldn't man up and talk to the angel's best friend, Kyungsoo.

"We are a bunch of losers." Jongin sighs heavily and leans against the huge tree at the end of the field during their recess time. Chanyeol sighs as well as he truly understands where his friend is going with this conversation.

"I mean, come on! I'm Jongin for s' sake! I got love letters every day! And why I still here talking to you and not Do Kyungsoo?!"

"Hey! That's mean!"

"Well, you get what I mean right? No offense, lover boy."

"Then, what we should do, Jongin?" Chanyeol scoots closer to the tanned boy, his huge eyes sparkles.

"Uhhhh......."

As if God is helping them, the two beautiful boys a.k.a Baekhyun and Kyungsoo walk pass by them on the field. Both of them are looking directly at Chanyeol and Jongin, whispering to each other and giggle cutely, their faces blush beautifully. Chanyeol is having a hard time to breathe and Jongin's jaw drops to the ground. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo give them the sweetest smile that could give them diabetes, bow slightly and run away. Chanyeol and Jongin almost strangle each other because they are having too much feels to handle.

 

That night, Chanyeol thinks hard of why Baekhyun and his friend behave that way towards them earlier. He couldn't find any logical reason to it. But he decided something big. Something so big that could change his life forever. 

 

To: Tanned Boy

From: Gorgeous Creature

I am gonna man up and give a flower to my angel tomorrow

 

So there he was, in front of Baekhyun's class first thing in the morning after he reached school. He is sweating like crazy. Students are filling the hallway, chatting away with their friends as they walk to their respective classes. Chanyeol's heart beats like crazy. He's holding a red rose and hiding it behind his back. His head shots up when he hears some of the students greet Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. 

"Oh my God, this is it. Good bye, life."

Chanyeol walks fast towards the two. Both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are so surprise when they realized there is a tall man stands in front of them, blocking them in their path. 

"What---"

"Byun Baekhyun, this is for you!"

The students in the hallways gasp in surprise and suddenly the hallway becomes too quiet. Baekhyun blinks his eyes several times before taking the rose which is few centimeters away from his face. But before Baekhyun could say a word, Chanyeol storms away from that place. Kyungsoo nudges Baekhyun's shoulder and gives him a suggestive smirk. Baekhyun smiles and blushes like crazy. Jongin arrived at the scene just enough to see his best friend running away but didn't missed the rose in Baekhyun's hand.

 

"I am so stupid, Jongin! What have I done?! I am going straight to my house and drown myself in a bath tub filled with hot boiling water!!!" Both boys just come out from their class after their last subject of the day ended. Jongin rolls his eyes and smacks his best friend hard behind his head.

"Awww that hurts!! What was that for?!"

"Can you stop being so dramatic for once? Drowning yourself, my ."

"You don't understand! I am a failure! This world doesn't need me!"

"Ex-Excuse me....."

"WHAT?!"

Chanyeol is irritated enough with himself and he doesn't need any disturbance at the moment. He turns around and almost fall on his when a perfect creature, an angel is stand in front of him. But his face is full of shock and sadness. 

"I....I am sorry....Did I disturb you? I'll just go...."

"NO!!!!" Baekhyun jumps a little because of his loud voice.

"I mean, no. Sorry for shouting."

Jongin looks at both of them. Baekhyun is blushes furiously and Chanyeol stand tall like a rock.

"Ummm, you see.....Thank you for the rose this morning. It is beautiful. I love it very much."

"Y-You love it?" Baekhyun nods and bites his lips cutely. Cue Chanyeol going asdfghjkl in his mind.

"I....Ummmm....I......"

"Uhh, yes, Baekhyun-sshi?"

"You see....Actually.....Actually, I......I like you so much!!! There, I've said it!!" Baekhyun hides his face in his palms. Jongin's jaw drops and Chanyeol is lost for words.

"Huh???"

Baekhyun looks up to Chanyeol with puppy eyes.

"I like you! A lot! Don't you like me too?"

"Uhhh......."

"I like you a lot since the time I saw you helping that grandma crossing the street even though you are late for school. I like you a lot when I saw you buy a cat food at the store near your house and feeds the stray cats. I like you a lot when I saw you brings your baby sister to the playground and play with her."

"Are you stalking me, Baekhyun-sshi??"

"I'm sorry!!!" Baekhyun in the verge of tears.

"You stupid fool of apes!!!!!" Jongin smacks Chanyeol's head again. "That's not what he meant, Baekhyun-sshi! This fool likes you a lot too! Scratch that, he loves you! Obsessed with you perhaps! He's having so much feels about you, he even tries to kill me once! He loves you, okay? So don't cry!"

Baekhyun sniffs and smiles. "Is he telling the truth, Chanyeol-sshi?"

"Uhhh okay..."

Baekhyun smiles brightly like a sun, Chanyeol is almost goes blind. Baekhyun pulls Chanyeol's tie so that Chanyeol will bend forward and places a soft kiss on his lips. Baekhyun immediately runs away afterwards. Chanyeol falls down to the floor and watches his angel like an idiot. Jongin is too shock to even move but he did turns around when someone taps his shoulder from behind. Kyungsoo suddenly kisses his cheek before whispering that he likes Jongin and runs away, catching up to his best friend. Jongin immediately passed out after that. Chanyeol stays that way for another 8 minutes before he realizes his friend is fainted and drags his body to the nurse office. But he is smiling like an idiot all the way.

 

"Mr. Park, are you sick too? You've been smiling too much, it's getting creepy."